So it is really hot here, so we hang out in the house a LOT, which tends to get boring so we tend to bark and run around a lot. I find this acceptable, but the humans here don't. I guess they better find some earplugs or something!
Ok so here is that question list everyone has been doing. Tomorrow, Tanner answers. Help us all!
1. Your age?
8 Years Young
2. Your age when came to live with your people?
8 Weeks, well Dad at 8 weeks. Dad didn't find Mom until I was 1 year old.
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now?
Blue, green and black checkered
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with?
Oh definitely Grandpa Gary, I love him so much.
5. How much do you weigh?
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up?
I ate an entire couch, down to the wood. I ate a Ralph Lauren bed set. I chewed on some really nice chairs and tables. I ate about 3 square feet of carpet down to the cement. Umm, should I continue to remind people why crate training is SO very important?
7. Do you like other Dogs?
Sometimes. I LOVE big dogs, and I love humping, but beyond that I would rather be left alone.
8. Who is your best non-human friend?
My rat terrier friend, Rog.
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls?
10. Do you like to be brushed?
I don't mind it, I don't need it often though because I have short hair.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese?
I can hear a package of cheese being opened a mile away.
12. Do your people cut your nails?
yes, unfortunately. I cry out in utter pain even when it doesn't really hurt, just to make them feel really bad.
13. Any formal education?
Heck no, I do what I want when I want.
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny?
Depends, I have my moments of extreme terrorist attack.
15. Five nicknames your people call you.
The BEST, Brains, G-man, Buds, Budly
16. What is your best trick?
Barking at the people in the kitchen and jumping straight in the air until they give me a treat.
17. Do you like kitties?
18. What did you have for breakfast?
Canidae. Dinner is our fancy meal around here.
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what?
I do not participate in such silliness. (editor's note from Mom, Joey used to get dive bombed by birds who would peck him on his behind and he tried every day to get those darn birds but he was never quite fast enough)
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.?
I went with the Doofus when he last got his butt juiced, but I just hung out in the grass outside peeing. Last time I went for myself was several months ago for my rabies shot.
21. Where do you sleep at night?
In the human bed pressed against Mom's leg.
22. Do you like to swim?
Absolutely positively NOT
23. Can you make puppies?
No sir, I was remedied of that ability a long time ago!
24. Your favorite place to visit?
Grandma and Grandpa's house.
25. Do you give kisses?
Oh yes, I particularly like sticking my tongue up humans' noses.
26. Can you potty on command?
Why in the world would I need to do that?
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz?
This one should be obvious, but in case you need an affirmation: