Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

tanner day all day what a daaay!!

1. Your age?
3 YEARS OF TANNER!!

2. Your age when came to live with your people?
I was 2 years when I drove in the car to Arizona from OHIO.

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now?
It was like really nice blue and white and now its like brown and blue and white with some black and some other colors from the yard.

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with?
OMG AUNT PATTY who got me out of dogjail and let me live in her house with her million other dogs and cats and uncle dick who has a beard that would win the beard contest that jackson is having on his blog if only he was a dog too!

5. How much do you weigh?
23 lbs and Joey said that is fat.

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up?
woah, who KNOWS what I chewed at the OTHER house I lived at but so far I ate some button cord things for the game machine that hooks to the TV and I ate my uncles hat once.

7. Do you like other Dogs?
I LOVE other DOGS especially LILLIE.

8. Who is your best non-human friend?
DEFINITELY JoeY!!!

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls?
Squeaker toys for playing Tennis Balls for shredding into 2058 million itty bitty pieces that makes Moms mad!

10. Do you like to be brushed?
what? I don't know?

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese?
Holy SHI...CRAP I love them both so much do you have some for me if I finish all these questions?!

12. Do your people cut your nails?
LAST NIGHT they did this to me and I was like WTF PEOPLE this is like the crueltyness of animals and you should go to JAIL and hope AUnt PATTY can come get YOU out too!

13. Any formal education?
I learn a lot from JOEY and I came to my house already knowing SIT and SHAKE and um, that is about it. OH And I learn LOTS from TV!

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny?
OMG I GO GO GO GO GO GO FASTREST AND ALL THE TIME.

15. Five nicknames your people call you.
Tanno, Nanno, Nanner, NANO TECH, TEKKEN, LOG, Fat Log, Loggy, Tiny, Littles, how many is FIVE am I done? Sometimes I hear something called DOOFUS but I think that is just like Spanish for TANNER. I should ask that LIberty Princess Sparkle dog who is Mexican, maybe she knows?

16. What is your best trick?
Hmmm, I can um, I fall out of bed a lot!

17. Do you like kitties?
Oh yes I jsut love them!

18. What did you have for breakfast?
Brown food in my bowl

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what?
I one time got this bird and I put it in Mom and DADs bedroom and they said OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH TANNER WE LOVE IT. I think that is what they said?

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.?
I have to go get my butt squeezed when it starts to smell like fish, so that was like NOT so Long AGO and Joey went too and sat out sided and made funs of me!!

21. Where do you sleep at night?
Oh right next to My MOMMY like right next, until I fall out :(

22. Do you like to swim?
I dont think so?

23. Can you make puppies?
I don't know, how do you do it? IS that like making POOPIES? i Can do that good!

24. Your favorite place to visit?
Grandma and Grandpa's house and then this shop my frind has called Chad who they always bring their dogs to work and we run around and then in the back is this big area full of poop and I love to eat it and then mom says NOOO and I say, whatever.

25. Do you give kisses?
YES!

26. Can you potty on command?
WHat?

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz?
I looove the CUZs that JOey lets me play with, but they are his and that is one thing I have learned since my education with JOEY started!


Here is a picture so you don't forget what I look like. THis is called playing with JOEY!

32 Stains:

Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Uncle Dick sounds cooooooooo. Maybe he should enter the competition! J x

1:31 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Tanner...
That's a cool list of things about you! But that brown stuff in a bowl for breakfast...that doesn't sound good...did it taste good???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:53 PM  
Blogger Dandy Duke said...

OMG Tanner! Your answers are so hysterical! How come you fall out of bed so much? Aren't you coordinated?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

23 POUNDS IS NOT FAT, JOEY!!!!!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Ooooh Tanner, did your parents scream and jump around for joy when you brough them the bird?! My girl does that sometimes when I get dead roaches, and a bird would be SO MUCH BETTER that I bet they really celebrated!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Joey: Jordan wanted me to tell you that HIS nick name is G-man too! He was so excited that you and he share the name. Tanner! That was a funny post. I loved your answers. Especially where you said you liked other dogs....especially me. I LOVE other dogs too! Luv, Princess Lillie not of sparkle Liberty. Those darn kids keep calling me that!

3:26 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Dula - I fucking love you. You're so funny.

♥ Saidie's mom.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh how we love Tanner Tuesday!! You are the greatest Tanner.

You make good poopsies....lol!!!

Keep making us love you!!!
Seadra and Zoe

4:15 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Very good job on the questions Tanner.

I fall out of bed too, but only cause Teka gets too pushy

4:25 PM  
Blogger v said...

YAY FOR TANNER TUESDAY! I love Joey Everyotherdays but there is something special about Tanner Tuesday. Maybe it's Mom's schizophrenia in action!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Oh you are so much fun.. We love your Tanner Tuesdays SO MUCH!

Love
Boy n Baby

5:51 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man I bet your mom and dad loved the bird you bought them. Why in the world are you always falling out of bed.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey looks like his eyes are going to pop out!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Tanner ~
I haven't had much luck with birds but I'll keep trying. I usually just end up with lizards and roaches..and Mom screams for joy!! She's like so so PROUD of me.
I love reading your meme. You never fail to put a smile on my face.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, you are so funny. i wonder why only lillie and liberty step up and say they wanna be your girl when obviously you could have more than ONLY 2 girls...

so, you joined the family this time last year huh. and i thought you were there forever already!

wet wet licks

Boo

6:27 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hey Tanner!

I don't speak no spanish, but I think doofus means good looking. Yah, that's it!

Joey doesn't look too happy with you playing with the cuz. I don't know why, you boys have enough cuz's for like a million trillion dogs!!

Tobes

6:36 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I'm pretty sure Doofus is an endearment. Thanks for sharing all your fun facts!

Holly

7:11 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Tanner, you're so funny. I love all your answers..

~ girl girl

7:20 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Do you give kisses after eating poops?
Ike

7:22 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

I'm not sure what language "Doofus" comes from, but if you look close, the word "food" is in it. That's gotta mean you should get fed peanut butter and cheese right now~~~

T-man

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a Boston and I weigh 27 pounds. I am positive that I am not fat so you can not be fat either. We are just sturdy is all.

Levi

8:46 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow tanner...now i know everything i need to know about you...you sound even more interesting than you were before....i like that joey let you play with his blue doggy cuz...how come you dont have any...

11:27 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oh Tanner, reading everyone's answers to this game has been fun, but yours are just that extra bit funny!

Licks
Oscar x

1:09 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Brown food yum yum. When you say you like Kitties. do you mean to cough cough play with cough.

Simba xx

1:18 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe--

I feel for ya bud.

wally.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!!!

Thanks, man, for sharing so openly! You crack me up, and I love that last photo. Joey looks pawsitively overwhelmed by your Tanner-ness!

By the way, I still love the dot on your head. (It helps me tell you and Joe apart). Joe's so good to teach you things you need to know. Have you ever taught him anything?

Goob love,
Stanley

3:48 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Yeah, 23 lbs are not FAT!!Though I dont think I am supposed to be that much anyway!!
the dead squirrels are the bestest gift I ever gave my mommy!
Frasier

7:38 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I agree with Fig, I'm 23 pounds and I'm ALL MUSCLE! I think Joey might be jealous of your muscles dude.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

8:31 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Tanner, you're soooo funny! Such a doofus you are!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TANNER ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i figure the word Doofus is good cos spelt backwards, it has the 'food' in it.

love..
chiyo

9:10 PM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

So thats a cuz?
Whats so special abt it?
You sure do look happy with one! hehehe

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home