Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, June 25, 2007

trapped in the house


So it is really hot here, so we hang out in the house a LOT, which tends to get boring so we tend to bark and run around a lot. I find this acceptable, but the humans here don't. I guess they better find some earplugs or something!

Ok so here is that question list everyone has been doing. Tomorrow, Tanner answers. Help us all!

1. Your age?
8 Years Young

2. Your age when came to live with your people?
8 Weeks, well Dad at 8 weeks. Dad didn't find Mom until I was 1 year old.

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now?
Blue, green and black checkered

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with?
Oh definitely Grandpa Gary, I love him so much.

5. How much do you weigh?
20 lbs

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up?
I ate an entire couch, down to the wood. I ate a Ralph Lauren bed set. I chewed on some really nice chairs and tables. I ate about 3 square feet of carpet down to the cement. Umm, should I continue to remind people why crate training is SO very important?

7. Do you like other Dogs?
Sometimes. I LOVE big dogs, and I love humping, but beyond that I would rather be left alone.

8. Who is your best non-human friend?
My rat terrier friend, Rog.

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls?
Squeakies, definitely.

10. Do you like to be brushed?
I don't mind it, I don't need it often though because I have short hair.

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese?
I can hear a package of cheese being opened a mile away.

12. Do your people cut your nails?
yes, unfortunately. I cry out in utter pain even when it doesn't really hurt, just to make them feel really bad.

13. Any formal education?
Heck no, I do what I want when I want.

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny?
Depends, I have my moments of extreme terrorist attack.

15. Five nicknames your people call you.
The BEST, Brains, G-man, Buds, Budly

16. What is your best trick?
Barking at the people in the kitchen and jumping straight in the air until they give me a treat.

17. Do you like kitties?
No way.

18. What did you have for breakfast?
Canidae. Dinner is our fancy meal around here.

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what?
I do not participate in such silliness. (editor's note from Mom, Joey used to get dive bombed by birds who would peck him on his behind and he tried every day to get those darn birds but he was never quite fast enough)

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.?
I went with the Doofus when he last got his butt juiced, but I just hung out in the grass outside peeing. Last time I went for myself was several months ago for my rabies shot.

21. Where do you sleep at night?
In the human bed pressed against Mom's leg.

22. Do you like to swim?
Absolutely positively NOT

23. Can you make puppies?
No sir, I was remedied of that ability a long time ago!

24. Your favorite place to visit?
Grandma and Grandpa's house.

25. Do you give kisses?
Oh yes, I particularly like sticking my tongue up humans' noses.

26. Can you potty on command?
Why in the world would I need to do that?

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz?
This one should be obvious, but in case you need an affirmation:

Cuz

41 Stains:

Blogger Annebelle said...

Great answers!! You are such a funny dog.

Licks.
Annebelle

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great answers Joey!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I hope you get some kick-back from the Cuz company cuz that's a great ad for them.

6:50 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

wow! i'm jealous of all your cuzzes! do they really call you the best? is tanner supposed to be the worst if your the best? or maybe he's better (you know, good, better, best always beat the rest cause the good get better and the better gets best). akira posted his answers a minute ago.
luv,
shiro

6:58 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Great picture! I agree with Sopie.. You should get some real moolah for that!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

You are so funny.You eat better stuff than I do !! My daddys eyes grew round when I told him all that you ate!
Mom was rolling with laughter reading the note from your mom about the birds divebombing you !!
Frasier

7:19 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Oh dog, I have to confess I didn't know you were like 8! I thought you were way younger. Huh..your Dad took like 10 months to find your Mom? Where did she go?
Can't believe those birdies went after you..must be one heck of a sexy butt!

7:24 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow Joey..you should be a super model for the Cuz...send that photo in...Thanks for answering the questions...some things us girls just need to know..and I am looking very forward to Tanner Tuesday......

7:43 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Wow, Joey, you are destructive, even worse than CC-man! (Way to go!) I love the pic of you with all your Cuz. You're the Cuz-man!

8:26 PM  
Blogger v said...

Joey, your posts make my whole day. Fun answers! You really can be a little terror can't you!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Great info! Thanks for sharing! I think Turbo is going to be jealous of all your Cuz's!

Holly

8:29 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...do you own stock in the cuz company. If you don't...you should!

Those were some great answers Joe!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:32 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

OMdoG, thars lotsa CUZ !!!!

I want all that too !!!

You are a lucky guy!!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Joey, you got dive bombed by birds??? Love that Cuz photo of you. You should endorse for Cuz

~ girl girl

9:09 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

OMG, I think the Cuz company needs to get in contact with you. You would make a great spokesdog for them!!

So what's this about you getting butt dived by a bunch of birds?? What could you possibly have on your rear end that they are so attracted to??

Wow, you ate a LOT of stuff!! Oh, I did the rip-carpet-to-the-cement thingy too. But I only managed to get a few inches done. Hey, I was young and not to bright.

Tobes

9:14 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Cool... can wait for Tanner's answer.

Love
Boy n Baby

9:18 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

me too.....i'm trapped @ home from monday 2 friday...absolutely boring...2 death

10:38 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

didn't know you were brought up by dad first. i wonder who love you more now. my hooman been fighting with each other saying they love me more than the other. :)

wet wet licks

Boo

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joe how high do you jump, when you are bugging the hoomans for food? :)

love..
chiyo

12:22 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

I love that photo with the Cuz(s) Joey! I think I am gonna print it out and stick it on the wall so that the hoomans can get it in their head!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

You know, the people at Cuz really should emply you as marketing manager guru!

I too can hear a packet of cheese rustle from anywhere in the house and garden!

Licks
Oscar x

1:45 AM  
Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

We were laughing so hard at your answers.

Great pic

1:56 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I love your Cuz photo Joey!!!! My dad is called G-man too! Ya know, you and my dad sorta look alike! haha

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:40 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I just don't get the Cuz thing.

I had no idea you were a destruct-o. I thought that was the Doofus! I'm nervous about his answers. I will keep my sillysissy away from the internets today or it might have a hyperspaz meltdown.

wally.

3:01 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Birds pecked you in the butt???? How rude! I think Cuz has found their new spokemodel.

Sherman

5:36 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Did it fully give the toy to joey by cuz?

from loved ume tyan

5:43 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

and aren't you gald your dad found your mom? That is a ton of cuzs I wouldn't know what to do with so many. You've chewed up as much stuff as Fig and so I can say also that You are my Hero.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

you certainly like to chew expensive stuff.

Simba xx

7:02 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Dude you are cuz crazy!!!!! hee hee

I can hear them open cheese too, and peanut butter jars.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

7:52 AM  
Blogger Helios said...

we have air-con when my M's home. I don't know who conned the air, but it's very cooling when they get conned.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You should be getting royalties from Cuz!
Ike

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! Joe! I did the carpet thing too, but I did the WHOLE ENTIRE ROOM!!!!!

And then I was banished to my crate for a very long time.

Those are very evil birds....

9:43 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

That's the greatest affirmation ever!!!!!!!

10:52 AM  
Blogger coco said...

It's so awesome that they pay you for your modeling career shots with lots of CUZ's - at least, that's what it looks like they do!
Goodheavens it's the least they can do, you are so doggone handsome!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey, that's why I only have the one CUZ????you've cownewed the mawket.heheheh..I was going to invite you fow dinner, but I have to make suwe Mommi doesn't wead the answers to what you've detwoyed..that's pawsome. You're a hoot..love you

smoochie kisses
Asta

11:58 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, how come your nicknames are much nicer than Tanner's? J x

1:34 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hi Joey....We've got to talk to our Mom about the Cuz thing.

Your collection is pretty impressive. Do you share them with Tanner?

Love, Seadra and Zoe

4:21 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

WOW! That's a lot of CUZ!!!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

Are you the cuz spokespup or are you just SPOILED?? (Are *any* of the cuz's Tanner's?)

Where did you get the name G-man?

By the way, whenever you talk about Tanner getting his butt juiced, my girl falls right out of her chair. (Keep it coming, man. I like to watch her fall over in slow motion).

Goob love,
Stanley

3:52 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Holly macaroni! You have a LOT of cuzes! I totally envy you Joey...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:39 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I have two! I am soo cool!

I love them, but not as much as henrietta!

Tonight I will take a picture with my cuzes.

I even sent one the the falklands.

ernest

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home