Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

It is father's day! Happy father's day to the dads out there. I have never been a dad because they took away my dad making material when I was little.

I have to go back to protecting the house now!



For some reason Mom is letting the DOOFUS write on SUNDAY. It is NOT Tanner sunday and will NOT be in the future but apparently he has something to say.


WHATTTSSSSSUUUUUP People! Can you see me in this picture????


This is my new spot for being the hiderest, I hide in here with my blankies. AND I hide my most favoritest toys in here so that the Joey cannot see them and then they are just mine not his. I just HAD to show you guys becase its like the funnest place to go and be hiding by myself and MOM cant always figure out where I am and then she goes OMG where is that TANNER is he outside and then she thinks my brains have melted inside my head because she left me outside like the worst mom in the whole world. but she would not do that because she is a nice mom who makes me ices creams and shares them with lots of other dogs who are not me so maybe she is not the nicest to me she is the nicest to everyone who she likes?

OMG ok thanks happy fathers day I have no boy parts anymore to make babies so I cant be a dad but I still like dads. ok.

41 Stains:

Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Cool hiding spot, Tanner! The little girls in my house like to build "forts" by draping a blanket across chairs and stuff and I like to hide in there, too, and no one can find me, either. It pretty much rocks.

Happy Father's Day to your Dad :)

Puggy Kisses
Suki

1:03 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I like your comfy hidey spot! It's always good to freak out the humans too, and make them think you are lost!!

Dads are sure great. I don't know what I would do without mine!

Holly

1:05 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

I need a hiding spot from those pesky cats that live with me. You're so smart and handsome Tanner.

♥ Saidie

1:11 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Boys...
Happy Father's Day to your Dad...hope you guys are good to him today!

Tanner...that's the most pawsomest hiding spot!!! Who says you have a little melted brain??? You are so smart to find such a great place!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:17 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Happy Fathers Day to your dad and happy hiding, Tan Man! How is your cuisine lately? Any new fancy dinners?

1:19 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, cool hiding place! I like to lay with my head under something. Usually the chair, but the ottoman or the bed will do.
Happy Dad's Day to your dad!
Play bows,
Zim

1:27 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hey Tanner!~

That's an awsome hiding spot!! I'm sure Joey will have no clue where all his most favorite and cherished Cuz's have gone to!!

Me got no boy parts either.

Tobes

1:56 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Doofaloo, That is an awesome hiding spot. My sister Syd used to hide in spots like that ... and she was part Doofus too!

Joe, Sorry about the dad parts. I don't have any mom parts either. Maybe we should revolt. Or maybe they should have a dog's day. And we could start a greeting card company and make millions. And the cards could be made out of liver pate and dehydrated chicken backs. Yeah, and we could make millions. Okay, I'll mark the calendar and work out the business plan and you start hunting those livers.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Awesome hiding spot Tanner! Sometimes it's nice to be alone and catch a few zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's! Looks like you found just that spot!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:02 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

That is a nice hiding spot Tanner. They took my baby making things away when I was younger to. Same as with Flash. Tell your dad Happy Father's day from us. Oh and I bet you your mom is one of the best out there.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Tanner, nice hidey hole. I don't really do hiding because I'm pretty much glued to the side of J1 (or J2 as a poor substitute if J1 isn't around). I think I'm just too nosey to hide. I might miss something! J x

4:10 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner: Do you realize that now, not only "the Joey" but everyone in the whole BLOG world knows your favorite hiding place. We know why Joey refers to you as a Doofus!

Happy Father's Day to Joey and Tanner's Dad!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

DOG joey, is tanner slowly taking over your whole blog?? are you gonna do something about it or just let him be?

tanner, i love ya! i love ya!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:03 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Happy fathers day to your dad. Nice comfy place you found to hide Tanner.
Maybe if you doggies really want kids you can adopt instead?


~ girl girl

7:18 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

That's a great hiding spot Tanner!! Although you don't have your 'dad making material' anymore, at least you got to hijack Joey's blog on this special day!I love my dad.. he's the only one who'll play rough with me!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

tat hiding place is really strategic...hope no one will finds out

7:35 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

That's a great hiding spot Tanner! Your mom sounds nice to share ice cream with all the doggies, would she share with me too? Your daddy sounds nice too. Wish him a happy Father's Day from me!

Tanner be sure not to let your brains melt. We need you to keep your brain just the way it is, cause you ROCK!

T-man

8:07 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey guys,
Erm, I dunno what to say except Happy Father's Day to your dad? :) I think your dad's one cool dude. Don't be sad about not being able to be a father.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

You are not a doofus after all. You found a secret hiding place that Joey does not know.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:46 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Gweat hidey spot Tanner! I don't think you and Joey should feel bad about not being Dads..there's already a whole bunch of them out there...now gweat fwiends and bwothers there's never enough
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:43 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Tanner where are you?? I couldnt find you....you are so smart to hide yourself away from Joey, mom & all the doggie out there.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

That is a great hiding spot Tanner! I need one too, to keep Ozzy away from my Cuz.
Licks,
Nugget

11:20 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

fun hididng space there tanner...i told my dad you said happy fathers day...and he grumbled something strange....but i am sure it was to say thankyou...have a good week fellas ..talk you you during the week...bye for noe..

11:25 PM  
Blogger coco said...

"apparently he has something to say.

WHATTTSSSSSUUUUUP"

Okay that is hilarious! Tanner's WHATTTSSSUUUP cracks me up every time. =)

Love you boys!

11:41 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Now that you've shown the world your hiding spot it's really so much of a secret, eh?

I've taken to hiding under the end table. Works for me. My ma ape doesn't think I'm outside melting my brain because I don't like to go outside of a 10 foot radius of the kitchen.

wally.

2:47 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I don't have any baby making parts either. I'm still pretty pissed about that. The world needs more Shermans...and Joeys.

Sherman

5:21 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Joey and piercing that waits for father are, and have the mind. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:25 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Great hiding spot Tanner. We all need our own space every now and then. Every once in a while I've just got to get some space away from Zoe.

Love, Seadra

5:40 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey Tanner, I see you... Hehehe! Happy Father's Day to your daddy too!

Love licks,
Solis Gold Dancer

6:29 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Love your hiding place Tanner! It always freaks the girl out when I hide under the back porch and she can't find me.
BLU

6:47 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Why do they take our boy bits? Not that I really miss 'em, I just wonder why, WHY!? Oh well, gotta go run.

Murph

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with these humans taking our boy parts anyway???

10:51 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hmm, maybe it's a good thing for the dog world that you can't be a dad Tanner!

Licks
Oscar x

10:55 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

I like that spot T !I bet they freak out
They locked me in the basement by mistake and were going nuts !they found me in 5 minutes though.May have been a bad thing because mommy is keepin an eagle eye on me !!
Frasier

11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice spot Tanner!!


Yeah for Dads!!! Love ya guys! Happy late dad day for your dad!

Loves,
Tofu

12:15 PM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Joe and Tanner,

You're hiding real good, I'm sure no one found you.

xxx Asta

1:25 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Tanner! I would never have believed you could hide there! It looks very cosy though!

And that picture of Joe with his head up the net curtains, sooooooooo funny! He looks like a bride!!!!!1

love and laughing licks, as always, Marvin xxxxx (who also cannot ever be a Dad.....what is it with hooomans and all that taking away of the interesting parts eh?)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

My girl locked me in the garage all by myself one time and then couldn't find me! And another time I ran out the front door and she didn't notice until 15 minutes later! MY girl is a bad mom - not yours!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner, since you acen't biologicaly have dogs, I think you should adopt a puppy. There are lots of needy pups out there, and I just have a feeling it would be GREAT for Joey too!

*snicker*

2:47 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

I saw your Doofus Spot right away (you'll have to hide it better). It does look like a SWEET hiding spot, though!

Seems like you and Joey and I are all in the same club - no boy bits. I'm okay with not being a dad, though. Plenty of orphan pups out there to be a role model for. I'm sure plenty of pups look up to BOTH of you guys!

Happy Father's Day to your dad!

Goob love,
Stanley

3:57 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I LOVE YOUR HIDING SPOT. I have to get a hiding spot in my house.

Hope you treated your dad well on Father's Day.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home