Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, June 30, 2007

BIRD BRAINS

We killed the birds, and who knew that inside of birds there are tennis balls! AMAZING! I wonder why when mom buys those whole chickens from the store she doesn't give us the ball that is inside??? Probably because she is mean. I know for sure she is mean because she went to lunch at a BBQ place with her friend who is King of Sparkle and he brought Princess Sparkle RIB BONES to eat and what did Mom bring us?? NOTHING!!! She said those would 'upset my stomach' and that I just got over being sick, WHATEVER!

So anyway, here is the red bird:


GUTTED!


Here is the ball that was in his stomach. The doof loves tennis balls.


This picture is out of focus but Mom likes it so I will let her put it up here even though she is SO FREAKIN MEAN to me.


I followed your advice and took that stupid bird out there to warn all the other stupid birds that I WILL get the tennis ball out of their stomach if they come anywhere NEAR my butt again! I swear, Mom didn't even take this outside, we did it because you guys told us to!!!

31 Stains:

Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Wow, you guys don't mess around. I bet those birds will stay FAR AWAY from you, now, Joey.

Puggy kisses
Suki

4:57 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Those birds look fun to kill. We catch birds on the outside and bring them in the house all the time. We never found a tennis ball in one yet. Maybe it is just the inside birds with tennis balls?
Comet

4:58 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Good work Joe! I don't think you'll ever have to worry about those pesky birds again!

And I never new there were tennis balls in the birds bellies either! Imagine that. Totally makes sense now that I chase birds like I do!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:59 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey,
you both did a masterful job!!!!take that biwds!
I had nooo idea that they all had tennis balls in their guts, how come I never got any when Mommi made chicken??she most be just as mean as your Mom..
gweat that you took that biwd outside as a wawning..no more but bites fow you, yeahhhhh!
smoochie kisses
Asta

5:24 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Man, you and Tanner are sure tough! I'm sure those darn birds that pick at your butt are gonna take one look at the blue bird and fly away screaming.

Good job!!

Tobes

5:54 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Well done! Do you think there is a bird somewhere that has a Cuz in it?

6:07 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Oh nooooo!! You guys are not allowed near my duckie, phessie, woody or any of my birdy toys!!

Oh the carnage!!

A very distressed Dory

6:48 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Um so my mom said that rib bones could splinter and tear apart your guts.
She's no fun.
Ike

7:12 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Way to go guys! We had no idea there are tennis balls inside of birds. Mom took all of my, Eddies, tennis balls away after I tore the skirting off her couch trying to get a ball that went under it. Maybe if I catch a bird I can get a new ball from its belly! Hah!
Thanks, guys!
Eddie

7:42 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

On second thought, I have a new Duckie that Grandma gave me. I love Duckie. I don't think I want to gut him just yet though. Even for a tennis ball.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Heehee!!!!! You show them!!!!!!!!!
China & Madie

7:50 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Way to go!!! You gutted it just like a good doggie should! We do that all the time at our house! It's very cool they had tennis balls inside them too! It's like double exciting for you!

Holly

8:30 PM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Wow cool- tennis balls inside of birdies!! And you guys sure do know how to kill those birdies!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh man joey...if that doesnt put the fear of joey in those stupid birds nothing will...i bet the birds are all shakin up in the trees...they are probably thinking that is their cousin down there on the ground...hahaha

9:53 PM  
Blogger Miss Reina said...

Sooooooooooo they have tennis balls inside the birds?
I didn know tennis balls disguised themselves as birds!
No wonder we like to chase both tennis balls n birds!

Love,
Reina

10:20 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh dog, both of you sure showed those birdies who they are MESSING with. Grrr...!!

10:53 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

OMDog .....That's they way -

Don't MESS with JOE ...that's the message .....It was LOUD AND CLEAR...

We agree with Stan - Godfather Joe Stains ...GO to the mattress's

11:24 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, didn't know there's a tennis ball inside bird's stomach. i might have to kill one to find out but luckily you show us.

wet wet licks

Boo

11:41 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I don't think you have to worry about any more birdies coming into your yard!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:44 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Excellent! That's like a toy made for me and my sissy. I could disembowel the bird and my sissy could have the ball--if my sissy wasn't as mean as your Mom!

I think your plan will probably work. I haven't seen any pastel hedgies around my yard since I pulled the squeaker from my pastel hedgie's butt.

wally.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

You ARE the Godfather! (The Doofus is your Axe Man - doofy, but he gets the job done).

The Doofus photos are priceless (my girl wants me to tell the Doofus he is very photogenic and that she loves his googly eyes). (*major eyeroll*)

I can't imagine the butt birds would again challenge your power. If they do, we can get the *family* to deal with them.

Your Goob,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Leave the gun. Take the canolli.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Go Joe! Good work on the birds, though in our house, ya just don't desecrate cardinals, it isn't good for your college fund!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

If I was a bird I would take that as a warning.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Helios said...

I want a tennis ball bird too~~

9:24 AM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

I love tennis balls! We have lots of birds around here that I like to chase. It is really hot here and the kids have a swimming pool but they won't let ME swim. They are SO mean!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Stoopid butt biters! You showed them Joey!

Sherman

12:46 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Wonder what the bird has been eating to have a tennis ball inside them...

Love
Boy n Baby

5:42 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, who knew birds had tennis balls inside them - maybe so they can bounce if they fall out of a tree!

Licks
Oscar x

6:53 AM  
Blogger coco said...

well that didn't take long! bye-bye birdies!

was the ball inside the blue bird blue? i thought it was interesting that the red bird had a read ball inside it. kinda fun how they match.

anyhoo - you sure showed those birds who is BOSS. go, joe!

admiringly, coco

1:53 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

That is quite the warning!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OMG! You really murdered the birds! You mutilated them... why? why??? How could you... But I must say, you really did a good job killing them, hehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home