Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, June 24, 2007

so hot in here

So today was a little bit more exciting because we had FROSTY PAWS!


It was a scorcher, so Mom busted out the ice cream for us.


Oh it hit the spot!


Standing on the plate makes eating much easier, the Doofus just ran off with his.


This stuff is SO good. Thanks again to Nanook for the recipe!


The Doof likes his with a little grass on it.


He tried to do a Wally and swallow the whole thing, but it came right back up. He is so special.


Then it was on to some resting. We had a friend stay over so there was good resting material on the couch.

Well guys, I hope you are cooler where you are than here in the desert! Tomorrow I will answer those questions everyone has been doing, then Tuesday Tanner will answer. This should be interesting.

28 Stains:

Blogger Toby said...

Oh my DOG, that is HOT HOT HOT!! Glad to see neither of you guys melted. Although I think Tanner would be the first to melt.

Love the picture of the yogurt coming back up. Yes, Tanner is very very special. :)

Tobes

6:37 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow that IS hot!!! Better stay inside or you will melt!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:43 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You guys are going to have to start with little ice jackets in the summer. Good thing you don't have massive amounts of fur!

Okay, so mom didn't post today about the Boston baby that was at our house on Friday. But she promises she will post about it tomorrow. Don't hold your breathe. She keeps whining about having to get a tetanus shot and then Charlot keeps snuggling her. It's disgusting.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

No way could I take living near the desert. No way, man. You guys are like survivalists. Dog vs wild! (Well, as wild as you can get with frosty paws as a refreshment).

By the way, I count it a privelege you lump me in with Tanner! LONG LIVE THE DOOFUS!! (You too, Joey).

Goob love,
Stanley

7:08 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We hope that the weather gets better for you.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:20 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

mmm boy, somebody should fill these doggies in on the fact that it is only gonna get hotter and hotter here for a while. Yes sir.

However, it does certainly aid us in the consumption of frosty paws.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Tanner really likes dirt in his food huh? :P Cute..

Can't wait to read your memes..and Tanner's too.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Goodness me! It is really HOT over where you are.. well at least you guys got some frosty paws to cool you down!
Hahaha.. Tanner is really special!
Stay cool!

9:05 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow that is really hot...it NEVER gets that hot where i live...thank goodness....the ocean makes it stay a little cool. But I would like myu mommy to make me some frosty paws anyhow...you are lucky puppies...

10:03 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

I thought I escaped the heat everydoggie was talking about, but it finally got here...yuck...I don't like it at all
I've still never had frosty paws...I have a wotten Mommi
smoochie kisses
Asta

10:19 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, maybe tanner is part of goat since he likes grass.

wet wet licks

Boo

10:48 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh it sure is very very hot where you are now.
Eat more frosty paws to keep cool

~ girl girl

11:20 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I can't even imagine the heat! Want some of our rain? We are drowning over here in England!

Licks
Oscar x

2:14 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Yo Joe! Man--you guys have got it HOT. Sheesh. I'm glad it doesn't have to get that hot here for us to get the frosty paws.

And I have to say--thanks for stickin' up for me on my blog. I told my sissy you said I'm not fat and you should know because you live with a fatso. I also told her about our support group Siblings of Tiny Brained Annoying Hyper Dogs.

wally.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Geez, you really have some serious temps going on there Joey! YIKES!!! Glad you have your frosty paws to help cool you down! I think your mom is going to be getting a lot of use out of Nanook's recipe!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:36 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

More frosties! I'm STILL waiting for my mommy to make me some, she's such a lazy pig... *sigh*

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:37 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

My mom says she would die in that heat. You poor poor things. Hope you don't go outside much. Frosty Paws are the best.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

would like some rain? We have lots of rain.

Simba x

5:07 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My mom thinks you look really handsome on the couch. Whatever.
Ike

5:11 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

It is the heat not felt in Japan.
It is fear.

The body is importantly spent. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:14 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

That's too hot, Joe. Although I guess you guys don't have any of that yucky humidity stuff like we do here.

Puggy kisses
Suki

5:21 AM  
Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Gosh ... and we thought it was hot here. We wonder when Mom is going to break out the Frosty Paws for us. Maybe we can get them for 4th of July! Dogs need to celebrate Independence Day too!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

8:02 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

That is so hot....It always reminds my mom not to whine about ou weather !Your mom gets such good pictures....
frasier

9:28 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, sounds like you need to up the Frosty Paws allowance. Joe, you look so dainty eating off your plate. Tanner? Well, what can I say! Did he get brain freeze? J x

10:22 AM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Joey & Tanner,

Those frosty paws look tasty!

xxx Asta

1:02 PM  
Blogger coco said...

Ouch! Be careful in that heat!! My mommy's been sharing her pina-colada-banana smoothies with me & they're yummy! The first time she held out her glass just to see what I'd do, I grabbed the straw that was in there and took off running, spraying the room with pina-colada-banana smoothie! That was fun!! But once I got a taste of that stuff, I learned to bypass the straw. Kinda messy.

3:24 PM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Holy Cannoli that sure is HOT! How do you do it? I mean I would MELT. I start sweating at about 80! I don't get frosty paws though, yeesh. I get ice cubes in my water dish. Really, I think I am deprived next to the other blog dogs, let me tell you.

4:52 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Wow, that is dangerously HOT!!! It must make the ice cream taste especially yummy!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home