Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, June 28, 2007

toughest around

I would like you to view this video and then realize that I am THAT angry at my UNCLE, imagine if a stranger came near my window. I would ATTACK AND KILL!! (editors note from Mom, unless he was sleeping or if the intruder had treats)




So you guys remember how SOME editor who has a big mouth lately told you about the birds that used to bite me? WELL, I got some revenge!!


Check out these birds that Mom found, I bet these guys won't be getting away from me anytime soon!!


Crazy doofus went right in on the attack...


Until he realized I had my own bird, which means he wants the bird that I have. It always works this way!


I had the red bird!

But then, as usual, Tanner and I switched. First we bark at each other for a while THEN we switch!


So crazy eyes gets the red bird and I go to work on the blue one.


HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BIT ON THE BUTT YOU STUPID BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey, get back here you stupid bird!!!


DOOFUS that is MY bird!!


Oh well, I have learned its better to just let the Doofus have what he wants.


I am going to hide under this cushion and bite this red bird's butt until he begs for mercy!!!!

40 Stains:

Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joey:

When you and Doofus are done RIPPING THE STUFFIN' out of those mean birds be sure to take them out and leave them in the backyard so the rest of the birds will understand just WHO they're dealing with ....

6:36 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

That will teach those birds a lesson.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:30 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Have you gutted it yet? It's only truly fun once you gut it and it's dead.

Holly

7:35 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Those stuffed birds make singing noises too, don't they? I bet it was noisy in your house!

7:37 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

CC-man doesn't like those photos. He feels nervous now.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You are a mighty bird destroyer!
Ike

8:09 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh Joey your so Vicious!!! Strangers and Birds Beware!!!!!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China & Madie

8:46 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMG.. You are fur-ocious!! Is that saliva I see on the glass?
Hehehe.. you've got your revenge on those birdies! That should teach them a lesson!!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joe...
You better watch yourself, you'll give yourself a heart attack or something getting that vicious!!! And good on you about getting those mean butt-biting birds! They are toast now!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:09 PM  
Blogger Texas's Mum said...

Hi Joe,

All I have to say is
GO JOEY GO JOEY.
You teach that bird a lesson.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

9:18 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey, you scawed me to deaf the way you attack that window...I think your house is safe foe suwe....
WOw , you have cewtainly shown those biwds how not to tweat you..I can't believe they still have insides...I like the airechicks suggestion about the wawning to udder biwds.
sleep well, that must have been an exhausting day
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:25 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey (and Tanner) you show those birds! And if you need help, I will send Teka over to assist!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joey, you show that darn bird who's boss!! Show them no mercy!!

Wow, your Mom must have to buy windex by the case!! When you get angry, you sure leave the windows full of slobber!! Good job!!!

Tobes

9:57 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah. You sure teach those birds a lesson Joey. I hope they learn not to mess with you ever again

~girl girl

10:10 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joey...you give em hell ...that is what my mom said to say...i agree with the airechicks that you should live them outside once they are gutten...maybe hang them from a tree or something...you go guys

10:33 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Looks like you really showed those birds who's boss!

I love your crazy eyes when you're barking at your uncle!

Licks
Oscar x

1:04 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I love ripping up stuffies, Mummy hardly buys me any now. So mean.

Simba x

1:22 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Gosh, you are one scary BEAST attacking the window. Remind me never to mess with ya.
Those birdies don't have a chance with you. I mean just look at your claws...! phew...

1:52 AM  
Blogger wally said...

You are SO SCARY Joe. You should charge for being the alarm and security system.

Are you going to show the bird pictures to the birds in the outside? They need to know.

wally

2:14 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You look like me at the window Joey! Only I can't sneak a peak underneath the curtain! Mean mom fixed that real good!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:43 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woh! You sure are a fierce one huh!? Must be a tiring job to do that everyday... hehehe! Ooo, got to kill birds! How FUN! I want to kill cats!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:04 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Joey burns the fighting spirit the capture of the bird. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:54 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Joey,
Great job guarding your house !You scared me and I am just a friend so I know a burglar will run away.
Good job on the birdies.You may need to take the carnage and show the ones outside how it will be if they get too close again!
Frasier

6:07 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

If I was walking by that window, I would back away dude. Your CRAZY!!!!

Hope you have fun ripping those meanie birds apart!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

6:22 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Go Joe Go! Okay, and now I must go and watch your video, because I haven't done that yet.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. You need to impale their heads on a stick and put them in your yard now.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Are they dead yet? Hmm You get back at those awful birds

8:24 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Oh, man, Joe...you are the bestest guard dog EVER!!

Stupid stinkin' birds. They're almost as bad as the stinkin' cats and squirrels! Bite his butt for me, too, Joe :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

11:42 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Joey...Mom just got home from a long week at work. She was so happy that it's Friday. She got a glass of ice tea and sat down in the easy chair (with Zoe and I in the chair too) with the laptop. First thing she logged onto was your blog and before we knew what was happening she clicked on the video of you protecting your home. Zoe and I didn't realize it was you barking so all the sudden we jumped up out of the chair and went running to the window to see what dog was barking. In the process Zoe got all tangled up in the cords to the laptop which in turn knocked over Mom's ice tea. You can only imagine what happened next. Tea was all over Mom, the chair, and the carpeting, and now Zoe and I are in trouble. Mom said something like "What a way to start the weekend!!!".

Oh well it really isn't your fault. Your too cute barking at that window to stay mad at you.

And Mom is calmed down and starting to relax again.

Talk to you later...Love, Seadra and Zoe

12:27 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, You must have window sills made of steel!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Whoa - you're almost as scary as Mean Sister Fig...!

1:35 PM  
Blogger coco said...

well thank dogness you were able to take out all your aggression on the fuzzy birds instead of your uncle!!! all i can say is if any bad hooman ever dares try to hurt your family, that will be one sorry sucker! you are an AWESOME FEROCIOUS PROTECTOR and now you are my new heroine.

besides, you remind me so much of fig, and she is my other heroine - i juve LOVE strong females!

2:27 PM  
Blogger coco said...

oops i forgot for a moment you are a male, i was so excited. a thousand apologies, joe!!!!!!!

my bad my bad! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE don't be mad at little tiny me!!!!!!!!! i love strong MALES, that's what i meant to say - honest!

*moving away, very quietly* coco

2:29 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Oooooh. Your birds look like fun! We have a real bird, a parrot. He bites back! Maybe Momma would find us some birds like yours that won't!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

I think you and Tanner need to rip the heads off of your birds, then leave them in the nearest bird nest you can find (like in the Godfather...). I think they'll understand the your "family" will take care of business if you have to.

Goob love,
Stanley

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you just love getting a new toy! sooooo much fun. you have to contemplate just how to redecorate it and make it juuuust right!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Wow Joey,
You sure do look like you are ready to make a killing in that video clip.

Gotta learn that killer look from you!

Love,
Reina

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the duck from those guys and he is holding up really well ... no thanks to me!!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

You're one tuff mutha, Joe!

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice looking birds you have, I love birds!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home