Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, June 23, 2007

I am still alive!

So Mom has been lazy and not updating my blog and that sucks. But I am still alive, never fear. We haven't been doing much around here to talk about anyway.



I forgot that I never shared this awesome photo my friend Chance's Mom made, I just love it. Thanks Chance!

I hope to have something more exciting to post soon!

21 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Dear Joey and Tanner: Maybe you can come over and visit Teka's new spa. We did a post about it today. I think Doofus would enjoy it.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joe...
That picture is awesome! Must be super hot by you guys...stay cool and make sure the Doofus' brain doesn't melt.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:13 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hey Joey & Tanner!

Glad to see you're still blogging! I was getting worried.... I need my daily (or almost daily) dose of the Joester and Doof!!!

That's one cool pic!

Tobes

9:21 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey, you look deceptively angelic in that pawsome picture..thanks for the nine momf birfday wishes..make your weservations at Teka's spaa..it's going to be full up soon
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:49 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, i thought you melted with tanner! thank DAWG!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:51 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man glad your still alive. That pictures is neat.

10:10 PM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

Kewl picture!

I'm glad your stomach's okay now!

now time for a blast on the weekend!


Wuffs!
Toffee

12:24 AM  
Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

What an AWESOME picture. Love it

Good to hear you are ok.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Chance's mom is one talented lady! That picture is awesome!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:27 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

My mum left me alone this weekend, can you believe it!!! Well, with a dog sitter, but still...

Licks
Oscar x

6:51 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

We know you're still alive... Yeah, that picture is bootiful! I LOVE it! I love all Chance's mamma's art work.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:54 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, My mom tried to amputate her finger yesterday, so she hasn't updated my blog, but when she does, there will pics of a baby Boston Terrorist on it, who came to our party on Friday. Well, I didn't like her because she was only 5 mths old and hardly worth my time, but everyone else thought she was super cute. Puppies. Gag.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
It is a bootiful pikture indeed. Glad to know your Mom's just slacking and yeah..that's normal for Moms. I think it's programmed in them.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Those pictures are so awesome!! They look magical.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

9:29 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, love the picture. Hope you're having a fun weekend. J x

11:06 AM  
Blogger wally said...

This is why I don't let my ma ape get a life. She needs to devote FULL TIME to us. I'd make her quit her job so we could blog more but then how would she pay for our wallymelon?

Nice picture, though.

wally.

2:10 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

wow, that pic you look like a little dog on a great big sea of no cares :)

5:00 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joe:

Neat pic - we think it captures the true you !!!

Chance's Mom is an ARTIST.....

5:20 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Hey Joe

We were worried when you didnt post these few days. We feared that the Doofus might have dognapped you..hehe.

The picture is beautiful.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:42 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

You look like a little terrier fairie!

Goob love,
Stanley

7:09 PM  
Blogger Sir Chance-Lot said...

ooo it looks so nice and cooollll in that clam shell..just the place I would like to be about now..it got up over 100 degrees here in CT today..I almost melted.
You are such a cutiepie Joe..and doofus is too.
SCL

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home