Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Confessions of Tanner

YAY its the TUESDAY again and I can say WHATSSSUPP to you all even though I totally said whatsup YESTERDAYS and some other day that was not a Tuesday but that is only because Joey had bad poopies and was feeling like a sickerest dog. BUT he seems a little better today BUT its tuesday and he CANT be on this blog on Tuesdays. OK?

So I called this one a CONFESSIONS blog because I want to tell some SECRETS that I want to be confessing of because I think that if we are all to be best doggy friends that we need to be totally honest and say all the truths about us OK?

boston in a bottle
This one time I got TRAPPED inside a wine bottle! OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY this one is a LIE and I just said I was only doing truths, but this is so funny of a picture where it looks like a nice Chardonnay De Tanner vintage 2006!! LOL!!!

yo!
I HATE HATS and I WILL fall down if you put one on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanner and his doofus face
One of my favoritest games is, See how big of something I can fit into my mouth! This game is fun but sometimes I go GAAAAA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and then Mom says TANNER STOP IT. She doesn't like games I guess??

Tanner watches the food network with me...
I love that FOOD channel on the TV box. I watch it like SO good and my favorite is Emeril and because he YELLS a lot and I LOVE TO YELL even though you all say its not nice to yell but that EMEREAL says BAM and KICK IT UP and he makes like 230 million dollars a year all for yelling and I think that is the best job you can have like making some good food then yelling about it!

doofus
Finally I would like to confess that one night at MIDNIGHT my princess charming lillie not of sparkle liberty and I had a date and then I did not get home in time and I turned into a PUMPKIN.

OMG LOL THIS ONE IS A LIE TOO, but its funny and I like to make laughing dogs and this is a truth that the shirt came from my aunt and then I went outside in it and because it was too big I PEED all through the inside of the shirt LOL!

Do you doggies have a confessions for me????

40 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Tanner: Pretty fine post young man. Understand the problem with the T-shirt...Teka and I have both had similar experiences. There, is that a confession. Yeah, I guess so. Ah well. Say hi to Joey and tell him we hope he is feeling better

5:45 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hiya Tanner, You never fail to make me laugh with your posts although I think I don't get what you are trying to say like 60% of the time. hehe.... But yes, it's good to be erm..truthful?
I hope Joe's feeling better!!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Tanner, you're so funny. You sure make a cute pumpkin.
Confessions... hum.. I tried to give Joey the hammie a food bath. Is that a good confession

~ girl girl

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey and Tanner...we love both of you!! Your Ohio cousins. (Wish we could have participated in the father's day stuff...a little "sick tummy" is a small price to pay for the excitement of a "grab" from the grill) Junior, Abby, Daisy, Gin, Tippy and Puddin

6:40 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Tanner...you are soooooo funny!!! Do I have secrets to tell, hmmm...I'll need to think about that one and get back to you!!!

Hope Joey is feeling better!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:50 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Hahaha, Tanner, that wine bottle picture was the funniest!

And I think you make a cute pumpkin...oh, and you're a good liar, too! I totally believed you until you told me it was a lie! Hehehe!

Puggy kisses
Suki

6:53 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Tanner
You always make me and my mom laugh. Then she reads your blog out loud to dad and he laughs to. I will think if I have any confessions and let you know.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

I love Tanner Tuesdays!! That's the cuterest pumpkin I've ever seen..

** Big kiss for Joey.. hope that he's tummy is feeling better!

7:11 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

Dear Tanner, Our confession is we LOVE TANNER TUESDAY! (but maybe you shouldn't tell Joey),

akira & shiro

7:19 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

When I pee, I sometimes pee on my front leg. Oops.
Ike

7:43 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner, I have to confess that I did a pee pee today in the vet's office against the reception desk. I do that everytime and can't help it cause it's just so fun. It would have been more fun doing it while wearing that pumpkin shirt though.

T-man

7:44 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Oh my Tanner, you just crack me up!! But dude, you have a super duper massive bad case of like talking non-stop in one really really super long sentence that's called a run on sentence I think.

Hey, not bad for my first try!~

I think you should be on Jay Leno. You would make an awesome guest!!

Tobes

7:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I confess that I think you are kinda cute, but don't tell Wally, okay? I also think Joe is super duper cute, but don't tell Wally, okay? Or Orson. Or Finnigan.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

You're so funny Tanner!! Joe should really let you post more often. You tell funny stories, and have funny pictures of yourself!!

Holly

8:28 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We like the part where you were trapped the wine bottle and turn into a pumpkin.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:30 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

I, Eddie, confess that sometimes I wish I was an only dog because Peaches gets all the attention. Eddie

I, Peaches, confess that one time when Grandpa was dogsitting me, for a whole week, I ate half the food Momma sent there for me that was supposed to last the whole week, in one sitting when Grandpa wasn't looking. Man, was I sooo sick! Grandpa almost took me to the doggie doctor till I threw a bunch of it up. I don't think Momma knows. You don't think Grandpa told her, do you? Hmmm.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, you just get away with anything, don't you? i totally disagree with others who said 1 girlfriend is enough but then... sigh! you look so handsome i think u deserve more girlfriends.

i'm not sure if that's lie or truth!

wet wet licks

Boo

10:42 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Tanner, I am glad you were kidding about being Chardonnay De Tanner!
Licks,
Nugget

11:54 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Is this confessions of or lies of? I like the idea of bottled Tanner.

Simba xx

12:50 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I think my confession is that I don't really think you're a doofus, you're a true comedian!

Licks
Oscar x

2:22 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I have a confession that I hate hats as much as you do! They're totally irritating to me!
Where can we buy Tanner wine? Mom wants to serve it at her next dinner pawty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:30 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I wish I could fit in a bottle of wine. *Hic!*

wally.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Looks like you're watching Q Tip head on the Food station...not Mr. BAM! Dad calls that lady Q Tip head b/c she's got that teeny little body & a giant head.

I like to eat Q Tips out of the garbage so it's fitting she's on the Food station.

My Mom loves that wine you got stuck in. I think she just likes the bottle.

Lola

5:45 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Should I always conceal the secret?
The photograph that enters the wine bottle is interesting.
And, another thing is covered or the hat is misunderstood.
It is ill-mannered. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:51 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

LOL Tanner! You're such a funny fella... Whatssssup dude??? Confessions? Do I have any? Don't think so, ahahaha!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:27 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

Tanner -

very funny post - we loved the bottle of Tanner chardonney!

Sorry to read that Joey is feeling unwell - I know how he feels, I had a tummy ache when I ate all of gramma's lamb chops!!

It looks hot out there guys so stay cool!!

Love ya both - Dory

8:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Tanner, you are very creative- bottle ole Tanner :-) You could ship yourself everywhere!

Confessions: I get mistaken for a girl dog all the time! Makes me mad, until they flip me over and see my big wang!!! Hows taht?

Loves,
Tofu

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My confession is that one time I pooped on my girl's bed and spread it out really thin with my paws so she couldn't see it until the next day after she SLEPT IN IT ALL NIGHT LONG! HAAAAA!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Tanner you succeeded - you made a laughing dog here!!!

Hmmm... confessions.... Like that one time I pooped on the carpet and then ate it all so my girl never found out?

1:31 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

You're sooooo funny Tanner!
We always fall over laughing when we visit!
I'll have to think about the confessions, though...
Have a great day!!

Smoooches!

--Winnie :-)

2:11 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi there,
That was funny esp the wine bottle bit!
Confessions:I like bringing in dead rats and squirrels to make my mommy scream !It never fails.the deader they are the better reaction I get!
frasier

2:40 PM  
Blogger Avery said...

Tanner, you are definitely the funnierest! (is that the right way to say it in Doofus dialect?) I love the picture of you trapped in the wine bottle.

Since you like to fit as much in your mouth as possible, you should check out the recent picture on my blog. I think you'd be impressed.

Wags,
Avery

6:10 PM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

Wow, I wish I had a wine of my own. My Dad never lets me do anything! Confession: Well, I once pee'd on my best friend's head. We were both sniffing the same spot. I was done and took a couple steps forward..... well, you get the idea. -Rocky

6:18 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Hi Tanner...

I guess I would have to say that I like rolling in Snickers piddle! Snickers has a food addiction. Annie, has really LOUD burps.

Burp!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

You are soooo funny dude. you should be a comedian.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

7:23 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner.
I really like your posts. You make me and my mom laugh a lot!
I like Emeril too, that Bam Bam thing is great!
Lorenza

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Tanner, that wine bottle photo is the best. I'm not telling any secrets cos the last time I told one (dreaming about Nurse Clarissa) I got in a whole heap of trouble! J x

12:31 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I peed on Dakota once!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

Once again, you KILL ME, man. You are my favorite doofus.

Of course I have confessions to make, but I'm now's not the time & this is not the place. Someday...

Your goober bud,
Stanley

11:52 AM  
Blogger coco said...

My mom loves Giada deLaurentis also. She never shares any of that yummy italian food with me though.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home