Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, June 14, 2007

thursday comes again


So you may wonder what has us sitting so nicely with our bright eyes shining??? Did someone put a pizza on the ceiling? Are there birds made of cheese in our living room? NOPE...

NEW TOYS!!!!!!!


Tanner got some toy for bad breath and dirty teeth. Of course he tried to high five it and yelled his stupid WHATSSUP!


He sure does like that thing tho!


Maybe even a little TOO much?

My turn!!

ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!


OMDOG I am so HAPPY! I love this toy! thank you Mom!!!!!


This toy is really fun and is made for POWERFUL dogs, not stinky bad breath having pink bone chewing dogs!

Ok here is what you have to pay attention to in this video. At the very end, I am trying to water the bush and what does doofus face do but run RIGHT INTO WHERE I WAS PEEING! He does this ALL the time? He is seriously messed up in the head!!


This video is a little dark, excuse my Mom who is a bad cinematographer! In the beginning you will see I want to play with Mom, but the DOOF keeps trying to get in on the fun. Finally I let him just have the toy...you want to know why?? Check out the photo below this video!



Look at this. The Doofus actually learned something. I am almost, well, ok I AM proud of him! He followed my advice and is relaxing on that big fluffy hugging me arm pillow of dad's!!


So the Doof has both toys for now (and the blue dog wally got us) but I will get mine back VERY soon!

37 Stains:

Blogger Frasier said...

You guys are so cute...my mommy said she just wanted to pick you up and give you a big smackeroo...I just wanted to play with you guys!!
Frasier

7:19 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That video of the Doof running into your peepee...that is priceless. I think you should send it to America's funniest home videos or something! My mom is STILL laughing.

It's good that the Doofus is learning to relax and that you are sharing!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:41 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hum... Tanner is so weird to run into you while you pee.. But glad that he finally learn to relax. You sure have been a great mentor to him Joey. :)

~ girl girl

7:47 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

we laughed so hard at the one with the doof running into your pee. I have to say it was nice of you to let him have your toy. It's about time he learned something.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hmmm, I think I may have a theory for the Doofus-under-you-peeing thing. Do you think it's cuz he thinks that dot on his head is a bull's eye??? Kinda like target practice???

Tobes

8:06 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, are there birds made of cheese out there?? I'll have to start looking up instead of at the ground all the time!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joey...love your toy. Muzzer asks that you let her know how long it lasts, 'cause she has been looking at that toy wondering if it would survive Me n Teka. But we are hell on toys, so a personal recommendation would be appreciated.

Thanks
Gussie

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo dude - I hate to tell you this but Tanner isn't RUNNING into your pee, he is obliterating it with his! You've been outpeed by a Doofus!!! Sneak attack!!!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg joe it looks like tanner is trying to push you over! uproot your top-dog status! take the hair off your head! you have to do something about it. maybe do the same thing he does, run straight into where he's peeing.

love..
chiyo

9:18 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey,tha Doof needs therapy, whats up with running into the peepee?????
And you're getting way too mellow, letting him have all the toys, loving my baby pictures..getting all sentimental..I'm wowwied about you Joey..I know you're twying to teach him sumfin but don't let him push you awound..OK?
smoochie kisses(ps ,I'm glad you think I was cute,I don't weally want to gwow up)
Asta

10:19 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, can't believe tanner run straight to your pee pee! hehehe. well, i think you taught him very well. he seems to know how to relax nowadays.

wet wet licks

Boo

10:20 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Joey, whats that Blue thing Tanner resting on??

10:28 PM  
Blogger coco said...

No no no! Tanner is showing how submissive he is by trying to get marked by your pee! He's your territory -- YOU OWN HIM!

Hee Hee!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Wow.. you mean Tanner is always running into the spot where you pee? ROFL.. He must like baths a lot!
It's good to see him relax and I think it was nice of you to let him play with your toy!

11:38 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow those look like soem pretty awesome toys there joey...i got a new weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeener dog a couple days ago...i share with Zippy...but she gets bored easy. Next time maybe if you pee right on the doof he will leave you alone...

11:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DAyum! Joey you are so freakin' handsome!! Ma is just swooning... and Tanner peeing thing is classic symptom of Doofism, he needs therapy. hee hee hee

Loves,
Tofu

12:04 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Why? Why does Doofus run into the peepee? He is a very troubled dog. Would you like another toy to play with? I call it Jessica, I'll throw in Roger so you can have one each.

Simba xx

1:15 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Doofus is a peepee head! His breath might be sweeter now, but he's still going to stink!

Licks
Oscar x

1:48 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I have to forgive you, Joe, because you're so funny. And also because you pee on your brother! Hilarious!

wally.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Do you both have sparkling white teeth now?
Doofus is such a doof for running under your leg while you're doing peepee!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:37 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wooow, you both really love yout new toys huh? It's a bit too hard for me & to poky especially the doofus's breath terminator ball. I like rubber balls where I can demolish it in a few minutes... hehehehe!

Have a great weekend you two!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

4:38 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Joey,

NIce to meet you!
I enjoyed watching the clip whereby Tanner Doofu ran straight into your pee!
Hope he enjoyed the "shower" hehe
Love,
Reina

5:43 AM  
Blogger FleasGang said...

He isn't right in the head, is he? Plus he's still wearing "all-star" shirt. What a doofus.

The FleasGang

(we still love you Tanner!)

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... my girl is a therapist, maybe she should offer her services to the Dooful FREE OF CHARGE because he in such obvious need of SOME kind of help....

Although he DID learn how to sit down and relax. That must be due to your superior teaching skills as opposed to his learning ability, though.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Doof, you really gotta work on that pee fetish thing. I could offer you some online therapy for that. You just let me know.

7:31 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wow! Cool new toys, Joey! If Dave has a toy Amber or I want, the other one of us distracts him, so the other can go in for the steal. Maybe you need a sister to help you out!
Good luck getting your toy back!
Play bows,
Zim

8:26 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Joe, we have the same exact toy that your mom gave you and Tanner stole. Neither one of us likes it - we should send it to you so you can BOTH have one. But then the Doofus would probably want BOTH at once anyway, huh?

10:00 AM  
Blogger e said...

You guys are so lucky. NEW toys all the time!!!
I would like Eve to quit her silly job and work in a dog supply toy shop.
Do u reckon I can get more toys that way?

love
Fei

10:08 AM  
Blogger e said...

btw, I think Tanner did that on purpose. He wanted to piss you off. But that backfired. hahaha

10:09 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Your pissing contest with the Doof is never ending!
Ike

11:23 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

Joey, how come Doofus Face can't figure out how nice it is to share? Why does he have to be such a little pig with the toys? You always give yours up to him... well, except for that one awesome video in which you totally capitalized on his Doofusness and ran off with his toy when he dropped it off the bed onto you. That was somethin else!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

New toys rock! And I can't believe Tanner ran into your pee stream! GROSS!!! What the heck is wrong with him?

You know, at first I was a little skeptical of him really being a doofus and thought you were a little hard on him, Joe, but after that, I'm with you! Hehehe! Oh, and yes, I will change my statement about Ruby being the coolest Boston to Ruby being the coolest GIRL Boston. Sorry! :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

4:42 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

that video is sooooooooooo funny!

Poor Doofus, he lives in a very confused world I think!

Pee On Joe, Pee On!

3:25 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, I had that blue toy too, but I ate some of it and now it's been confiscated. It was quite tasty, so I can recommend it! J x

5:10 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

Great pics of the Doofus Dot! Keep 'em coming!

Your toys are cool in the extreme! Your attack face and your growliness would be down right frightening (if I didn't know you were really an old softie).

Why is the doofus wearing a jacket... in June... in Arizona?

About Tanner running right into your pee stream... if it doesn't interrupt the flow, what's the big deal?

Your goober bud,
Stanley

5:26 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Joey, what a great toy you got! I'm not allowed to have toys attached to ropes any more. I used to have a toy like that but one time I picked it up and threw it really hard and it broke the window. After that, my girl took all toys on ropes away from us. Bummer. If your people ignore you, break the tv.

BLU

4:39 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Doofus running into pee, that is soooooo weird dude.

I like Fig's idea, DOofus needs A LOT OF HELP!!!

Frenchie Snorts

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home