Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, June 18, 2007

no fun here


OMDOG the DOOFUS FINALLY MELTED!!

Oh, just kidding. Mom said that is not a funny joke, but maybe she just doesnt understand my brand of humor.

Well, yesterday we went to the grandpa's house for that Father's Day junk and the grandma was putting away food that they had made on the grill when all of the sudden the greatest moment in history happened. It was like slow motion, I heard her say OH NO and then in the air flying right toward my mouth was a delicious all beef Nathan's hot dog. I snagged that sucker mid air and then WHAM shark attack the doofus steals half of it!!! But my goodness that one half of that deliciously grilled juicy beef hot dog was the best thing EVER. Then Mom said ooh no. I said, what is your problem lady. She seemed to think this was going to make us have a belly ache.


Well I hate to admit it here folks, but it sure did.


I don't feel so good today. I don't understand how something that tasted so GOOD could do me so wrong.


Then here comes Tanner and you know what he said, well, here I am not feeling so good so I will just let him tell you.

OMDOG Joey was like HEY GREAT GRAM I am the cuterest and you should probably give me some CHEESE. she said OK. Then he said, hey UNCLE I like that hamburger can I have some of that!? ANd Joey said


Yum I like that, and was like this all licking his face!

THen!!! He was like hey GrANDPA I like that bun if you're not eating it and Grandpa said OK!


ANd JoEY said WOOHOO I LOVE ME SOME FOOD! But he didn't do this upside down thing he hates upside down but this is how so excited he was.

Now he has bad poopies and is sad.

43 Stains:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, I totally ate like tons of burger and bun and crap yesterday and I feel like a million bucks! What's up with that?
Ike

5:24 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I think you're funny, Joe.

Bummer about the burgers. My sissy had fire butt (gas only) last night from our lamb dinner. She should have given me more of it.

wally.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Oh no... so it was sloppy poops x's TWO at your place!?!?! But gosh darn it, those burgers were SO worth the runny poops huh?? Yah, just admit it. If you had the chance, you'd do it all over again!!

Tobes

5:57 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
I hope your poop is feeling happier now. Darn, I never get that lucky with Mom..food hardly drops from the sky!!! The only time I remembered was corn flakes from the sky...and it didn't taste that good.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ewww... yucky poops! That doesn't sound like fun at all. Maybe you need to eat somemore to build up your tolerance or sumthing? (ummm Joey's mom, don't be mad for me suggesting that ok?)

Loves,
Tofu

6:16 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh man Joey, that's just terrible! At least it was good going down, right? Have you learned your lesson??? Probably not...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:23 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Oh no...Joey has poop Stains! I'll bet it was worth it. Kinda like the time I ate 3 lbs of freshly grilled kielbasa right off the counter when Mom wasn't looking.

Sick Penny...tasty kielbasa!

Penn

6:39 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Well you just might have had a little to much to eat. Bummer

6:39 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, so sorry to hear about your stomach. but why is it making you sick?? you had hotdog, bun, burger, all those are what the hooman are eating. why aren't they sick??

wet wet licks

Boo

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes its sooooo worth it to have the icky poops for that gooooood human food!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Sorry about the bad poops!

6:55 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Poor Joey, it's not fair to have to suffer when you just wanted to party it up yersterday. How come I never meet any flying hot dogs around here? I need to come out to Arizona. It sounds like fun there.

T-man

7:04 PM  
Blogger Baily said...

runny poops? that sucks!

but oh my, i am drooling just thinking about the yumyum burgers.

nose licks
~baily

7:17 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ooooh, that sounds like what we like to call puddy poo. ick. Hope your belly is better buddy.

7:19 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Nathan's hotdogs are WORTH a bad poopy spell! Sorry you feel bad, though, and I think scientists should stop their researching on human diseases and find a way to make Nathan's hotdogs healthy and good for dogs!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe, I just don't get it, after all you only ate enough for six or seven doggies, and you got a bad tummy????Hope you feel lots better soon...ask Jackson to send you his hussie nurse, she's cuwwently unemployed, heheheheheheh
smoochie kisses
Asta
PS,sure am glad that Tanner didn't melt

8:55 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh man! I thought it was the coolest thinig that you guys managed to get beef sausage.. too bad abt the bad tummy Joey. Better luck next time!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Hey, Joey, What a great moment! Even if it did make you sick, wasn't it worth it!

We snagged a pork steak once... Till Mom ripped it from our beagley jaws. Grrrr. Its tough being on the 4-legged side of things sometimes.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

You are two lucky pups! It's worth a little bad poopies!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Woah.. both of you are so lucky to have gotten a hotdog! i wish i could have some of it too!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh no Joey, we have the same pro....I cant eat to delicius oily food too. I have bad poopoo once I ate them...Oh Gosh, how could this happen to us....not the hooman.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Ume said...

hope your belly is feeling better now!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Joey, sounds like you score loads of food. So sorry to hear that it gave you tummy aches. So Tanner was ok?

~ girl girl

11:42 PM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Oh man... you really feasted!-Lucky
Licks,
Nugget

12:16 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Too much of a good thing is bad for you. I thought your joke was funny lol.

Simba xx

12:58 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow it sucks that you guys get tummy aches eating the good stuff...i had prime rib yesterday and i feel great...i will think happy thoughts so tomorrow you will be so much better...cant wait for tanner tuesday....

1:23 AM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

I'd be vewy lucky if my pawrents gives me some but unfortunately they are vewy careful of the food they give me, especially Daddy.

I hope your stomach is better now.

Wuffs!
Toffee

1:43 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

oops - I think you over-indulged! Everything in moderation Joey! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:32 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh no, the Doofus melted! Call the ambulance!!! Quick! But Joey, you prob don't care right...? LOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:37 AM  
Blogger Boo Boo said...

Hi Joe,

What goes in have to come out ... So, Just EAT !!! :)

I just link you up to my blog, hope you dont mind :)

3:06 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

You look so pitiful. If you're going to let Tanner talk about your bad poops, at least give details.

Tanner, your color commentary on Joe's begging abilities was very detailed. So sad. Poop bad. Tanner glad!

Goob love,
Stanley

4:01 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, poor tummies. Hotdogs make me poop bad too. It is true that the tastiest things do us no good though, grr. It must be an evil plans by the hoomans.

Licks
Oscar x

4:43 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The expression of joey is rich.
And, there is eating the enjoyment.
It is happy. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:09 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey, Joey, Joey....chew your food! You are actually lucky that the Doofus stole half that hotdog. Just think how sick you would be if you had swallowed the whole thing in one bite, instead of just half.

Sorry you are not feeling well. It is no fun to be sick when it is as warm as this!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, hope you're feeling better now, pal.
Just noticed what long claws you have. Do they go "click clack" as you run about? Mine do on our wooden floor and so J1 & J2 know I'm coming and can hide their food. I might start wearing slippers, that'll fool 'em! J x

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Joey, you make such FUNNY JOKES!!!!! I love them!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Joey, you look terribly sad.... I make those faces too when my tummy's mad at me. It's not fair - humans get to eat that stuff without any problems....

8:59 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Poor Joe! What a waste of such good food!

There is an old Scottish saying namely "wherever you be, let your poops run free", so I am pleased to hear Joe is keeping with the old Celtic traditions.

Love and licks to you both, hope Joe is better real soon. Poop On!

love and licks, Marv xxxxx

9:21 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

OH NO bad poopies, I hope you're feeling better. Even though you are sick I'm glad you're feeling better


Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

11:48 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

That was funny.Poopies will be fine in a day or two.
Frasier

3:50 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

How come Tanner dont have bad poopies? He had the other half rite.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:56 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

WHOOPS! *laughing* My tummy is cast-iron! I can digest ANYTHING.

7:59 AM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Sorry about your tummy-ache, Joey! At least you enjoyed the BBQ!!! There is nothing like good BBQ!!

Feel better!

Smooooches!!
--Winnie :-)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home