Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, December 28, 2007

Tanner destroys another toy!


Mom got us a new toy. Its a hedgehog according to the tag. I just know that it needs to be taught a lesson!



I was doing some BIG TIME growling at it and flinging it around. Please note my awesome moves and how well I get around for some dog who is almost 9 years old!



Then the Doofus took over. His style of attack is much more intense and focused.




Each of the legs has a squeaker in it!


Tanner was working really hard on this one! I think I might have heard a couple of those words he learned from watching cable TV being tossed around!


But terriers do NOT give up!


And soon mr hedgehog met his demise.


Tanner ate his face right off! Mom took the stuffing out and gave it back to us because there are still squeakers to conquer in the legs and tail!!

This toy lasted almost a full half an hour and that is pretty great for our house!

30 Stains:

Blogger Snowball said...

Well done boys. Very impressive. I have never killed a stuffie as thoroughly as you had.

RIP, Mr Hedgehog.

Luv,
Snowball

1:32 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What did you not like about Mr. Hedgehog? Was it the fact that he was orange? Poor Mr. Hedgehog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:25 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Way to go Joey and Tanner! Rip the sucker up from limb to limb!

Yer friend,
Mitch

3:26 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I think I saw that face thing on Nip/Tuck. You guys are really, really good.

4:08 AM  
Blogger Ivy said...

that hedgehog didnt stand a chance! tee hee! actually i thot your style of attack wuz much more stylin' then tanner's, even if his did turn out to be more effective.

i haf a hedgehog stuffy too but he doesnt haf any skweekers and i hafent eaten his face off yet.

if you can help me again i need sum more determined terrier help... my baby benjamin wuz doing good in the voting on this photo contest wif his santa and elf pickture, but then a darn C-A-T entered late and is pulling ahead in the voting! i don't mind losing a contest but not to a C-A-T! can you help? thanks!

luv ivy

5:41 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Great job! But my hooman will stop us before we can kill it...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:01 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

You said it yourself Joe, you are awesome.
You said you were almost 9, when is your birthday??
Cheers,
Mack

6:19 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Nice work! Cassidy got a hedgehog too, but hers is still intact!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

6:22 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
The hedgehog is lovely.
However, the hedgehog has been destroyed.

Thank you for happy blog for one year for this year and.
I spent wonderful time.
It prays for your family's happiness and health.
Please spend a wonderful New Year.

from loved ume tyan

6:29 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

wow! excellent work Tanner! And Joe, you still got the moves - woot!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:51 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Good job. You guys attack stuffies like we do. BLU's attack style is like Tanner's - step on it and rip!
We were impressed by that huge basket of toys in the background of the video! Wow!
Comet and BLU

7:55 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Smooth moves, Joe Stains! Nice destufferation, Tanner!

wags from the whippet waggle

8:00 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

half an hour, huh. I might have to use part of my gift card from my granpapa and get one for Teka. See if she can out kill Tanner

gussie

8:09 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Oh, I'm so very jealous! Watching your videos of plushie squeaker toy destruction have me craving like crazy.

But Mama says I'm a squeakaholic and must stay away from those toys because I can't use them responsibly. I rip them to shreds in minutes.

However, I can live vicariously through you guys! Great job!

C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

8:18 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Your spry for an old guy joe. :) Good job on de stuffing the toy Tanner. Now let Joe de squeaker the legs

8:29 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
To me, you don't look older than Tanner!
Sure Tanner is fast destroying toys! Lets see how much time it takes to him to take out those squeakies from the legs!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

10:12 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Tanner is kind of snorty like a piggly-wiggly. Good work though, guys. Way to kill the stuffie!

10:24 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Good job dudes! Though I have to say my sissy and i have perfected a tag team move in which she holds the toy and I pull like h$%*. Works like a charm.

wally.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Joey, you remind me of Fig when you attacked that thing. I am IMPRESSED!

Your mom knows exactly what to do to keep you guys entertained for half an hour.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
You have some gweat moves!!
I'm sowwy you didn't mail youwself to me, but I undewstand the box thing. Tanner did an excellent job of destwuction!
We tewwiews nevew give up!!!!..It looks like a pawsome toy even aftew the initial destuffing
smoochie kisses
Asta

1:29 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Excellent job de-stuffing the stuffy, guys! I salute you both!
Tail wags,
Storm

2:36 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, I was wondering about those BTs at the vet. Did they tell you how cool and collected I looked, even though I was at the vets?

NIce work on that hedgehog!

xo
SB

2:50 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Oh my ,what unbelievable moves you had.It was really impressive,though Tanners slow methodical, get at ya, approach is good too. We terriers are soooo good at this aren't we??!! Well done boys Love A+A

5:34 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Amazing! I am taking notes. We have been so busy destroying real stuff-- forgot about the stuffy stuff.

Deefor

6:17 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, sorry to be picky, but that's the strangest looking Hedgehog I've ever seen! It deserved to be destroyed. Good work! J x

2:52 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

WOW! Great Job!

Love
Boy n Baby

10:30 AM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Wow, you guys sure are vicious! That toy kind of reminds me of my kong wubba. Have you guys tried one of those? They are great--especially the snugga variety!

Poppy

5:14 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Way to go!
We dont give up do we ?
Frasier

5:42 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Sweet job guys! Off with his face. Joe, you & I have some of the same moves. Not bad for a couple of old dudes.

Sherman

7:32 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey! You are masters of stuffy destruction. Obviously, you have studied under different mentors, owing to your various styles. I love your lightening fast moves. That's more my style... the flying fling maneuver is one of my faves.

Stella, on the other paw, favors Tanner's more concentrated and focused type of attack. While I LOVE my stuffies, she loves DESTROYING them. I think she & Tanner must be under the tutelage of Luckie Girl!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home