Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

coming tooo towwwwnnn

SO if you don't know a lots about ME Tanner you don't know that I was borned and grew up in OHIO. I lived there til I was TWO then the Mom I had before said I don't want you anymore so they put me into JAIL! I was in JAIL for just a little bit when the nice nice lady named AUnt Patty said OH NO you look like that same kind of dog like my dog nephew JOEY. SO nice nice Aunt Patty called up my now Dad and said do you want one more of a dog like JOey and he said YES PLEASE. SO I went out of JAIL to nice nice Aunt Patty's house to live with her and my Uncle DIck and like a million other dogs and cats!! I lived there for some months then we all got in the car and drived to ARIZONA, this is where I live NOW!

WELL nice nice Aunt Patty and Uncle DIck is coming to ARIZONA for Christmas time! THey are flying on a plane but NOT Aire RUby because that is just for dogs. They will be here this weekend and I am VERY excitered!!


Here shows you a map so you can see how I started in OHIO then came to Arizona! The RED Circle on the pennsylvaniania is where my MOM grew up and where My other Aunt Michelle with the three human kids live. ALSO on the map you see LILLIE and um some other important landmarks. I don't understand how our friends in ALASKA have like a zillion feets of snow and cold when its right next to Hawaii who has lots of beaches and hot sunshine. hmmm And I never knew ALASKA was so close to Arizona, maybe I will go there some weekend!!

I can't wait to see the Aunt Patty and Uncle Dick!!!!

46 Stains:

Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my, I liked your geography lesson there Tanner.

My Jeannie says she can never get her head round the world.............

well, she would have to have a darn big head to get it round the world I guess.

Any road up, I liked your map very much - you are well travelled indeed.

I am glad you found your furever home.

pee ess Jeannie says she read you were getting a Tesco store in Arizona, Tesco is the best fun she says, I would not know cos I get tied up outside, but she says Tesco has lots of cool dog treats and stuff.

Hope you and Joe can check it out ok!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

1:16 PM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
We are so sorry you were ever in jail for even one second. Your Aunt Patty sounds like a wonderful person and we can see why you sure are excited to see her.
We LOVED the map. It was really cool.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...I didn't know Alaska was so close either!!! How weird. I'm so happy your Aunt Patty is coming for Christmas...my Auntie Kathy is coming too and I'm so excitered too!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

2:25 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

You have a great home - even if your brother is grouchy.

Enjoy your company - it means extra treats!

Waylon & Willie

4:02 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

We are so glad you get to see your wonderful Aunt Patty and Uncle Dick. How excitering for you. I don't understand how alaska is so cold either but mom said something about how it's not really down there they just put it there because otherwise it's above Canada. Weird huh? I don't understand it.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

How exciting for you that Aunt Patty and Uncle Dick are visiting you on Christmas! We always say, the more the merrier! We hope you have the BEST time with them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:32 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Visitors from Xmas are the besterest...especially if they come to visit from near Pixburgh! Pixburgh has jails too. That's where Sherman & Penny came from. Jails are stooooopid! I'm glad you're not in one anymore T-Doof.

Lola

5:20 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

have the goodest time with Aunt Patty

teka toy

5:35 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner,

You must be real thrilled to see Aunt Patty again. She is a very nice lady to resue you from jail and brought you to a nice home, minus your angry brother..hehe

Have fun!

Love
Boy n Baby

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sad that you were in jail Tanner but it looks like things worked out great for you in the end.

We hope your aunt and uncle have a safe trip and bring you and Joe lots of presents!

River

6:04 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner, I love your rescue story! That was nice of your dad to say yes please. He made the right decision!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
Thanks for sharing the map with us. I didn't know how near Alaska was to Hawaii! You sure travelled a very very LONG way to be with your parents and Joey. :)

6:40 PM  
Blogger Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Tanner,

That was a very good summary of your years of doggie hood!
Very interesting!

You do have a great way with words.!!!!!

XOXOXOXO,
Maddie the Chocolate Labbie

7:56 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ah tanner, can you please give aunt patty some wet nose licks and hugs on behalf of us? she's so nice to find you a good home. to the expense of joey of course! lol

wet wet licks

boo

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner...We are excited about seeing you, too! (???) All of you "doggies" are special in your own way...And, Doof...you are especially, special! (Joey..I'm sorry about this whole driving to Arizona with the "Doof" deal...you'll probably never forgive us)

Thanks to all the Dogs who bring us Comfort and Joy...in spite of the pee stains, shoe chewing, garbage raiding. Nobody does "peace and joy" better. How can dogs bring us so much peace, while at the same time creating so much chaos. Go figure?!

Happy Holidays to the DWB's. I enjoy seeing and hearing from all of you!

Aunt Patty

8:24 PM  
Blogger Helios said...

wow that's a looong way to travel!

by the way, do they play golf in the golf?

8:28 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Tanner!
Sure you traveled a long way to you new and forever home!
I can imagine how happy you are knowing that your Aunt and Uncle will be at your home for Christmas!
Enjoy them!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:49 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Your Aunt Patty and Uncle Dick are our HEROES and so is your Mom and Dad.
We are so so so happy for you and even for Joe Stains too, because he might not admit it but we believe he likes having you around better than being all alone.
We thought the same thing about Alaska. Looks like we should see about chartering Air Ruby to catch some rays!
happy smiles-
the whippet waggle

10:16 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Thanks for the geography lesson. We think your map might be broken. We thought Lorenza lived in Mexico, but on your map it looks like she lives in Hawaii - or maybe Alaska

10:21 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Wah great map. Now I know how to go your place. So is aunty Patty bring you lotsa lotsa treats?? Merry xmas!!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you're clever to show us the Map Tanner. Now I know where you're from and where Lillie is living. :)

~ Girl girl

1:01 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
Gee thanks for the geography lesson.. now I know how far you are away from me cos I am not even on that map!!

I am gald nice nice Aunt Patty brought you to your furever home.. Please give nice nice Aunt Patty a kiss from me!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

That was quite a journey you made Tanner! Have a great time with Aunty Patty.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

3:45 AM  
Blogger fee said...

phwah, that looks like a long way you've travelled. did you throw up in the car? isn't it nice to get to meet your nice aunt patty and uncle dick again? how exciting that'll be!

4:07 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Dude!
I am so jellyish - you have no thumbs yet still you can write. Cool map!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That's soo sad that your 1st owners threw you in jail but lucky you to be adopted by your 2nd owners now. They sure love you loads! Wow, what a looooooooong way from Ohio to Arizona.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:40 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh! Aunt Patty is the greatest! She bailed you out of jail! Did she post your bail? If you are naughty will Dog the Bounty Hunter come and get you? Why does he get to call himself Dog when he's like a total jerk. He should be Cat the Bounty Hunter.

Anyway, it's the greatest that you got bailed out of prison to move across the country to live with the King of the Stains. Happy Ending!

wally.

ps. Is your mom from Jackman Ave? Because that is in Pennsylvania too. Steelers and Jackman Ave are in that red circle.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Tanner!
Wow, you came a long way to your new home! I didn't know Arizona was so far away from me in Canada. But I guess it makes sense - it's so warm where you are and so cold where I am. But then how does that make sense for Alaska and Hawaii. Wait, now I am confused...
Love Clover xo

7:19 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Wow... Tanner, you are so smart. You know how to read map. You should have stayed in Ohio cos that is much closer to Lillie but then again, we might not even get to know you at all so we are still glad that your current and forever daddy said yes when your Aunty Patty ask him if he would like another dog like Joey.

I share your excitement in meeting Aunty Patty and Uncle Dick again. They sounds like really nice people.

Luv,
Snowball

8:21 AM  
Blogger Par said...

Love your map, makes it very intesting... I like to share my map too.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

It is wonderful that your Aunt Patty was able to see the potential in you. She must be a very insightful person to realize that you would do so well in AZ. I am not sure about that Alaska thingy either. Peanut's mom has been there, so she probably is right about it being above Canada.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I can't believe the mom you had before said she didn't want you anymore.

But I guess all things work out for the best, because if that hadn't happened, then your Aunt Patty couldn't have found you and you couldn't have made that very, very, very long trip to Arizona and you couldn't have met your new mom & dad.

And there wouldn't have been a Tanner Tuesday, either.

Give your Aunt Patty lotsa kisses!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Ivy said...

no way!! i was rescued from jail in ohio by my randy and lindsay too! my lindsay camed to see me and i kissed her hand and she said you are coming home with me! and we got in a big car and i had a new home! hurray!

i haf been to both oceans on your map and the golf too!

luv ivy

4:44 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

OMD! I didn't know you were from Ohio, Tanner. Me too! I wonder if we know each other. Maybe we're even related. Love, Martha

4:49 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I always thought Alaska was North. I am really confused.
Ike

5:19 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Oh and I forgot to tell you - my Uncle Travis and Aunt Tyler (she's not a dude) are coming from California where there are beaches and sun and Tyler has never been colder than 30 degrees! HA!
Ike

5:20 PM  
Blogger Zorra said...

Wow Tanner. I see now where mommi goes to play golf sometimes. It is one big golf korse. It looks pretty faw from INdiana, where we live though. She must fly on aire ruby. You know, we used to be neighbors, if you live in oHIo.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Boo Boo said...

Wow Wow Wowww,

You have come a long long way !!!

Have a great time pawtying with your Aunty Patty.

Oh yeah, thanks for sharing the map, this is the first time I have seen a map from your place :)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Tanner we hope you have a wonderfull time with Auny Patyy and Uncle Dick.Archie finds your postss so interesting. He said he wa STUNNED to learn that Arizona was so close to Alaska and Hawaii.Maybe the two of you can go one a trip there together??? Love Agatha

8:19 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow, that's a long way to travel! I hope you all have fun with your visitors!

Holly

8:50 PM  
Blogger Ricky Pepper said...

We enjoyed your story! We live in Pennsylvania but on the east side, near Philadelphia.
Mommy's best friend lives in Arizona too! Small world, especially interesting is the climate difference between Illaska and Hermyee.
Thanks for your card too!

xoxo,
Ricky & the Babes

8:57 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Tanner....me cant wead a map...heehee my mama cant either...have fun wiff ur aunt patty and uncle dick....sooo fun to have family near at xmas time...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

12:42 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Cool map thanks for the geography lesson on the US for us down here in Au.

Happy Holidays
Scrappy and Pebbles

4:11 AM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Hi Tanner
Your Ant Patty sounds nice - that's awesome that she's going to visit you! You guys need to be on your best behavior when she's around - like no "makin' luv" to her leg or anything, ok?

Nubbin wags
Ginger

8:26 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wow, how exciting! You must be excited about seeing Aunt Patty again! We might be having our grandma come here from a land called "Virginia", but we aren't sure. The girls have met her but not us guys - I hope she likes us!
Play bows,
Zim

9:37 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
You suwe know a lots of things..I had no idea Alaska was wight next to you ..you should definitely go some weekend, and ummmhow come Lillie lives so faw fwom you if she's youw wife?
I hope you have a gweat visit with youw wondewful aunt Patty
smoochie kisses
Asta

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home