Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Our Gram got us shirts to wear on Christmas. Well, I don't know if I will be speaking to Gram because take a look at these!!


THIS IS MINE?! WTF?!?!?!?!?!??!?! I don't think this is appropriate at ALL! That woman better have 300 treats lined up for me when I get to her house on Christmas day or she might find a well placed Stain under her tree!


You sure can't argue with Tanner's shirt. He is our very own yule log. Fat Fat Tanner!! I think he should somehow wear both shirts at once, don't you!?


Look at ALL THE PRESENTS under our tree. Mom said those are for other people, not us. Again, Christmas seems to be getting ruined by these humans. ALL of those are for HUMANS not us! :(

Lastly, some dogs were wondering where the rib bones came from...


That is where...Mom made BBQ ribs. I would have much preferred a plate that looked like that, BUT, I was totally happy with the delicious bone. She left some meat and saucable on it, so it was totally PAWESOME. I hope all doggies are getting good snackies like that!!!!!

32 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! I'm feeling better today. Just for you.

xo
SB

p.s. I like your shirt. Naughty is good in my books. tee hee!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am NOT getting goodies like that!!!

But then again, I'm not being forced to wear LIES on my back like you are either.... :-)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Moms always fib about gifts under the tree not being for us! I think it's there way of keeping us from being too nosey about what's inside those packages! Don't believe a word she says! This is our secret just between us okay, Joey?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

1:33 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh sophie likes you naughty. :) Go Joe. To bad you didn't get the rib with all the meat on it. Though some is better then nothing

1:41 PM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Hi Joe!

The ribs look delectable!!! *drool*
I think you should just leave a "stain" on the shirt...or would that be uncivilized?

Nubbin wags,
Ginger

1:55 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I hope those ribs don't upset your bellies.
Tell your gram you will make her a big, fat yule log if she doesn't apologize.
Ike

2:27 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner...heehee dose shirts r cute...and i bet u does have sumthin under dat tree...she jus dont want u snoopin...yummmmy on dose ribs tooo!!!!

b safe,
;)lacylulu

3:20 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joe...
Your house looks so nice!!! We don't have any presents under my tree yet...wonder when we'll get some...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:49 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

The shirts made us laugh out loud! I wish my mom was cooking up ribs instead of all this baking!!

I love some good meat and potatoes kind food!

Oh and we feel sure some of those are for you Joe, maybe not Tanner, but definately you.

Dory

3:58 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Your house is so pretty! I bet at least one of those pressies is for you and one is for your brother.
Have a great weekend!
-Mack

6:04 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Nice T-Shirts. Being Naughty is a privildge for pampered pets like us and the cookies Santa bring will be meant for all of us so we should be able to eat all of them if we want.

Your Christmas tree is very pretty and the pressies make it look even better. Perhaps you mum is keeping your pressie somewhere else so that those stooooopid hooman will not take it away by mistake.

Luv,
Snowball

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo you two! I agree with your thoughts on the shirts! Your tree is beautiful! AND those ribs look SOOOO yummy.

Hugs,
Sitka

P.S. We wanna link to your blog. Hope that is ok :)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Oh Joe! Those shirts are hilarious! Guess if you decided to leave a stain at Grandma's house that would probably be warranted though! We are slobbering all over the place looking at that rib picture! That looks incredibly gooooood!
Ozzie & Rocky

7:38 PM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

The shirts are a crock. Slip them into one of those gift bags beneath the tree. Or better yet - the FIREPLACE!

xo,
Wiley & Fievel

7:40 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Mr. Joe Stains, My mom laughed her ass off at your comment about making paté out of Tanner's liver. No. Really. She did. Her ass is completely gone. I'm telling you, dude. You could market this as the next dieting craze. She has to go buy all new jeans tomorrow, because really. Her ass is gone!

xo
SB

p.s. It's nearly bedtime here in the EST, and I'm still doing really well.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
I've never had ribs in my life but for some reason my mom is drooling! Your shirts are so cool! Not sure about the messages!
The tree with all those presents look beautiful. I am sure there are some presents for you there but your mom doesn't want to tell you!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:35 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey..at our house, the dog presents live in the garage until it is time to open them. Because otherwise, we sniff the boxes and know zackly which one is for us. Only fooled by pressies for Gpapa which involve food...we open thos anyway.

You do not deserve the shirt.

kissies
gus

8:51 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

What a pretty tree!! I hope at least half of those presents are for you :) Maybe you can start opening them early just to make sure!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

BOL, those sweaters are sooo furny! That's a lot of pressies but only for the hoomans? Sheesh! Ooo, that BBQ ribs made me dribble on the keyboard...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:11 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Santa Paws will bring your presents. And think about it, Joe: How many cards did your humans get? And How many cards did you get? NOT TO WORRY!!! Card to present ratio = happy Joe Stains!

the whippet waggle

12:13 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I bet Mom did not learn how to make those ribs from a French cook book. They are lovely as are your decorations. At least your Grams has a sense of humor. Be glad of that.

1:53 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh.. the ribs look yummy.. We love your shirts, allthough we can understand they feel a bit undeserved! You look very holiday-like, though, with the red and green!

the WRiggleButts

7:14 AM  
Blogger Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mmmm Louie and I love rib bones!! Sometimes when we are at the lake we find some of those.. We don't care that they are old they sure are taste...

7:57 AM  
Blogger Ivy said...

oh my dogness! you so totally do not deserve to be wearing that shirt but i haf to say i think the rib bones made up for it. oh wut i wuddent do for a rib bone!

joe i need your help. i haf been falsely accused of a heinous crime and i need a good dogtective to clear my good name. you haf been highly recommended by a certain mr. dagger i think we both know. please help me!

luv ivy

8:27 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Hey Joey & Tanner

Those tees looks great!

Love
Boy n Baby

9:16 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Joey, you can give your shirt to Comet! He needs one like that!

OMDog! Those ribs look deliscious! We are both drooling over that picture.
Comet and BLU

11:23 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Nothin' wrong with Naughty. I'd be in big trouble if there was!

I'm drooling over those Ribables! My pawrents just eat pizza. Crusts aren't nearly as delicious!

Lola

1:01 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Oh thank goodness I can't see or read my back, who knows what they would put on there. Oh mom saids its just a snowflake.

Woof,
Ralph

8:44 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Nice shirts! Err... except the naughty part. And for the record, I am drooling over that picture of the foodables.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Joe
I want one of those shirts for Arrow! He is the definition of naughtiness! Hope Santa remembers how good I am-- most of the time. Except where food is involved-- like those yummy bones.

Deefpr

7:32 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Those ribs look really yummy! I think your grandma meant for both shirts to be for Tanner!!
Merry Christmas!
Kaos

9:06 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

I'm with your girlfriend, Sophie. Naughty is this year's nice. Who wants to be nice anyway?

The shirt for Tanner is TOTALLY appropriate. Your grandma sounds like a saucy little wench. Give her some goober smooches from me.

Goob love,
Stanley

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home