Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, December 20, 2007

we got presents!!

We got PRESENTS!!



We got a package from Boo and Bond!!!


The Doofus went nuts trying to check it out!


It is a cute little holder for Mom to set her Cell Phone in!! THANK YOU GUYS! She took it to work and set it on her desk so she is reminded of us all day! THANKS AGAIN!

The next present was from Boy and Baby. Baby just got engaged so head on over and congratulate her!


OPEN IT LADY!


OMDOG those are dog safe chocolate brownies made from Carob!


I can read that one, CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE CHEESE!!


They even put something in for Mom! She LOVES it! Thank you guys so so much. We have such wonderful dog friends!


Look at our MILLION TRILLION cards! We are so enjoying the card exchange!

Thanks again to our friends for sending us such nice pressies!

32 Stains:

Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh what a pawsome present!

Your cards look good too.

I am sorry to have been a bit quiet, Jeannie says Christmas has bitten her on the bum......and taken her by surprise. Silly Mare!

Its been on the horizon for weeks!

We liked your comment about Tesco, Fresh and Easy, as you say, funny name!!!!!! Our Tesco sells everything, clothes, dog treats and lotsa nice wine and beer too!

oh and Tartan is another name for Plaid! Yes we have funny words here!!!!!!!

We cant find your email addy cos Jeannie wanted to send you an e card, but we will have another look on your blog!

In case we cant find it, Have a Lovely and Happy Christmas and all good wishes for the New Year.

Love and many licks, and thanks for being such good blogging pals!

Hands across the Ocean, Paws Across the Sea!

Marvin xxxxx (and Jeannie!) xxxxx

12:34 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh dog, she has just realised, she has sent you an e card.........

can you see what a silly ma I have, no sense at all!

well, Happy Chrimbos!

Marvin xxxxxx

12:36 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...what great prezzies! I 'specially like that cell phone holder. I try and hold my mom's cell phone, but she really doesn't appreciate it when I do it - BOL

Lots of Licks, Ruby

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What awesome presents - especially the cell phone holder!

River

1:23 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joey...those are great pressies....have a great time with the treats too...

Gussie

1:40 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Pawsome presents! The cards make such a nice frame for your pretty tree.

Your friend, Lenny

2:03 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

honestly you dogs are weird. Cards and Presents. Get a grip

Shelby the cat

3:04 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Awesome gifts! We love the cell phone holder and what can be better than treats! You guys scored bigtime!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:49 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
Those awe pwetty pawsome pwesents..especially the bwownies..'ve nevew seen those!
And all youw cawds look gweat!!!
My bum feels bettewew, and I loved getting Nanny 's visit..she was so nice even though I'm not a Boston , she still liked me
smoochie kisses
Asta

4:53 PM  
Blogger Par said...

Chocolate, thats good,....you got some good treats there!
Your card collection is big!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Hey there Joe! Chocolick, oooh I've gotta ask Santa to get me some of that stuff!! I think I've been a good girl this year - I'm hoping Santa isn't mad at me for growling at Hero and getting snarky with him. We'll see - I may be on his naughty list...

Nubbin wags,
Ginger

5:51 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wow! Can I come over. I keep puking so mom's not giving me anything to eat. Now she wants to puke too, because she's worried about me. I don't get it. What's a bit of puke?

xo
SB

6:16 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

What fun gifts from Singapaw! hehe...I bet your Mom is going to look so purty with that shiny lipgloss on. YOu may want to try licking it....hehe.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

All those pressies & Santa hasn't even come to town yet! Lucky dogs!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

7:35 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
You got very nice presents and your mom too!
I just can imagine your face enjoying those cheesy treats!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:12 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

AWESOME!
Ike

8:49 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh those are pawsome presents you got. Hee Tanner sure look excited to check it out!
You doggies sure got LOTS of xmas cards hee

~ Girl girl

9:22 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I love the cell phone holder!! That is soooo cool!

You got such yummy pressies! I just love this time of year! FOOD!

Holly

9:40 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Those are some pawsome pressies! You guyz will enjoy munching on that stuff. The card exchange really has been fun. We are amazed to still be getting 4 to 5 cards in the mail everyday! I bet the postmans all over DWB land are just shaking there heads and wondering what the deal is. Don't they know? Dogs rock!
Ozzie & Rocky

10:12 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you got that handphone holder doggy too? That's really nice of BooBoo & Bond! What a collection of cards you got there Joey...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:00 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Those chocolate treats look amazing!

You are lucky to get to open your presents already, ours have all been whisked away!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great gifts!

And I see your mighty Steelers kicked the stuffing out of my crappy Rams! lol

6:21 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Wo! Look at all those pressies!!
Looks like you guys get googly-eyed when you see food like I do!
PS: That doggy chocolick is making me drool!
Bye!
Mack

7:20 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Lucky lucky Bostonian Brothers!!!

smiles
the whippet waggle

7:43 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Happy Holidays to two of my favourite brothers! (I wish you were my brothers - wouldn't that be fun?!)
Have a great Christmas!
Love Clover xo

8:28 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I certainly hope the treats you get match the cards you get this holiday season.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

neat pressies! Cards are so neat, my mom carries mine around in a Ziploc to show off to everyone. All of my grandmoms and aunts get a hoot out of them!

Woof,
Ralph

10:28 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

Those are awesome gifts... we love cheese too... well actually we love all food....
Congrats on your Steelers winning!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Sir Chance-Lot said...

I just wanted you to know that I stop by all the time..;O))..just little time to leave comments.
~WONDER~
"There is faint music in the night,
And pale wings fanned by silver flight
A frosty hill with tender glow
Of countless stars that shine on snow."
I wish you peaceful reflections during this frozen time!
Much Love Always
Sir Chancelot
~Go with Peace~

12:59 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

You got reat pressies Joey! Did you watch the Stiller game last night. WOO HOO, they won!! Our daddy was really happy.
-Cosmos-

1:01 PM  
Blogger wally said...

That's some sweet stuff dudes. I keep pestering my ma ape that it is time for my prezzies. She does not agree. Party pooper.

wally.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Thank doG, those reach you in time. Mama took like forever to get it posted.

Love
Boy n Baby

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home