Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas come down...

Christmas is over, I can't believe it! But we had a great one and now we have new years coming up, party time!!!

Here are a couple of things that we got:


Cookies!!!!


Doesn't that description sound totally pawesome!!?!


We can't wait for Mom to open them!!


We got MORE cookies from our grandparents they are these kind


WE LOOOVE peanut butter so these are going to be sooo great. I need to find a way to change that date to January 2008 so we get to eat them all right now! We got some other stuff too but this is probably my favorite thing I got


Now, I would not say I am TINY but I am tough and you better believe I have an attitude. Mom says that I sometimes have an attitude problem but she is obviously just jealous of my dazzling personality.

Finally Mom wants to share something that Dad documented while she was out this morning buying endless crap at 50% off.


Your eyes do not deceive you, that is the Doofus and I on the same bed.


But PLEASE note that we are NOT touching at all. Being this close to him is a sacrifice I will make to soak up some sun.

Thanks again to all of you who visited my Mom's foodable blog, she really appreciates it!!! Sorry we haven't been commenting she has been too busy putting away presents and SHOPPING.

28 Stains:

Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner....dose cookies and all lookiessss yummmmies...and u mama's bloggy maded my mama hungry too...me glads u had a pawsome christmas...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those cookies look delicious and that shirt is perfect for you I think Joe!

I'm so glad you all enjoyed your Christmas day!

River

11:22 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow that is a cool shirt joey...i need a shirt that says slightly larger dog with slightly larger attitude...hehehe...i am looking sooooo forward to another great year of you and tanner...keep up the good work dudes......

11:26 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Those cookies looks YUMMY!

Love
Boy n Baby

1:04 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Great looking treats. Luckily Tanner did not try to get to close to you on the bed. I am sure that attitude would have come out if he had. Hopefully Mom got lots of bargains.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Your Christmas cookies look awesome, Joey! Tanner has no choice but to sleep with you! The floor is cold! We think the whole thing must have been a set-up!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:21 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Wow... those are some really pawsome gift any pup could wish for. You have so many pressies!!! I hope your mum will open up those cookies for you soon.

Yeah, I can see that you agreed that Christmas is a season for sharing. I hope you let Doofus share your bed more often.

Luv,
Snowball

3:30 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Joe!! We see you sleeping on that bed with Tanner. Come clean, you really do like Tanner....just a little bit???

Wish we were there to share those cookies with you.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice haul guys!!!

And Joey, sometimes you have to sacrifice for sun. I have to sleep by The Evil Cats for sun some days!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Those 3 Dog Barkery Cookies ROCK! And we love Peanut Butter too. Doesn't your Mom know that those PB cookies goes rancid and toxic to dogs after about 3 days? They could kill you if you don't eat them all RIGHT AWAY!! ::wink wink::

Sherman

6:51 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Those cookies look so yummy!!! Hey, I sure hope being that close to the Doof doesn't make you catch any doofusness!!! Just maybe a little tan!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:01 AM  
Blogger wally said...

You look tiny next to that fat dude! That is a great shirt. And some great cookies. I love to sit in the sun too and my ma ape says I'm acting like a cat but I'm going to tell her now that I am asking like a BT.

wally.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Sun naps are the best! We know you were just using Tanner as a heat source. Not a cuddle buddy, definitely not.
We would love to run whippet speed to AZ and help you with those biscuits, but Very Old Dog and The Lady Maria aren't quite up to the trip and we are a pack.
Sooooooo.. you can tell your humans to give you MORE, as you are eating for 9 whippets!!!!

wags from the whippet waggle

7:34 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Geez, You know, I hear that peanut butter and Christmas cookies dipped in white edible stuff are the perfect thing for livers. Maybe I should come down there and help you eat them. Besides, I wouldn't mind soaking up some sun too.

xo
SB

7:49 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

yeah....i'm sad that christmas got to end...

nice gifts from ur grandpapa n grandmama...

7:55 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh nice cookies. We love your shirt and mom says shopping is very important if you are getting a good deal

8:08 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Oh your foodable presents look amazing!

I had a whole box of biscuits for myself alone......totally pawsome!

and other things, but Jeannie says her best present was the Voodoo Doll she got from my hoooooman bruv Ben,
she has been practising using the pins on it already. Check out my blog for a view of it! We understand about the commenting, we cannot manage all the blogs just lately!

Have a Pawsome Howladay.....love and many Voodoo licks, (oooops sorry I have caught the Voodoo gene from Jeannie! ha ha ha!)

Crazy Marvin xxxxxxxxxxx

8:22 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

pee ess your shirt is soooooo cool!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

I love the shirt. I need to order three or four in different colors for Teka Toy. Cept it wouldn't fit over her head!

kissies

8:33 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Cookies and peanut butter biscuits?? Delicious! I like your shirt but I agree that you don't seem that tiny.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow, those cookies look pawsome! Did you get to eat them already? We got to eat cookies today that my mommy made. They were great! That's a nice t-shirt. Haha, huge attitude! I'm sure you don't have a bad gangsta attitude do ya Joey?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:50 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you doggies sure got lots of yummy xmas cookies and treats. I hope you get to get them the soonerest! I hope your mom bought you something too from her shopping trip

~ Girl girl

6:39 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Great shirt,we will have to get one for Agatha.As for the bed?? well you weren't touching so it was ok...Love A+A

7:14 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
Cookies! Drooling, drooling!!
Those are the best presents! I got only clothes!
BTW your t-shirt says it all!
You were caught on camera! Looks like you can do anything (even to share the bed) for a little sun!
Have a good night
Lorenza

PS I told my grandma about your mom's blog and she loves it!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joey,
You have a kind heart!
Frasier

4:26 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

I'm catching up too. My girl says she's been busy. I call it lazy... whatever.

I'm glad there is finally photographic evidence that you are NOT allergic to Tanner. I bet he'd snuggle right up & keep you warm if you let him.

We're going by your mom's foodable blog soon to check it out!

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Cool cookies. Wish I was there to share!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Nice looking cookies! And sooo close to Tanner. Be careful. Give him the low growl if he tries anything.

Deefor

5:58 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

That shirt is awesome!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home