Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas EVE!

It is Christmas Eve and for the first time ever we got to go to My Dad's Gramma's house to celebrate. That NICE Aunt Patty pulled some strings and got us an invite.


The Doofus was quite the spectacle driving over there, he got some smiles out of other drivers.


Tanner was reunited with Nice Nice Aunt Patty. He was pretty excited. We were BOTH pretty excited because there were so many people and so much FOOD!


We stayed where the food action was.


Our pretty human cousin Jameson was there. She was having a great time with her Dad!


She also hung out with our Dad's Gram who ALWAYS gives us a zillion trillion treats!


That is Mom trying to look brave while obviously about to collapse under the weight of the fat Yule log, Tanner.


We got Aunt Patty a stuffed dog that is just like us, so she can always remember the very special Doofus that she rescued. We were both real excited to give her the present...then Tanner spotted Jameson's bottle and he got REAL excited about that!


Then my Grandma grew antlers and it was time to go home.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY PUP AND HAMSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pee s. Mom might have posted comments from her new blog name about eating by herself because she is a weirdo.com so we are sorry. she will probably make me blog about HER new blog soon but sorry for the random comments.

28 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I know it is way too late to be up, but what can I say. My mom just got home from her Christmas ever out for ever dinner. But it is the first time she's left me alone since Friday, so I guess I should be happy about that. And I;m doing really well and feel great so....


Anyway, I love that Auntie Patty dressed exactly like you boys. That is so thoughtful and sweet. I hope you guys managed to get a crazy amoung of treats.

I hope Santa brings tons of pressies for you.

xo
SB

P.S. I feel fantastic!!!!! I think I'm going to be around for a long time.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Merry X;mas to you Joey, Tanner & family! Wow, bet you all had a great time. Jameson is sooo adorable!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:35 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think Tanner is my kind of man. Big and proud of it!
You have a very handsome family. Hope you all are having a great Christmas!
Mack

1:36 AM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

That party looks like fun, Joe. Merry Christmas

2:10 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I see that both of you are the most special guest for the gathering. Did you get enough of those food to last you till Christmas?

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Joey and Tanner.

Luv,
Snowball

2:51 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OH - so that was your mom! Thanks for telling us, Joey! We just love that first picture of Tanner in the car entertaining people on the road! What a hoot he is! We're so glad that you guys were included! What a nice looking family you have!
We hope Santa was very, very good to you!
Merry Christmas!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

We would smaile too if we saw Tanner riding in the car with a santa hat on.

We are so happy that you both got to go along to the Christmas festivities. That looks like an awesome family you have!!

Merry Christmas Tanner and Joey!!!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

5:36 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Merry Christmas!!!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Hey we are LOVING your mom's new blog. Our Servant went there without coming here first, and she wondered if that was whose blog it was. We are LOVING it because it is going to encourage our Servant to COOK! And where there's cooking there's the pre-rinxe cycle: US!!!

Merry Christmas, Joe and Tanner and humans. Thank you for all the wonderful smiles you have generated here in Paducah!

the whippet waggle and the servant

7:42 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

We figured out it was your mom when we went to her blog and saw she was in arizona. My mom says she has subscribed to your mom's blog because she needs all the help she can get with cooking. Your party looks like great fun. MERRY CHRISTMAS

7:44 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Boys...Merry Christmas!! W00t! That Tanner MUST have been a sight driving down the road like that - BOL!!!

So glad you gots to go to the par-tay!!! I hope you scored big time with snackies.

Good to finally see Aunt Patty since we've heard so much about her.

I hope you boys have a great day!!!!

Lots of Licks, ruby

P(ee)S: Tell your Mom that my Mom can't wait to read more about her cooking!!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Oh man I got to steal some really good stuff at Christmas Eve dinner last night! I'm still burping let me tell you.

Joe I wish you and Tanner and your loving humans a VERY Merry Christmas.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

oh wow, I wondered if that was your mom, I was ready to find out and come to dinner! My E.Rabbit cooks like that too! She got this great big book for schmauss. I wanna go live with her while she speriments. We love Aunt Patty, and Jameson. they look like funnnnn

kissies to you and Tanner and all your fambly.

gussie

8:19 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wow, great pictures, Joe! That's so cool that you and the Tan-man got to go to the party!!!
Hey... who's the guy in the tee=shirt with the 1st CAV patch?
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Merry Christmas!

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! What a night!! Merry Christmas Joey, Tanner and your mom and dad!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joey,
We just caught up on a months worth of your posts.We would love to chk out your moms new blog.
Your shirts were so funny!!!
Glad you had a great time and we are dying to know what Santa got you
Frasier
Merry Christmas

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great family time you had. I will have to check out your Mom's blog. How can she keep up with it all and you guys also. If Tanner had candles on his back he would make a great yule log.

12:17 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Have a very happy Christmas!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Merry Christmas to all of you in Arizona!! I got some cool pressies from Santa. What did you get? We had lots of food at our Christmas eve party, but none for Lillie. I was tied up in the living room while the hoomans ate. Mom says its because I can't behave and I steal the food off teh counter. I keep telling her that if she'd feed me I wouldn't have to steal!! Looks like you had a great time at your grandmas! Your aunt patty looks real nice! Of course she is, she rescued you and I met you and I wouldn't know you if that didn't happen. Lots of Christmas cheer, Lillie

2:26 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Merry Christmas, Joe & Tanner! Love, Martha

3:03 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

It looks like you had a great time celebrating with your family. It was very nice of you to give your Aunt Patty a stuffed doofus. Maybe you can switch it for the real thing and she won't notice until it is too late?

Hope you and your family (and even Tanner) have a very merry Christmas!
Smooches,
Comet and BLU

3:24 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Wow guyz! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. We did too! All the grandparents were here and the cousins and in-laws! We even got to eat a few scraps from their prime rib! It was pawsome! We really liked Tanners Christmas get up. Where was your's Joe?
Merry Christmas Dudez!
Ozzie & Rocky

4:23 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

5:08 PM  
Blogger wally said...

What's up Joe! That looks like a totally fun party and your Aunt Patty looks like the greatest ever. Even if she did inflict the Doofus on you.

Merry Christmas dudes! I hope you got tons of snacks and prezzies.

wally.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We love the first picture. Tanner is sharing the joy of Christmas by making everyone smile. Way to go Tanner!

Jammeson is very adorable. You guys seems to have enjoyed yourself.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:54 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey and Tanner,
I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas!! Did you get to try out any yummy food?? I got a good share of the honey baked ham.. mmmm...

6:35 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Looks like you had a great time at your Dad's grandparents' home. It was so nice of them to invite you and Tanner. Glad you had a nice Christmas.

Love and Koobuss Kisses
Koobie

pee ess You mom had to eat by herself?

9:32 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

I can totally see how connected Aunt Patty is with you guys. She even dresses like you. I be she'll take that stuffed Boston home and sleep with him!

You guys were the hit of the party. Tell your mama she looks like she's about 13 years old. (Too young to have a pup as mature as you, Joey). Your cousin Jameson looked like she was having a good time too. Glad to see she was willing to share her bottle...

Goober love,
Stanley

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home