Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Anticipation, Celebration and Accusation

First of all my beautiful girlfriend Sophie has been feeling sick and had some problems with her liver. Like Wally I offered to send her MY liver and I offered her Tanner's liver also. I would just be distraught if something terrible happened to my Sophie.

sophie

Today is the birthday of the Princess of Sparkle, Liberty! She is TWO years old.


She got some shiny pants. Tanner can't stop staring at them. I can't stop laughing at them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Liberty!!!



Finally, I received a very distressing comment from a new friend, Ivy. Apparently Ivy stands accused of stealing BINKYS!! Seeing as how this accusation is undoubtedly false, Ivy was referred to me for my detective skills by my good friend Gus.

detective stains
I've got my Detective coat on and the first thing I need to do to solve this case is find out what in the heck a Binky is?!

31 Stains:

Blogger Lacey said...

hehe - those red shorts are funny. We are confident that you can solve the mystery of the Binky Burglar

11:29 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

We are really worried about Miss Sophie too. I don't know how much my liver would help...I like to hit the Dog Beer too much.

Those are some SWEET shiny pants. I need me a pair of them!

Sherman

12:59 PM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Detective Stains, you look positively dapper in that coat.

We've stolen our naked cousin's BINKIES - they are those things the little ones like to chew on. Kinda like rawhide bones for human pups? Is that the kind of binkie you're thinking of?

Wiley & Fievel

1:09 PM  
Blogger Ivy said...

thank you for taking the case detective stains! i had not heard of this binky thingy before about 3 weeks ago wen my life wuz invaded by a tiny, noisy, stinky human pup. apparently a binky is a thingy that the big peepol put in the mouth of the little peepol to get him to shut up. sumtimes it works and sumtimes the little guy just spits out the binky. thats about as much as i understand about binkys.

the one thing i do know is that i dont need a binky and definitely did not steal them.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! I am glad you are on the case! We are sending positve thoughts to Sophie. We hate that she is sick. And that is pawsome about Sparkle's birthday. We will go wish her a good one.
Hugs
Sitka

1:29 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Joey, you should hire someone to help you with this detective business. Christmas is just 2 days away and you must be well rested before the big day comes. Don't stress yourself out with all of this investigating stuff.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

WE hope you solve the case as only you can detective joe.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joe,
Would you please come over to my house and solve the mystery of the missing fluffy toy?
I know you make a positively top notch detective and I think someone is coming in our house at night and taking all the fluff out of our toys,
Thanks in advance,
Mack

2:30 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

If anypup can solve this, it's YOU, Joe! Good luck!
Tail wags,
Storm

2:51 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Detective Joey is on the job! This case will be solved pronto!
We think those red pants are pretty funny too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:56 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joey -

We agree with Petra - rest up Dude - Santa Paws is coming - we need snaps of Santa entering the house...you've got to be on the case...

Oh...Tell Princess Sparkle - Libby that she might NOT want to have her snap shot taken in those nappies...Red is not her color....

Moms still laughing....

4:03 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe, that's great that you are helping Ivy out!!! Falsely accused for sure! If anyone can solve the case, it's you!!!

Good lucks, Lots of Licks, ruby

5:05 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Hehe Joe,
Kendra called her binky a mickey. Because it had Minnie Mouse on it. Jordan called his binky a gookgoo. Hope you crack the case. Maybe you should check with Putter- he has two brothers and I bet they MIGHT have binkys....
Tell Tanner that I MISS HIM too, and if I could, I would mail myself to him for Christmas. MAYBE I could hitch a ride with Santa and he could bring me to Arizona. But then he talks about sparkle liberty and I wonder if he really is a one woman man. Can you help me out with your detective work to see if he is committed to MUAH??

5:14 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner...me sad fur ms Sophie too, and hopies her hurrys and gets betters soon...Happy Barkday to ur fend, sparkle Liberty...me hopes u can help Ms Ivy on her quest to find dat binky....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

5:15 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, You look so big and tall in that detective coat. My, my.

Sparkly Liberty looks totally hysterical in those shiny pants. My mom is laughing again. Since she's already laughed her ass off, I wonder what's next.

Thanks for the nice get well post! I'm begging for food, so mom's starting to think I've been faking the whole thing.

xo
SB

5:27 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I hope Sophie gets better soon.

If I be of any help on your case, just let me know, Detective Joe Stains.

Luv,
Snowball

6:36 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
I'm wowwied about Sophie toooI'm pwaying and cwossing my paws fow hew!
Those pants cwack me up,hehehe...Jpoe a binky is a pacifiew in amewican ,hehehnow that that's solved, you have to help me..my stocking has now disappeawed entiwely..do you think Santa took it back cause I was sneaking a peak???
help
smoochie kisses
Asta

6:41 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Princess Sparkles little red pants are a hoot! We have to agree with that.
The elusive Binky...We weren't around when there were Binkys in the house, but we understand that they are like camoflage. They take on the color of whatever they are laying on and are VERY hard to find! Good luck with that one Joe!
Ozzie & Rocky

7:06 PM  
Blogger the many Bs said...

oh no, we can't stop laughing at those red shorts! hhahahahahah!

we are hoping for Sophie to get better. we really wuf her.

to find out what a Binky is, you can Google it. that should get you some good info to go on, Mr. Detective.

woofers.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We hope Miss Sophie will be fine.

Yeah, the red shorts are so funny.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:30 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joe, thanks for taking on the binkie case for Ivy. Probably should tell you that it can get very cold in Virginia. Maybe put a turtleneck under your detecative jacket.

Sophie was on Chat this morning and seemed in good spirits. We are hoping it is a big flare thingy

gussie

7:38 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I am very worried about your girlfriend, I mean friend Sophie.
Ike

7:44 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

let's get to the bottom of this detective stains!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey & tanner, i wanna wish you MERRY X'MAS! have a pawsome holiday with mom and dad. i'm sure there's leftover or some clumsy human drop their food for you two.

wet wet licks

Boo

8:12 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Wow you look sharp in your detetive outfit!!! Maybe they can make a TV show and you can be the star and Tanner your side sick!! Love A+A pS tell your Mum that PL1+2 stands for Pack Leader(they seem to be under the impression that they are...HA)

8:21 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
I have my paws crossed for Sophie! Sure you are worried too!
Hapy birthday to Sparkle! Nice shorts!
ivy came to the right one to solve this mistery! The only think I know about binkies is that if you bite it hard you get honey!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:43 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

How's it going Dec. Stains? Hope you found the binky, I'm going to head over to Sophie's page to send her a get well wish!

Woof,
Ralph

8:44 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Those pants look like they'd be good to carry around the house. Not to wear. I hope you figure out what a binky is soon. Let me know if it's delicious!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Oh my.. are those Santa Shorts? Our dimunitive friend Baby Ben has binkies galore. Maybe he's the thief? He can't human walk on two legs yet unless he's holding on, but he can crawl zoom fast. Joe, we'll give you the address to investigate Baby Ben first. He's in KY so it's on your way.
the whippet waggle

10:32 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Dory told me I shoul ask you for help in my table mystery, but luckily I think I got it taken care of. I will definately keep you in mind the next time there's a mystery at my house.
Kaos

9:11 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

We can all rest easier... Joe Stains is on the case!

Word on the street is that Sophie Girl is feeling better. I bet it has to do with your love. Nothing heals better than that!

Princess of Sparkle, Liberty, has some awesomely shiney pants! I can see why Tanner can't stop staring at them.

Goob love,
Stanley

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home