Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, December 21, 2007

We HAVE been good this year, its obvious!

Mom came home from work early today and doesn't have to go back until NEXT YEAR! wooo!

She was just as excited and said, "lets celebrate!" so we said "OK!". You will never ever believe what we got...RIB BONES?!?!!!


It was a great day outside so we ate in the yard. I took mine to the grass because I like a little vegetation with my bones.


Tanner took his into the dirt because he is a complete Doofus.


It was SO good I couldn't control myself.


Tanner had to yell at me and tell me that he finished his first. Whatever, life is about savoring and enjoying the moment!


I think this is the true look of savoring and enjoying, don't you think?

28 Stains:

Blogger The Airechicks said...

HOLY COW Joey:

Those bones look DELISH!!!

We're with a small side of grass gives the bones that special flavor....MMMMMMMMMMM

Tanner - Dude slow down enjoy each lipsmacken' chomp.....

WHHOOOAAA - Mom gonna be home for a long time - maybe breakfast in bed.....

4:10 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Whoa! This is definitely the right way to start off the Christmas holidays! yummy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Total Bliss Joes! Its like I was almost there. Thank you for sharing.

Loves,
Tofu

4:49 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

You look so happy Joe!!! And my Mom is off until next year too - woot!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:56 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Rib bones are yummy. You both look like you are enjoying them a ton.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Oh Joe! Rib bones are like heaven man. We could handle one or two about now. Hey dad---get out the bbq & get busy!
Looks like you two were really enjoying that. And just think, it's almost CHRISTMAS! Things will just get better and better....
Ozzie & Rocky

6:29 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Wow Joey, That looks so amazing! Listen, I just want to warn you that you might not want to read my blog just now. You know I adore you and I don't want you to worry about me.

xo
SB

6:40 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

That last pic of you enjoying your bone is so cute Joey!!! I hope you get more rib bones soon...

6:46 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

oh boy those look yummiest, as Tanner would say. You are lucky to have your mom home for a few days. Just be sure that she spends at least half her time at pet smart, pet co and various dog stores.

kissies
gus

8:01 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Wow! Those bones look DEElischous! We can only dream of eating something that yummy.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever had rib bones before but they sure do look tasty!

And good thinking going for the side of salad with yours Joe - much more appetising than the dirt I'd say!

Enjoy your holidays!

River

9:49 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
You two sure have been good! Those rib bones look delicious!
What is wrong with Tanner' Maybe he is affraid that someone would steal it!
Enjoy your time with your mom!
Have a good night
Lorenza

10:04 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

The ribs bones look delicious!

Isn't it great to be having mum at home with you?

Luv,
Snowball

10:22 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

That most definitely is a savoring and enjoying face!

a little enviously yours-
the whippet waggle

10:22 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Oh dog, bones AND grass! You two pups sure are lucky to live in a warm climate. My mom is off till next year too! I can't wait to spend all out time together.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Yep! Joey, you got it in one there, that last photo says it all!

And we know you have been "good" this year, 'cos your lovely Blog proves it!

My Pa is home now until the New Year toooooo! Its grrrrrrreat!

love and licks, from very cold and very frosty Scotland - snow is forecast today, wooooo hooooo!

MARVIN XXXXXX

1:02 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

That is definately the look of enjoying. I think you got an early Christmas present!! We hope Santa Paws puts some ribs in our stockings.

3 days to Christmas!!!
Love, Seadra and Zoe

5:25 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Did those rib bones come from a good BBQ joint. You have that good BBQ look. How did your Mom get so much time off to spend with you?

5:37 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Rib bones?????
You lucky dawgs!
Does the Doof eat his so fast cause you steal em?? Cause that's what I do. My sister is so sloooow I like to "help" her finish her snackies sometimes. I know you are glad your mom is off work for a while. Hope you are having a great weekend!
-Mack

6:00 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
It is exciting because of the bone.
There is wonderful time with the bone.
Please do and spend Christmas of , ..put together... :)

from loved ume tyan

6:18 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh my... yum!!!! I want one of those too! I hoe you both managed to finish them if not, please give'em to me!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:05 AM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Those bones look great. I will need to tell MOther that we need some raw bones and some meat for Christmas.

9:36 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Now THAT is a happy face!
Tail wags,
Storm

10:02 AM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

Hey joe!

......RIB BONES!!!!!!!!!!

Joe you are one lucky dude!!

have a great weekend!

peace out
puff

10:22 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner, all me gots to say izzzz yummmmmmmiesssss!!!!

b safe,
;)lacylulu

3:22 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

i hope santa doesnt take your shirt seriously, joey!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

When Tanner does that, done he get sand in his food? Hopefully the sand will not give him a tummy upset.

Love
Boy n Baby

9:17 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Joe!

Your last photo is making our wall of fame, man! It definitely looks like you know how to savor and enjoy each moment.

The Doofus obviously has an iron deficiency if he likes to eat dirt with his bone. You are the supreme omnivore. Thanks for the bone shot... they look so tasty!

Goober love,
Stanley

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home