Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving was great!

We had a super great Thankgiving and I have a lot of photos to share!


I met my cousin Jameson, boy is she CUTE. I was very good and very calm and she smiled REALLY big when she saw me. That girl definitely recognizes handsome when she sees it! I was very curious about her and Tanner was totally oblivious!


I kept going up to the table where she was and trying to kiss her, I just LOVED her!


Dad let me sit on his lap so we could hang out, she has some cool toys on her seat thing but we were not allowed to chew on them.


Even when I was far away, I kept an eye on her! This is me sitting with my uncle who is a Packers fan, but he is pretty awesome besides his football taste.


My grandpa is a Packers fan too, he is also pawesome because he didn't yell at me when I did this and he shared his green beans with me. Gram hooked us up with some Turkey when Mom wasn't looking. Grandparents RULE!

We had TONS of fun and got lots of food. We sure are lucky!!

40 Stains:

Blogger Jessica said...

Grandparents do rule!! That was a great family thanksgiving.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

6:25 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Jameson sure is a cutie. Grandparents are the best aren't they. Turkey and green beans. Great food.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I am glad that you had such an awesome Thanksgiving. Your Grandparents are great!!! They should visit you more often.

Luv,
Snowball

6:45 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...it sounds like you had a blast!!! And little Jameson is such a cutie...you took such good care of her Joe.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:03 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Jameson is soooooooooooooo cute!!!
But I think you like the chew toys more than the baby..hehhee. Are you trying to chew them off??

Happy weekend!!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner, watt a cutie Jameson iz.....me glad u had a grate fanksgivin...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

8:15 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: Just wait until Jameson gets big enough to feed herself! They are great fun then. Stake out a place UNDER the kid's chair, and bounty will fall from heaven.

gus

8:18 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Awe, Jameson sure be a cute people pup.

xoxoFour Pugz

8:38 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Glad you had such an awesome thanksgiving. Jameson is very cute - and I bet she had that yummy baby taste and all those great smells. Too bad Tanner was oblivious.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
It makes me so happy you had a great Thanksgiving with your family!
Jameson is sooo cute! I understand why you love her!
Yummy food! Yes, I am drooling.
Have a good night
Lorenza

10:00 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey,
Keep staring at that food and I'm sure it will find its way into your mouth. I also throw in some barking and whining to speed up the process!! It got me a couple bites of burger tonight (hee hee!)

T-man

10:18 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

your baby is very cute Joey...you are so nice to be gentle around her...i just cant resist giving them a big wet kiss.....and i agree parents really do rule....

10:44 PM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Nice shots Joe! Cute baby! Smart kid to recognize your beauty.

But Joe, I would sucked down that food on that plate in about four seconds before anybody even saw it.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Your Thanksgiving looked like a great time! Loved that plate of food... we're having Thanksgiving Part Two -- Dennis cooked a turkey today (the day after) so we could eat turkey 'til we're blue in the face. What a way to go!

Love,
Rudy

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving guys- Jameson is so cute!

River

1:10 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Awww, Jameson is sooo cute! I love to lick hooman pup's feat & hands. They taste so sweet! The food looks great. Mmm, why didn't you grab some Joey? Your Grandpa looks full already.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:35 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh you looked like you were having the most pawsome time there, Jameson is very cute, and I noticed she was being looked after by some of the Rolling Stones I believe in the background of the photo?

I only have one Grandparent and she lives zillions of miles away, so its nice hearing about other dog's family!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxxxx

2:38 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You have a horrified look on your face looking at that Packers shirt on your Uncle! Maybe you should get him a Steelers jersey for Christmas and next time you'll have a different look on your face at the holiday table!
Jameson is sure cute! Did she smell good?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:56 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, Was there a little late night tooting going on after all those beans and turkey? Cutey baby! Just wait until she's old enough to steal food from. That's when they get really fun!

xo
SB

4:32 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Joe, looks like you had a pawsome time. And Turkey too! Mmmmmm! J x

5:10 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Grandparents do rule. They like to give you treats and let you do things that you are not allowed at home.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Awesome T-giving - but what's with the Packers fan? I'm not even going to repeat what my grandpa calls Packers fans.

At the Sumo household we're not football fans - but we LOVE TURKEY! Grandpa cooked up some lizards from inside the bird for Trigger, Jakey and me to eat and they were delicious. They gave us all stinky-butt. Booyah!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Jameson is adorable! I like babies a lot too. It proves we are happy in our masculinity, right?

Toodle pip,
Harry x

11:38 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Wow -- a baby! I've never seen one of those before. How did she smell? Like turkey?

1:58 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I love babies too! I like sniffing their heads. I also like turkey dinners. I try not to confuse the two. You look like you're a great Uncle Joey.

wally.

ps. I'm not a big Packers fan but man do I hope they be the Stinkboys next week!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

That baby is pawsome! Next year will really be alot of fun! Glad you got lots of goodies. We did too. Maybe a little too much...Mom had to get out the carpet shampooer today if you know what we mean! Ha! Ha!
Later dudes,
Ozzie & Rocky

6:25 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Jameson is adorable!! She is lucky to have you guys to help her clean up her hands.Maybe she will leat you guys play with all her toys!! Love A+A

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're super lucky! One time we had a baby and a bunch of food at our house, and I was not allowed near EITHER ONE!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I'm sorry, but all I can focus on is that turkey and green beans....

7:40 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Sounds like you had the best Thanksgiving!

thanks for sharing it with us-
the whippet waggle

10:20 PM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Your cousin is extremely cute. I can see why you kept your eye on her. Grandp's RULE. Ours are GREAT. We always get little treats from them.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Isnt that the reason why we have grandparents?

Love
Boy n Baby

8:40 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

You are so right, Grandparents do RULE,

I hope you showed Jameson lots of cool tricks before she left, hopefully one day she'll also slip you food when your parents are looking.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

3:55 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Your uncle and grandpa sure are smart! We enjoyed the Packer game on Thanksgiving too and I loved your uncle's and grandpa's outfits! Hope you guys got lots of food snuck to you and happy Thanksgiving to you too!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joey
We doggies are always gentle around babies.That is a cute baby,I wish you could have played with her toys!!!
Turkey is the best !!!
frasier

5:42 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Thanksgiving is the best. And you are a good baby watch dog. We have one of those baby things coming to visit for Christmas. I've never seen one that small.

Deefor

5:54 PM  
Blogger Codie said...

Sounds like you had so much fun. We don't celebrate Turkey day here and mum didn't even know what date it was. Jameson is so cute! Glad you took care of her.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh wow, just look at that little cutie pie. She's cute!! PS : Your Thanksgiving dinner seems really yummy.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Unlce Joe... I love grandparents! How are greenbeans?

Woof,
Ralph

7:23 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey,

Obviously, discriminating females of ALL species know handsome when they see it!

Glad you had a fab Thanksgiving and that your grandparents are so cool. Me, I got no turkey.

Goober love,
Stanley

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home