Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Monday!

Well thank GOODNESS my Steelers won yesterday, it was way too close for my comfort though! We have been resting all day today after the excitement of having Bonnie here (for those of you that asked, she didn't really like us. Mom said its because both of us were jumping in her face and trying to hump her. Whatever, she was in OUR house, we can greet her however we want!) and from this new toy Mom got us.


She got us this red thing, I had no idea what in the heck it was so I BIT IT!!!???


Then Tanner wanted it too!


What a brat, its MINE, GIVE IT BACK!!!!!!!


He is such a freakin menace and would not give me the darn chew toy back!!

At this point Mom stepped in to inform us it was a tunnel, for running through. What fun is that? Seriously, the woman is absolutely nuts sometimes.


Tanner tried to run through it, it was obviously broken or something?


Mom said she sure is glad she only paid a dollar for the thing since we ruined it. I don't know what she is talking about the thing was broken to begin with if you ask me!

30 Stains:

Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Hi Joe. We found your blog through some other pups. Man, we have gone through those tunnel things like you wouldn't believe. I think we have killed 4 or 5. Looks like you guys made short order of it! We had a good time reading your blog.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Well what did she expect?? She bought it broken with a big hole in it. ANd where was the squeekie????? Love A+A

1:57 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

A tunnel...WOW...what fun! I LOVE tunnels. I totally would have shown you how to use it...you would have liked it.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

2:15 PM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

I totally agree. Why would running through a tunnel be fun anyway? Really, it's a no-brainer...the thing didn't have a chance.

Great job!

xo,
Wiley

2:28 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OOPS! I guess you guys don't want to learn agility! Well, your mom did try!
We're glad the Steelers won for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:57 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Sometimes my mom brings home weird crap too. Moms ...
Ike

3:41 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Well Joe, Here's the way I figure it. Your mom has obviously been hitting the bottle. Didn't you notice that wine tv link she posted on your blog? I know it wasn't you or Tanner who did that. My mom just watched it and said that guy could make her drink furniture polish (like as if she actually has any of that!), so I figure he made your mom drink a bunch of wine and now she's drunk and out blowing the wad on tunnels. But hey, you have to admit -- it did add some excitement to the day, no?

xo
sb

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a fabulous chewey toy! and of course it's a chew toy - did she really expect you to put your body through that thing, without knowing what might happen to you in the middle of it?! is she crazy?!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

hey guys! i missed you! looks like you're keeping busy!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

ummm..at least you didn't have to wear it for your Christmas pix.

kissies

4:41 PM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Hmm. It looks like a giant Pringles can - obviously meant for chewing right? Was it crunchy?

Nubbin wags,
Ginger

4:51 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Whoa, I only thought they made tunnels for cats!?! That's pretty cool, though, I could definitely chew on that.

Puggy kisses
Suki

P.S. Thanks for coming to Disney to party with me! :)

5:10 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Geez Joeyis that a giant hollow stuffy??does it squeek??
What's a tunnel???
it's a pwetty colow anyway! I won't let youw Mom see the bib..i pwomise
smoochie kisses
Asta

5:27 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Well, she cant blame you guys. We are sure it was already broken when she bought it and why would you need a tunnel for.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:53 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joey,
So glad they got rid of that dog!!
My policy is that if newcomers are offended by our humping they need to hit the road!!
Mommy laughed a lot at that broken tunnel !She was telling daddy about Frasiers friend eating a tunnel and they were laughing over it!!
Frasier

5:54 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

What a waste of good money! It would have been better spent on food I tell ya...
Is that Tanner's crate? It looks very sturdy compared to the previous one.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Run through it? What kind of toy is that??? Studly Boston Terrier men DO NOT run through silly tunnels! We attack and destroy!

Ozzie & Rocky

6:55 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Cool chew toy! And it is RED, which is my signature color!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

You should run through the tunnel cos there's always treats and praise at the end. :)

7:22 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
I am not sure what tunnels are for... but sure I'd destroy it too!
Did you destroyed it in a record time??
Congratulations on the Steelers win!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:27 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Is that a tunnel? It looks interesting but how do you play with it?

~ Girl girl

8:25 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Good thing you destroyed it. I got lost in a tunnel (well it started out as a tunnel and then collapsed on my head - they called it a shoot or chut or whatever, I called it "I'm Not Going In
There Again"!
Hey How can you be a Stellars fan and you told the Wrigglebutts you never saw snow?
Our buddies in LAYtrobe got snow out the wazooo.
your buddy-
Sam I Am of the whippet waggle

9:05 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Dude,

I need one of those to hide in. You think its long enough for me?

Smooches,

ernsie

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first i thought it was a laundry basket. HM has one that looks something like that which is awesome because there is dirty underwear to be found in these things.

did you even try to run through it to see if it's as fun as your mom says?

love..
chiyo

9:16 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

What the heck, your mom bringing you a broken toy. We say bites her to teach her a lesson.

Four Pugz

10:26 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I say, Let ME pick out the toys. I thought that was a tent for camping.

Deefor

11:39 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Dudes, that game was entirely too close for me. The shame in losing to the stinky Browns...I can't even imagine. I almost left something stinky & brown on the carpet, I was so nervous.

But we pulled it off.

Oh & I would have laid right in the middle of that tunnel & not let the girls play with it.

Sherman

7:04 AM  
Blogger wally said...

If you go through the tunnel will you wind up, like in another dimension. Or what if it's like THE FUTURE. Oh man, good thing you destroyed it. I fear change.

wally.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies joe and tanner, me thot it wuz a pup tent too at 1sted...sheeesh glad my mama not bring one of dos home yets...heehee, me can c her going thro it, she to biggy...and me sooo happy u mama and daddy founded dat puppys home..to many lost furkids around now...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

2:17 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

YAY STILLERS!!!! Our daddy was a happy guy at the end of the game cuz they won. They should've given that thingee to yur mom fur free cuz it appears to be broken. It had 2 holes in it - one on either end - hawoo, hawoo!!
-Cosmos & Juneau-

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home