Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday tour and fun stuff!

We forgot to mention in our last post that we had fun at the poker night. But what happens at poker night, stays at poker night. ya know what I'm sayin?

The Army of Four shows us about where they live and a lot of other dogs share pictures of their town, so I thought I would share a couple of pictures.


This is my street, its a dead end so there is not a lot of traffic, the building in the back is a middle school where LOTS of kids go and I like to talk to them out our front window!


This is the street that runs right by our house, its busy so we get a lot of people walking and driving by all day for me to talk at.


This building is further up that same street and that is where Mom and Dad go everyday to do that work junk. Mom and Dad work for the same company and its so close that they get to come home on lunch to see us everyday.


I used to live in that apartment complex before we moved to our house. I must have stained there about a thousand times!!


We also live about a mile north of the ASU campus, which means when they play their dumb football games we hear the fireworks and it makes me VERY mad!


We have a lot of parks in AZ that have pretend lakes in them. Someone just dug that big hole and then filled it up with water and fish.

In other exciting news, Tanner got a new little house and he doesn't seem to hate it as much as his old one, so that is good!


Mom and Dad thought they were real funny putting me in it, I was not amused.

I hope you all have a good weekend. I am watching the Steelers and it is tied in the 4th quarter and I can't stand the stress!!!

34 Stains:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We made sure we checked the score before we commented to you, Joey! Good luck!
Your town is so flat! We're used to seeing hills! We love the palm trees! Do they decorate them for Christmas?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOey! I knows that street. My Mom and I drive up it to get to the shoppingest mall! So I have been this close [ ] to you and Tanner and I missed you! Oh well. Next time we go to the mall I will make mom stop! We like your neighborhood. It looks a lot like where Gramma and Gussie live. And we know that building where your mom and dad work too! But only 'cause we go by it on the way to the MALL!

Kissies to you and Tanner Both
Teka Toy

6:03 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Thanks for the neat tour of your town! Maybe I'll do the same one of these days. Tanner's new little home looks like mine... gosh if he wanted it I would have given up mine!

Woof,
Ralph

7:04 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Not a good day for our Steelers, but we still love 'em! That was a real nail biter.
You live in a cool looking town. We really enjoyed the pictures you shared.
Hope you were able to escape the little cage. We can't believe Tanner enjoys that thing!
Later,
Ozzie & Rocky

7:12 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
My neighbourhood is totally boring. I wouldn't want to blog about it. hehee...
PS : My Dad's new office is also very near to my house. He walks to work daily now but he doesn't come back home for lunch! I really need to have a talk with him regarding this. It's unacceptable.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey thanks for the tour Joe...now I know where to come visit you - hee hee hee...if I ever come to AZ that is!!!

Yay for Tanner and his new little house.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:06 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Whoa, Joe...bet ur Mumsie misses her hills. My mumsie bought a car with a clutch in it...you should see her let it out on the hills...Lacie and I fall off the seats....at least she stopped stallin' it out, thank Dog.

Um....daddy yelled lots at the TV today and turned it off in disgust at the end. Steelers need a little work on those punt returns among other things....

Tell ur mum it's gray, cold ugly and the trees are nekkid. We want palm trees bout now!!

Black and gold barks...Scruffy

9:08 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Good photos of your town. Cool palm trees. Looks like some good places to run around.

Just catching up on all your news about the Pink guy and those great toys and food.

Deefor

9:18 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Nice town, Joe! We visited Tempe ("I think" says the oh so senile Servant) a couple of years ago for our National Specialty. It was beautiful! Nice that your humans come home for lunch...
I didn't give away too much, except I did tell about Tanner being the big winner. I hope that's ok.
Sam I Am and the woeful whippets

9:21 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow your street is very exciting...i think that gives us a very good idea what i can do on one of my posts......i like Tanners house...he can see out...i think that is why he likes it a little bit...i used to have a huge house...and it was great..i grew out of it...now i am just a big couch potato when everyone leaves...i was sad today...cause in the CFL...my team..the bc lions...got there butts kicked from sasktchewan...booooo

9:30 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

It looks really warm in your hood.
Ike

9:57 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, Palm trees are weird. We don't have those here, although last year I heard that the gay pride parade people imported a whole bunch of them and then there was an unusually cold snap. I think they all froze. The trees, not the gay guys. Well, maybe the gay guys too. I'm not sure. I might have to get back to you on that one.

Tanner's house is just like mine! Mom puts a blankie over mine sometimes. I love it. Way better than those plastic ones. I hope he likes it too.

xo
SB

10:22 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

nice house! show us some pics with tanner in it please!

wet wet licks

Boo

10:36 PM  
Blogger fee said...

teehee, joe! i love to talk at passersby from inside my house too! maybe you and i can try to talk at each other (real loudly) from our homes too?

and what were you doing in that prison? just doing a security check, i hope?

loves,
fee

11:01 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

It looks like you live in a very nice town! And it's nice your mom and dad get to come see you for lunch!

Hbbb

11:06 PM  
Blogger Kien said...

wow.. ur town look neat.. and am sure is a good place to stay..

Cheers
Rossi

11:49 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner, me agrees u nots got any hills and mountains...dats all thats here..lol dat video of u fightin over dat rope wuz soo funnys...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe - how'd the steelers go?

HM is insanely jealous that your humans work so close to home and can go see you during lunch break!

Your town looks really great - do they let dogs swim in the lakes over there?

River

1:06 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

We were there too & if you go to A&A's blog, you can see the room where we played poker is full of beer cans! I mean literally!!! I think you & the other boys must have drank TONS of it!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:47 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Your town look so cool. Isnt it nice to look out from your window and see kids, hoomans, cats or anything...

All we can see are the clouds, trees n sky..sigh

Love
Boy n Baby

1:53 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Your neighbourhood looks pretty cool.

So is Tanner still need to be in his little house when your hoomans are out of the house? Dun he ever learn to behave so that your hoomans will trust him?

Luv,
Snowball

3:49 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Looking at your nice sunny photos warmed me up on a very grey, rainy day.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

7:21 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

What a nice tour of your neighborhood. Thanks for it. Why in the world would you dad think putting you in tanner's little house was funny?

8:34 AM  
Blogger Sir Chance-Lot said...

Click here to visit me at Our Home for the Holiday

nice pics!!!
Sir XmasBacon

12:18 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Ooh! What a great tour! Thanks for showing us around.
Glad to see that Tanner has a new house he doesn't hate as much. Mine looks like that one, but it's grey instead of black!
Love Clover xo

12:54 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Thanks for showing us pictures of your area. It looks very sunny. Your mom and dad work in a big building. They must do something cool. Tanner isn't going to get his head stuck in that new house, is he?

1:15 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hey-Woo Joey,
Thanx for the tour of yur town. It's nice that yur mommy & daddy can come home at lunch time to see ya. We also live close to a college. Whenever they have an outside event they have fireworks. I don't like the loud noises. Tanner's house looks nice. Neither Juneau or I can have a blanket or pad in our crate cuz Juneau chews & eats them & I get too warm & tear them up to throw out of my crate.
Til next time,
-Cosmos-

1:51 PM  
Blogger Putz said...

come to utah with sadie duke sandy speeding and jasper bell where we have an hour a day to run in the foothills of desert mountain utah to explore skunk holes scummy ponds no malls no stop signs cause we don't stop

2:43 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Hi Joe - how unfair to put you in Tanner's little house! We like the guided tour of your neighbourhood, though! Thanks!

sniffs,
the WriggleButts

3:01 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey
Thanks for sharing with us those pictures of your neighborhood! Very sunny there!
I am guessing that Tanner's house is just to sleep in. It doesn't look too big.
Sure you were not happy there!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

3:50 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

JoEEEEEE, I gave you a present. It's on my blog, in the sidebar. You probably already have one, but who couldn't use another? You should probably share with Tanner. You don't want to make the poor little guy feel left out, and he is kinda cool too. Sorry ... I didn't mean to type that outloud. But geez. I kind of like him too.

xo
SB

4:11 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

That was not funny at all for your dad to stick you in Tanner's box! What was he thinking?

Thanks for the tour of your neighborhood.

Comet and BLU

7:18 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Joey!

Thanks for the tour, man. I may have to annex your neighborhood into GooberStan. We could use the palm trees and warmer weather.

I had no idea that Gussie & Teka lived in the same city as you guys. Ever get together?

Bummer about the Steelers, man. I feel for you, since I know you so committed as a fan.

Tell your mama to stop putting you into any little houses. It's fine for Tanner, but not for our Joe. (Do you need me to send my security squad to straighten her out? They're very polite, but she'll get the message).

Goober love,
Stanley

5:32 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, it was great to see your neighbourhood. Your road is HUGE! Ours is small and narrow. Is there a little plaque outside your former apartment block saying "Joe Stained Here"? J x

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home