Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday rules!

We got a package in the mail yesterday from our totally awesome Aunt Patty. This is the aunt who rescued Tanner for us from the shelter in Ohio! She found something so totally and completely wonderful for us...


Steelers SNAUSAGES!!!!!!!!! OMDOG do I love Snausages. I love me some of those natural organic OHSOGOODFORYOU treats, but sometimes I just want to get down with some gas inducing goodness, and these hit the spot everytime. And LOOK AT HOW MANY we got!!!


Mom said if you cut out the barcodes and mail them in, they will mail her back a calendar. HOW COOL IS THAT!? goodness, now I am yelling!

She also sent us some Steelers rope toys, look at that! (there is a second one mom didnt get a pic of yet)



Rope toys make me go CRAZY! I love them!!



Here is a video of me going nuts with my toy. Please remember I will be 9 years old soon, yet I still have moves that totally dominate! (Mom would like to note that this TV room is our 'play' room and is constantly a mess. I would like to note that it is perfect and that any attempt to clean it could result in a mysterious stain in front of the TV)


Here is another video showing my utter dominance. I was playing tug with the Doofus, got the toy, executed an awesome escape move to the couch and then FLEW out of the room!



Then Tanner shredded the tennis balls on both toys. He is such a doofus.


I am off to watch the back yard and spread some snausages fragrance!!!

24 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, That's a beautiful green flower growing out of your bum.

You have some master moves, my man, but I have a question. I noticed you have little steps leading to the sitting part of your couch, but you and the Doof seem pretty adapt at getting up and down by floating on air. So, are those steps for your mom or your dad?

xo
SB

10:45 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

WTF??? Let me repeat...WTF???? Why don't we have any of those super Steeler snausages??? I LIVE IN PITTSBURGH, for pete's sake!

I've got to have a very long talk with my personal shopper.

Sherman

11:50 AM  
Blogger wally said...

AWESOME! Wow, those snausages are the coolest! Sending all that great stuff almost makes up for bringing the Doofus into your life, eh?

And Joe, you're like me. We get BETTER as we get older. Age ain't nothin' but a number.

wally.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Wow Joe you can really move for an older guy. I like snausages to but my mom hardly ever buys them. And I agree with Sophie that is a beautiful flower growing out of your bum. haha

2:48 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
You DO have the moves..I would think you'we owe like 9momfs old the way you can leap and play! I'd love to play tuggie with you..I think we'd have a pawsome time..and wow those snausages...yummmm!!! You have a gweat aunt!! Is that smoke coming out of youw bum???
Tanner suwe is a mastew tennis ball destwuctow,heheh,have a gweat weekend
smoochie kisses
Asta

2:54 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're just gettin' started at 9 years of age, right Joey! Mitch is foaming at the mouth wanting to play with your new rope toy! I guess Tanner took care of that pretty quickly!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:50 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

What a great pressie! Shame Tanner spoiled the tug toys, little siblings *sigh*

4:23 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

What a great pressie! Shame Tanner spoiled the tug toys, little siblings *sigh*

4:23 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Siblings sheesh. Last night muzzer brought home a new cuz. Teka had it chewed through to the heart spot in under an hour. I thought she wasn't supposed to be able to do that!

Great photo enhancement by your mom. Or maybe you just fart flourescent?

gussie

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what an awesome aunty you have - so many snausages!

And I cannot believe you are almost 9 years old Joey - you play exactly like me and I'm not 2 yet - you must be in great shape!!!

HM is still laughing at your snausage fragance coming out your bum - she thinks it's hilarious!

River

7:38 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

WoW those football sausages look fabulous. Love your vids.


Scrappy

7:55 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

holy snausages joey...i can smell the eau de joey from here...and that is a long way..pppppuuuuuu

8:06 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Wow, you are really agile...Tanner doesn't have a chance against you. hehe...
PS : Your TV room is really neat. :)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

WOah Joey, you move real fast for a 9 year old!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

You've got some smooth moves Joe. Maybe you should actually play for the Steelers! That would be totally awesome! Joe Stains playing for the Steelers!
We love us some Snausages too. We've got Mom convinced they are a food group!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey
Sure you are happy with all those Steelers treats and toys (well what is left of the toys!)
Sure Tanner doesn't have a chance against you!
Have a good night
Lorenza

12:39 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OMdoG, those are pawsome treats guys! How did she managed to find treats made by your favorite football team? She must have requested them to make special doggie treats just for you two coz she knows you love the Steelers a lot!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:10 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh! You're very lucky doggies! Sure can see you're having fun! Mom just loved that first video of you going nuts with your toy, Joe!

the WriggleButts

5:24 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Your moves are awesome, not so sure about the strange smells though!

The work of art coming from your Bum is amazing, possibly has to be smelled to be believed I guess!

love and licks, (well not so many licks today I think!!!!)

Marvin xxxxx

5:59 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Now that's what I call a good Saturday!!! And boy Joe do you have the moves!!! Woot!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:10 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I can smell you from here! Awesome!
Ike

3:17 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Those are nice moves you've got, Joe! Those Snausages are the coolest!

Your friend, Lenny

11:10 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

You're like fine wine or good cheese... you DO get better with age. You really put the SMACK down on the doofus. Who does your choreography? Where did you come up with those moves, man?

The snausages are beyond pawsome... it goes without saying but I said it anyway.

Goober love & worship,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Is that the Pink Guy on the TV??? That was the first thing I noticed in that last photo (except for the green thing coming out of your butt).

8:31 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi joey
there is a cloud behind you !!!
But yes,I would not call you an old guy!!You remind me of the man in the Kaiser Permanente ads !!!
Frasier

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home