Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Award Award Award!!!

We got an Award from both Agatha and Archie and Butchy and Snickers! Thank you guys SO SO MUCH!!!

This award is presented to a successful blogger, one who can “be the blog” - making it their own, staying with it, interacting with the readers, and just plain having fun.

Be+The+Blog+Award

We also got an award from Lorenza!

"This award 'The Community Blog Award' is to recognise bloggers that celebrates those who reach out and make the blogger community a better one. It also underlines the importance of a blog's readership community, one of the most rewarding parts about blogging. It's those who come back to comment, adding to the conversation, making you feel like someone is listening and interested".

community+blog+award.bmp

THANK YOU LORENZA! We are so honored and want to award ALL the other DWB members because we love each and every one of you!

Mom got us some vests...but I bet you can't see us?!



Can you??



Can you see me NOW?!

I can't wait to use these on our next mission with the Army of Four!!!!

Thanks again for the awards guys, we greatly appreciate every dog that comes to visit our page, and the humans too. We really love doing this blog and reading about all of our friends. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment, it makes us feel so good inside that you guys take the time out of your day just to even say hi!

34 Stains:

Blogger Melissa said...

Oooo Congrats on the awards! And we LOVE those vests! We could barely see you, and only could cuz we knew what to look for! We wish we had cool vests like that!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China & Madie

6:43 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, Joey I can't see anything but a dangerous set of teeth...brrrr...

Congrats on your awards!! You totally deserve them because you have such a great blog :)

T-man

7:17 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Those are some well deserved awards I must say. :) I always look forward to visiting your blog. PS : Your new army camo clothes look very hawt! Are you going to get a crew cut to go with the army look?

7:31 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey & Tanner, That last picture is amazing! I love it, love it, love it. Congrats on your BTB award. I gave you one too! Funny how everyone is thinking about you. You probably haven't noticed, but it might interest you to know that you are super duper populuper!!!!!

xo
SB

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
Do ya think your Mommy can pick us up a vest?? My Mommy loves yours and she has not seen that around our parts.I wear a large and we will pay you of course even the shipping and packaging.If your Mommy has the time we would appreciate it.
Love Gunner

Your faithful friend and reader:)
Oh I forgot to tell you you can add our name to your blog list if you like so other dogggy friends can check me and my sister Ruby out. Here is the site address..... http://shawnysmoonbeam.typepad.com/ Love you guys.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah Congrats on all the awards.Your soooo cool.
Gunner

8:24 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe...
Those vests are great...I could hardly see you. If it weren't for your smiling I just wouldn't have known you were there!!!

Congrats on the awards...I can think of no more deserving a blog!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:42 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
I couldn't see you at all,,I just saw a bunch of bushes and gwound and stuff..whewe wewe you??
Ooh then I saw a big gwin...scawy
I think you bettew come out of hiding and lwt me see my Joey and Tanner!
You guys awe SOSOSO desewving of those awawds..nobody does it better!
smoochie kisses
Asta

8:50 PM  
Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hey Joe! We looked and looked and you were not in that first picture. It was just some bushes.

Congratulations on the awards! You deserved them for being such a great blogger. It is hard work keeping up a blog ... we know.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

9:55 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I can see your head and legs, but where did your body go?
Ike

10:37 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Congratulations!

We could not see your body..gasps. Only your face.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:56 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Cool awards. I think you should get the Keeps-Everyone-Laughing Award too. Be careful you don't lose Tanner with those vests.

Deefor

11:27 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joey...you and tanner are loved...but i know that cuz mom reads your blog first every day...in fact you are the only one she reads every single day...although...she is confused now...cuz she can see arms legs and a head in your yard but no body...what happend...

1:38 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Congrats on your awards guys & your vests are way too cool! You both look like you're ready to join the army, hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:51 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Congratulations on both your awards. I can just about see you.

Simba xx

2:22 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Congratulations in a wonderful prize, joe is value ..
And, the camouflage gear is suited well.
It is participation in AO4.

from loved ume tyan

6:09 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

You guys are so deserving of those awards. You definitely keep us entertained!

OMDoG...I hope you guys don't get drafted!! You look so tuff in your camo. Take it off!

Sherman

6:21 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Congratulations on your awards guyz! Well deserved! We love reading your blog, it always makes our day.
Those camo vests are just pawsome! Hope you get to go on a mission sometime soon!

Ozzie & Rocky

7:13 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Are we glad you stood up! We never would have found you! heheheh

Congrats on all your awards.
Comet and BLU

7:19 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yup...those are great VESTS! You blend into the native foliage beautifully. Now you need some winter camo for trips east and north.

Congrats on the awards, you guys are pawsome!

8:08 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Joe? Are you there? Doof..uh.. Tanner? We can't see you... :( Congrats on you well deserved awards, though. We hope to see you soon! ;)

The WriggleButts

9:44 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You guys totally deserve both awards! We love your blog!
Those are awesome vests! You need to do some hiking so you can get lost on the trails!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

9:54 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

We love you, too!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Congrats on the award.
I can hardly see you guys. Are you ready to recon in the neighborhood. Scope out all the good pee mail sites and report back. You will have all the secrets before anyone knows you are out of the yard.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Awesome blog awards and awesome vests! Nice!

Your friend, Lenny

12:25 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man I didn't see you until you smiled. Those jackets are great.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG!! WE CAN NOT SEE YOU GUYS!! How cool is that?????? Love A+A

3:48 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Hi hi hi! I really really like your camo. I mean... where are you?

Can you do the sneak attacks? I sneak attack Trigger's ankles which is SO fun. Joe, I think you should try that move on Tanner. Be sure to wear the vest though or else he may retaliate.

I love your blog.

4:09 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Those jackets are the AWESOME.

wally.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

JOey & Tanner!!

My girl & Stella & I LOVE YOU GUYS! You're one of our "MUST READ" blogs, though my girl can't see your photos if she looks at you from work (shhh. don't tell anydoggie).

You guys totally deserve those awards! You're the best. We allknow it.

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Were you actually IN any of those photos or were you just jackin' with us?

5:35 PM  
Blogger Sir Chance-Lot said...

That pic of you standing up..is the funniest picture!!!!
And YOU deserve those awards..CONGRATS!!!
Me....Well, I have been so busy with my campaigning...for best blog..mamma says I am taking it a bit too serious..hehe, but I don't want to let you guys down,who voted for me...and so I am trying to get MORE votes...come by and see my latest campaign strategy...hehe
Sir BaconTheRedNosedGolden

6:56 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey
Sure you deserve the awards! I am always wanting to come and see whaaaaaatsuuuuup with you two!
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:18 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pals, congrats on the awards! You deserve 'em!
Love those camo vests. Maybe I should put one on next time I have to have a bath so they won't be able to see me? J x

12:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do they have those in plus sizes? I want one. I could wear that around the condo and the other dogs would respect me more. There is this Rotweiller across the street and I'm in love with him. I think he would like this outfit. All I have is a pink parka. You look really great in camo.

xo,
Snoop Doggy Dog

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home