Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

DUDES seriously DONT DRINK!

OK dudes so last week I drinked that Beer then the world was spinning and I thought I was going to barf then I went to sleep for like a while. DONT drink a lot ok guys?!

So then like something REALLY cool happened...you can see it ok?


I got one new LITTLE HOUSE and this one is not all closed on the sides and back so I can see out of it on all around! SO I like this house better. AND I totally barfed all through my OTHER little house! Cool huh!?


This one I go into just to take some sleepynaps, which I would NOT do in the other bad stinky terriblerest awful house. It is the nicerest house I have had so far and I am happy!

Another GOOD good thing is that Mom and Dad gave that stupid bad little house that I HATED the mosterest to the nice peoples at the Arizona Boston Terrier Rescue so they can have a house for a sad Boston who has no house at all. That house SUCKS but it is a lot better than no house at all. Those people do nice things for Bostons, so I love them. Oh and Mom cleaned the barf out before we gived it away, I promise.

GUYS so whatsssuuupppp with this turkey day thing coming?! Are you guys excitered as I am? Joey remembered to me that I went last year but I think I forgetted already but I hear there is a LOT of food!


I am going to go make sure my teeth are nice and ready for it!!!

41 Stains:

Blogger Murphey said...

Turkey DAYYYYYY! i been eating and eating and stretching my belly so I can eat A LOT. I love turkey, but not beer, no spinning room for me.

cool house!

murph

1:01 PM  
Blogger Zorra said...

Wow, I have a little house similar to that! We could be in the same housing development!

We love raw turkey, but our mom always cooks hers.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool house - and you guys get a turkey day - that sounds sooo cool!!

HM got me a house too - I don't go in there very much though!!

Congrats on the awards too - you guys are great!

River

1:34 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

That new house is nice. I am glad you like it. Turkey day is the best. Good job on working on the teeth.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Thanks for the advice on not drinking Tanner. It is especially good to remember not to overindulge during the up coming holidays. On booze that is, we can eat all we want! No diets allowed on Turkey Day. Pass the pumpkin pie already!
That was very nice of you guyz to donate your little house. It will surely be put to good use!
Have a good one!
Ozzie & Rocky

2:27 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Whassssuuuuppp Tanner - nice new house you got! That was really nice of you to give away your old one to the Rescue, even if you didn't like it much.

Your friend, Lenny

2:31 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I'm so glad you like your new little house! Don't eats too much on turkey day...you don't want to get sick, ok?

Lots of Licks, ruby

2:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tanner, You and me have matching houses! I love mine. Your's has a cushy looking bed in it too. I hope you get an extra lot of turkey this week. We don't get turkey here, Apparently, we already had that day in October, but that's a million days ago. I think we should have another turkey day in November. I'm going to try to become an American. I am part Chesapeake Bay Retriever, after all.

xo
SB

3:10 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey Tanner! Turkey Day is great..I love stuffing & pumpkin pie! Ooooo...& sweet potatos too! YUMMMMMMMMOOOOO!

That is some neato new house..just don't get all drunk again & barf all over!

Love & Licks,
Randi

3:29 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

phew! I am so so so so relieved your Mama cleaned the horrible house up!

You crack me up Tanner with your barfing tales!!!!!!

love and laughing licks, Marvin xxxxx

ps tell me more about Thanksgiving cos we dont have it here in the old country......we got nothing to thank about 'cos we have Gordon Brown as Prime Minister and that, my Jeannie says, is very depressing!! So nothing here to give thanks about!

Personally I vote Scottish National Party, Bark Freedom I say!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG again!! We have the same house!!!(but when we looked you weren't in it?!!) Archie is flipping out becasue he thinks you are here but maybe he cant see you because of your vest.........( oh boy...) love Agatha and ARchie

3:50 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're so glad your mom cleaned out the barf before she gave your house to rescue!
Enjoy your Thanksgiving,Tanner! We like the pumpkin pie the best!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:17 PM  
Blogger Teka Toy said...

Hey Tanner! I gots a little house like that one too. And I like it WAAAY better than the closed in one I had before this. The only problem is, just when you get it smelling comfy...your mom will clean it out, and find all your hidden snacks and things.

kissies

5:33 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

WooHoo Tanner!

Your new little house is very cool. I like the open floor plan, and even when you're in your house, everyone can see you.

The turkey day will be great. Just rest up for it and sharpen up those teeth. You will sleep alot after you eat the turkey, but it's a good sleep, not like the afteryoudrinkthebeer sleep.

Goober love,
Stanley

5:39 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
Your new house is neat!! I bet the ventilation in your new place is much better too huh??
Enjoy the turkey but stay away from the beer ok, you don't want to mess up your new house so quickly..

6:07 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
Your new house looks more spacious! :) I am glad you like it. Have fun @ Thanksgiving. Having lotsa food around is always good I say.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Tanner: Is there room for me in your housie house? I don't think so! We both won't fit, so you will have to come visit me because MY house is big enough for both of us!!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We have bigger houses just like that! Cool for you, and good of your humans to donate your old one to a little terrierorist in need.
We are so excited for turkey. Ours comes with grandchildren who sneeze! Fun!

the whippet waggle

8:37 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Glad you like your new house! And sure your mom is great giving the old one to a doggie who doesn't have any!
Enjoy your turkey day! And let us know how was it, ok?
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:20 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Tanner, its great that you love your new house. Its more airy in this one right? I won't like to be locked in an enclosed space too but then to think of it, I dun like to be locked up at all. I have all the freedom I wanted all my life...

I wonder if jie jie would get a turkey but we dun really celebrate Thanks Giving here. I will have to try to convince my jie jie about it.

Luv,
Snowball

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

turkey day!!! i want to be a part of it too but not many people celebrate it in singapore. i heard a turkey could be bigger than me, and it's for eating!!!

tanner's new house looks really comfortable. but you're not worried he can spy on you all day now?

and congratulations on both awards!! :)

love..
chiyo

9:40 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Turkeys Rock Tanner!! We have a giant 20 lb turkey hanging out in the fridge & I don't know why I can't just jump in and eat it!

Oh, and I love my big house too. It's open on the sides too and I always go in and snuggle with my blankie. Housies are cool.

Lola

10:03 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I wish we had Turkey day here! Are you going to have pumpkin pie too? J x

12:55 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

You look very comfy in your new house... Congrats on all the awards they are well deserved by you guys and we love your new vests too.. very macho lol


Scrappy and Pebbles

1:48 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We are glad that you like your new house.

Love
Boy n Baby

2:05 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I wish I had turkey day. Want to invite me for Thanks giving?


Simba xx

2:26 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, nice new jail. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here so no Turkey for us.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:32 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Your new house is very similar to young Cassidy's, and she loves hers. I attempted to get in it the toher day when there was food in there, but I was far too big!

Enjoy your turkey young man!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

3:34 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Love the new house. We need one like that.

Happy Turkey Day Dudes!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

7:10 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hey Tanner,
Great new house - it's like mine!! (Except mine is grey.) I am glad you liked it. Good going away gift you gave to your old little house - yakking all in it. Haha...
Love Clover xo
P.S. I really like your new vests too!

8:44 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

My Stupid Human is going to a friend's for T-Day and she is NOT taking me with her!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

All this talk about turkey and stuffing and smashed potatoes and pumpkin pie! I CAN'T WAIT!
Ike

10:07 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

That's a pretty neat house. I can't wait for T Day! Love, Martha

11:33 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Tanner:
You look like one cool dude in that new house. Glad you like it better than the other one. I think I would like the one with walls so no one could see me. You and Joey enjoy all the turkey you will be getting and stay away from the beer. No detoxing for Tanner.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joe and Tanner!!! lemme c now, congratulashuns on ur awarwds..me luvs ur bloggy too!!! and dose r da cooliest vest, u will b da talk of da town wiff dose...and dat house izzz soooo cool...ooooooooo yeah and turkey me luvs turkey...buttt dose bad peeples on da news saided nooo turkey skin it bad fur doggys...leaf it to sumbody to spoil my good eatin...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

3:27 PM  
Blogger wally said...

OH man I can't wait for turkey day.

My sissy likes to hide in her box. She's totally weird. We don't have to be in the lockbox all day, though, even though we've been making a lot of stains lately. Do you know what stains are the greatest? PUMPKIN BARF STAINS. I made some on the stairs. Stair Stains!

wally.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Hi Tanner!

My place is a lot like your old little house - I think I would like to have one just like your new one. Sooooo...how much is your monthly rent on your new little house? Gotta convince my mom that I need to move into some new digs!!

And Bone Appetit on Turkey Day!!!

Nubbin wags
Ginger

7:54 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh Tanner we're so glad you like your new house - and it's even better they gave away the stupid one. Glad some poor homeless boston can enjoy it, though.

the WriggleButts.

5:08 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

I'm glad you finally got a house that you like. BLU never had a house, but she steals mine all the time. I only go in my house when the girl yells "time out" at me or when I did something naughty and don't want the girl to find me.
Comet

8:55 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Happy Thanksgiving Joey & Tanner!! I hope you get lots of turkey and even more turkey.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Sharpen those teethies !!!
Frasier

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home