Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, November 12, 2007

Tanner BOOZE DAY!!!!

WHATSSUUUPPP Dogs?! You might have seen down in our LINKS a link for something called WINE LIBRARY TV. This is because MOM is liking this show on the internets a lot and wants to share with friends! I LIke this show super a lot because the guy who hosts YELLS A LOT! Like ALL the Time yelling at you but about GOOD things!!!



You should watch THAT episodes up there and you learn about wines and then you read this post and will laugh!

I am going to do my OWN episode for you! I cannot have wine but I can have that Dog beer we got.


WELCOME to Tanner LIbrary TV! I am Tanner What IS UP?! This is my show about drinking this beer from our good friends in PA, Sherman Penny and LOLA. LInk it up Mom!!!

Link to their blog

We are tasting the HAPPY TAIL ALE! Its uh vintage 2007 and um doggy style beer?! LOL!



I have a bucket here because you are supposed to SPIT the stuff out after you taste it, thats the rules or something?! I Have a Yankees bucket but I am not sure how muhch spitting I will do!


I have the RIGHT glassware because THAT is important!!!


You are supposed to SWIRLY the stuff so you can get some good smells, but I don't have any thumbs, so that is out! Let me give this a SNIFFY SNIFF!!!!!!!!! It smells like ummm beer? and um oh boy I just gotta drink it!!! Lets give it a WHIRL?!!!!


OMDOG its like SO GOOD tasting like beer and football and cheering for the yankees and oh oops...


I forgetted to spit it out? I drank lots too...


UH OH I think I am going to be sick....OMDOG Question of the day time, you answer in the comments ok...WHAT IS A GOOD CURE FOR A HANGOVER?!!!

Omdog so its all you dogs and little bit of me and we are changing the DOG BLOG WORLD?!

43 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Ta er that is the coolerest tv show I ever watched....seriously dude...i will watch your show every single day...my cure for a hangover in probably just stay drunk....i mean you cant get hungover unless you stop drinking..i am going to go now and wait for the next Tannercast...

11:04 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Tanner
LOL. I think you have found your true calling as a TV pup-sonality.

Deefor

11:43 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

good cure for a hangover? hmm... my cure would be NOT DRINKING at all!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:56 PM  
Blogger Helios said...

Can you still walk a straight line after all that beer? Maybe you should ask if they want you to do a permanent dog show!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

I bet you did a big long pee after all that beer didn't you?

Toodle pip,
Harry x

2:03 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Looks like you might need that bucket after all.

Simba xx

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner you are one stylin dude - we absolutely loved your show - great set and great presenter!!

River

3:28 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're a hoot, Tanner! I think you need to spend the day in bed after drinking that whole glass of beer! We hope you feel better soon! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:46 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hey Tanner the best cure for a hangover is sleep dude at least that is what I've been told. :) Gret show.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Is that a golf shirt? Don't puke on your golf shirt, dude. Here's a cure for a hangover -- never drink in a golf shirt, and lasagne with loads of melty cheese.

Tanner is a natural, and you know, with this television writer's strike, he might be a shoooooin for a mid-season replacement show.

xo
SB

6:29 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Excellent Tanner. We haven't tried the beer yet, but we're sure we'll like it if you do. Sherman probably won't spit any out b/c he's a piggy...but Lola & I are classy ladies so we'll take some of your tips.

Oh & a cure for a hangover? Pizza. Lots of pizza. Works every time.

Penny

7:01 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Hey did Our Worship of Gooberstan see that human show? The guy kept calling the wine a "goober"? Is that copyright infringement?
This post was VERY funny to our Servant. We're hurtin' for you dawg, and our silly Servant is laughing and laughing.
Humans...

sshhhh quietly yours-
the whippet waggle

7:02 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

OK..I don't know about beer, but my great grandfather, the savvy italian winemaker passed along this bit of family lore to avoid a wine hangover:

Before you start drinking, you eat the heel (end piece with crust) of a piece of good italian bread, spread with a paste made of one tbs coarse salt, two cloves crushed garlic, black pepper to taste and a tbs of olive oil. Eat this, followed with a glass of water.

Now, I think that is too much salt for a doggie your size, so be sure you ask your Mom before you try this.

ps..my sisters say it doesn't work on margaritas.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Tanner! Mom says she doesn't drink beer but she's always been told the best cure for a beer hang-over is MORE BEER!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

The best cure is lots and lots of food and water.
Ike

10:35 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Tanner, I think you know what the bucket is there for now. Wasn't for spitting!

12:10 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

BOL Tanner, that's one great show. We hope you didn't get too hungover..

the WriggleButts

12:21 PM  
Blogger Marley said...

Woah Tanner - you seriously know how to party!!

Marls

1:45 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

Woofies Tanner and Joe!!! my gess iz more beer too...me cans cees ya now Tanner, wiff ur own show on da foods network, Emermele Tanner!!!bet Joe wont call u a doofus anymore, ;)

b safe,
;)lacylulu

2:04 PM  
Blogger wally said...

The best cure I've heard is HAIR OF THE DOG that BIT YOU. We have like six tons of hair in our carpet if you need some.

wally.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Hangovers are cured by belly rubs. Simple as that. Man I would like to try that doggie beer. Yum!

Woof,
Ralph

2:10 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

pee.s- Can I have your autograph Tanner, you know in case you become like Oprah or something?!

Ralph

2:10 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

You are just so darn funny. We enjoyed the post. BOL.

Four Pugz

2:22 PM  
Blogger Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Tanner,

I know your TV show venture will be so profitable you will have your own Magazine soon after.
After all your so photogenic!
Just look at the pictures with your beer and bucket.
Way Cool.......
XOXOXOXOXO,
Maddie the Chocolate Bunny Lab & Frankie Grrl

2:40 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Ahahaha! Tanner, I love your show. I think I agree with Deefor that you have found your true calling. You make a VERY good TV pawsonality. I like beer too, so I'll be sure to tune in next time!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Tanner, your show rocks. I bet Food Network or MTV will pick it up when they see your blog!
Hangover? We don know what that is. Sometimes we hang our heads off the side of the bed. That's not so bad, so I don't know why you would need a fix for dat.
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie, Peaches & Bella

4:23 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Excellent show Tanner! We were gonna say that the cure is the hair of the dog that bit you too but Wally beat us to it!!!!!Love A+A

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW tan-man... look at that SET! a "whatttssssup" sign and mini-me's and everything!

i'd suggest keeping that bucket handy.... :-)

5:53 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
That was really informative considering I don't drink anything except water. :P hehe..DOn't get drunk or sumthing.....it's too early in the week to get wasted!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Ume said...

i thoroughly enjoyed your show, Tanner! u gonna do more of this rite? as for the hangover, i think u should juz sleep it off...

6:27 PM  
Blogger Kien said...

wooo... Tanner.. u've been drinking??.. hmm.. u should share it with us then.. hehehe.. i think by sharing.. u will get lesser to drink.. that's mean u will not get hangover

6:50 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
You have a great show. Sure is very informative... in many ways!!
Hangover?? I don't know what is that but sounds like a good nap could help you!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:46 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tan-man...I cannot stop laughing. Please remember me when you are rich and famerous on TVs ok? Oh and to cure your hangover, make sure that you give Joe your corncob to chew and you go take a nap...that will cure it for sure!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S: I nominated you for best monthly post - woot!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Ohhhh.... Tanner, you are my heeeerrrrooo!!! You even have your own DWB beer drinking show now!!!! Cooooool!!!

Luv,

Snowball

9:05 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

r u practising to be a bartender or wine-taster??

9:20 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Ok, that guy is totally annoying! I would much prefer to watch YOU!

AND, where can I get some of that beer??! Samuel and I LOVE beer! But mom won't give us any of the real stuff, we only get to lick the last few drops from the bottle!

A good thing for a hangover, or so the humans say, is MORE BEER! Ha roo roo roo!!

Hbbb

9:21 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
You would get the highest watings evew with youw show!!! You awe my Tv hewo now!
Youw explanations and method fow tasting awe supewb! I want to wudh out and gets some of that beew wight away, but, um do I have to get sick at the end??I don't like thwowing up at all.hmmm..I have to wethink this..and I think a coowe is "haiw of the dog", so I gues you have to gwab some of Joey's haiw
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:46 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner

We would love to watch your show. Cure for hangover??? How about asprin?

Love
Boy n Baby

11:46 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Tanner, that was so good!! You could totally have your own show!! Hope you are feeling berrer today.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

3:34 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

That is so cool,you get to drink pawtinis and doggy beer.My life officially sucks !
I think a great cure for a hangover is more booze!
Frasier

4:03 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!!!

Whoa! I am with Sophie. You are a natural and I don't care that you didn't spit. Seriously. Get your mom to hit up some network execs and pitch your show. I mean it.

About the hangover, I actually like hangovers and do that almost every night when I sleep... and let my head hangover the side of the bed. Why do you need a cure for that?

Goober love & kudos,
Stanley

4:35 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my, I would not want to have been anywhere near that wine guy, he probably would have spit in all the wine and at me by the way he was goin' on with all that speaking!

funny video though!

But Tanner was much better!

Tanner TV thats what we need to cheer us up!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Good episode, Tanner! We'll definitely check out that dog beer. Shout it out!
- Charlie

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home