Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The fun never stops around here...

I am glad you guys all like Tanner's try at hosting Wine Library TV he really did a number on himself!!


This is how I found him this morning, the poor guy can't handle his dog beer!!


I was like, psssst TANNER dude, you need some water or something???


He was all, QUIT YELLING BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Heh, I gotta admit its a little funny seeing your little brother all messed up on dog beer!! I think next time he tries a TV show he should review spring water, that seems more his speed. I am pretty tired, he kept me up telling me that the room was spinning and that he was never, ever, ever going to drink again. EVER.

29 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Geez Joey..you are the best big brother ever....I think you should do your own tv show...maybe you could demonstrate what your favorite treats are...or what stuffies are the best to .....well love...you know...it would be a great show....We could call it...JOey knows best....

12:54 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Not the, I'm never drinking again line. Now where have I heard that before??

Simba xx

2:31 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

A very wise decision, Tanner - stay away from alcohol! It always leads to no good!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe - looks like quite some hangover Tanner has there - hope he gets over it soon (and be lucky he's not vomiting on everything too!!!)

River

3:56 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Tanner of the drunken man is asleep.
It is a hangover now.

from loved ume tyan

5:20 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...how much DID he drink! You are being an awfully nice bro Joe!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:38 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh my poor tanner and poor you joe who had to listen to him all night long.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I knew it was all an act...you really like the Doofus! Just like Sherman really likes me. He's just keeping up appearances.

Lola

6:08 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

One time the day after Luciano got into the Servants' guest's wine glasses, we would run up to him and bark "Squirrellie!!!" full blast in his ear.
ha ha ha ha ha ha woo woo woo it's a terrific game!

the whippet waggle

6:47 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

I guess none of those hangover remedies worked, huh?

7:33 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

It’s very nice of you Joey to be taking care of Tanner when he is having hangovers.

Tanner must have lots of NG takes that lead him into drinking too much beer. There is always a price to pay for when you want FAME isn't it? Will there be a 2nd episode to Tanner's TV show?

Luv,
Snowball

7:41 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Is there a Boston lover in the howse? Have I got a postcard for you!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Tanner owes you big for taking care of him, are you sure you didn't slip something in his drink?

Woof,
Ralph

10:08 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ha ha! Did he also slobber all over you and tell you how much he loves you, and then get on the phone and call all his aunts to tell them the same thing?

xo
SB

10:13 AM  
Blogger e said...

hahaha you guys rock
I LOVED the wine tv spoof.
I missed reading your blog, guys!!!

love
Fei

10:29 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hey, my mom always says that after they get home from weddings.
Ike

10:44 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I am glad that Tanner has decided that alcohol consumption was not for him. I would hate to have to be detoxing him in a year or so.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

You are too funny Joe!
Ozzie & Rocky

P.S. Yell in Tanner's ear for us!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
That is too funny
I men poow Tanner, he weally does look vewy hunged ovew!
Yyou awe so considewate to ask him if he wants watew..did he thwow up??
I think you'we wight about his choice of weviews.
smoochie kisses
Asta

1:57 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Whoa! He's TRASHED! I'm suprised you didnt' write nasty things on his forehead with a sharpie...or put peanut butter in his paws & then tickle his nose..or put his paws in warm water & watch him wet the bed...so I'd say you're a pretty great big bro for not messing with him!

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps..does he need alchol anoymous now?

3:22 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

LOL!!!! Those hangover pictures are too funny. You are cracking us up.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! That's totally what mom looks like after hanging out with the Friday Night Gang!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!!

When it comes to training youngsters I hear you're supposed to get 'em when they're young and they'll learn their lesson. Guess it's working for Tanner.

Did you take those photos? They were mighty fine.

Goober love,
Stanley

4:37 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We hope Tanner is okay now but we heard that lines many times before.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:38 PM  
Blogger wally said...

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHA! (I'm laughing loud in case he's still hung over.)

Good camera work there. I can really feel the headache.

wally.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Is that the result of drinking too much! Looks painful!
I hope he will be fine!
Have a good night
Lorenza

8:05 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

All that after only one beer?

Oh who am I kidding? I've only had a few laps of the spilled stuff.

That was a great show though - totally worth it!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

My girl says that if you get hung over, you should drink the hair of the dog that bit you. I think that would lead to a big hairball, but she swears by it.

9:45 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh poor Tanner. WE hope he's feeling lots better today!

Sneezes,
the WriggleButts

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home