Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas Card attempts

Mom tried to get some pictures for our Christmas card. We didn't really feel like participating...


I am trying to see if Doofus is sucking up and posing nicely...


How about winking, is that acceptable?? (Mom said she thought I was winking at Sophie, but I am keeping my mouth shut!!)


Argh, I have other things to be doing right now!!!!


Even the Doofus participated in the picture ruining, he learned something for once! (I am still afraid of that creepy wandering eye of his!!)

Don't worry, Mom got a good one so we will be shipping out our cards very soon!!!

Tomorrow...Monday night football has MY Steelers playing the PITIFUL Dolphins. If the Steelers lose I am not getting out of bed until next weekend!

49 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Those are great pictures. I think you should send all the girls the one of you winking. :)

7:34 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

LOL....We've been through the same thing at our house ALL day today!! But the good news is that Mom just uploaded our finihsed photo to the printers....Yahoo.

We don't watch football at our house so we are hoping the Steelers win just for you all.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

7:41 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

how about trying some phtoshop to get the pictures right :P

Love
Boy n Baby

8:09 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I like the winking one - it made me feel like a special lady pug!

Suki Sumo

8:10 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Mom TRIED to get our pic tonite too. Key word TRIED. Our card may go out sans the picture...

8:14 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Being a model is certainly the toughest job on earth. I am glad that your mum has got some pics that she is satisfied with and you do not have to pose for too long. Are you going to show us your christmas cards?

Luv
Snowball

8:20 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Ugh - I had to do Christmas pics today too. Guess who had to wear a Christmas plaid bow tie?
Ike

8:52 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Can you believe it.. I still don't have a paw-fect pic yet (hey, and I always thought any pic with me in it will be pawfect).. I think the torture session for me is sometime this week.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Joey, I was hoping your were winking at me...guess not ;) I can't wait to see your pictures...I just got mine back and am helping Mom get them all ready to go out - I'm sealing them with lots of Licks!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:26 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
You and Tannew always know how to make me feel wondewful..no one does it bettew!!!!
I'm suwe youw Steelews will cweam the pitiful team..I'll be wooting fow you!!!

I hope Santa could wead my uneven witing, cause i weally want him to listen..my pawents said they would be bowed to death without me..I bet that's doubly twue fow you
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:33 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, I hope your Steelers win because it's so great when your team wins. My team won tonight. They won the Grey Cup, which is our version of the Super Bowl, but with a smaller budget. It's a huge deal in Canada, and maybe is for some of you guys since most of the players are American. My team ROCKED!!!!!! They kicked butt! They were awesome. Woo hoo!

xo
SB

P.S. Thanks for the wink ;)

10:00 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

I dont like the photo shooting either...mom try to put on the santa hat on me but we end up "PLAYING" tug of war..wakakka

10:18 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh ya, the pawty is on 30/11/07, this coming fri. Not 31.12.07, I type it wrongly..heheh

10:19 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Whoa- dog models in the house! Hey Joe, I made a stain today- I thought you would be proud.

Woof,
Ralph

10:24 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joey and Tanner, me gets to does the pictur thingy tomorrow..can me come hide out at ur housie...mama's fend she useded to work wiff finks da steelers QB is a cutie...me hopies jaffa gets better too, he iz such a fun lovin little doggy..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

11:00 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Joey and Tanner, me gets to does the pictur thingy tomorrow..can me come hide out at ur housie...mama's fend she useded to work wiff finks da steelers QB is a cutie...me hopies jaffa gets better too, he iz such a fun lovin little doggy..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

11:01 PM  
Blogger Helios said...

I'm glad my photos are done... I was made to wear deer antlers. :P

11:23 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey,

i had my photo shoot too y'day. am not loving it and mom ambushed me while i was taking my handsome sleep.

wet wet licks

Boo

11:29 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hee you doggies are so cute taking the xmas photos. I love that you're always trying to kiss your new cousin in the previous post

~ Girl girl

12:37 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

go steelers...we dont want joey to sleep for a week....pleaaaaase...joey and tanner i like the christmas card mistakes...they are always alot of fun

1:24 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what your cards are gonna look like!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Steelers - and we love your bandanas!! Sometimes you just don't feel like having your picture taken and the humans can't take a hint can they!!

River

2:19 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

The hoomans are never satisfied and that's why these stoopid photo sessions take so long! grrrrrrrrr Love your Christmas bandanas!
Paws are crossed for the Steelers!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:21 AM  
Blogger Kien said...

hahaha.. what r u thinking Joe?... but i bet everydoggies now r having the same fate here.. to get the card done!.. and we are the victims.. hehehe

Cheers
Rossi

5:26 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I think you look like you drank some of that beer that Tanner had last week.

6:20 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The photograph of the Christmas card seems to be difficult.
The dog of the spirit bending is not only ume tyan. :)
Sleep so, and here.
hahaha

from loved ume tyan

6:40 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Hey Joe Stains, want to make your human feel better? Tell him that our Manservant is an Eagles fan!!! Dawg, he was cussin' in his sleep all night last night.

If treats are involved in the photoshoot, keep making funny faces so they keep doling out the treats! Works like a charm.

the whippet waggle

7:36 AM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Hi Joe!

Great pics! So is Tanner really a Santa's helper or does he just sniff & pee on Santa when he comes down the chimney?

Nubbin wags,
Ginger

8:02 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Haha , I like your outtakes - if they were that good, then the real one must be great! Lol...
Anyhoo, looks like you had fun at Thanksgiving too, and the toys on that baby's seat DID look cool!
Love Clover xo
P.S. She is a very cute baby, too!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe - I see that Tanner's "bib" says that he is Santa's Helper. Does he get to help Santa eat all those cookie and milk's? He looks like he as been eating some cookies already.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Great pix joey. Me and Teka are ruining a few too.

8:21 AM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

oh man!

I'm totally hiding myself until christmas..

I'm hearing dad saying he's going to get a chirstmas hat.. I hope it's not for me..

I will pester mom to drop work and get those cards coming..

Wuffs!
Toffee

8:50 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Yup, we did our best to ruin the photos for our card as well. Finally we started a fight and that was the end of that, I think we have to try again tonight, sheesh.

Murph

9:51 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Thats a great picture-ruining !Doofus has mastered the art of watching the place from all angles !!Wandering eyes are great
Frasier

10:21 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I'm telling ya.. We were (as mom says) PILLS last night. I thought it was funny, myself. Any other time, we would have loved to get our pictures taken, but she had all that stupid crap on us.

Oh well.... I think she photoshopped something and said all we were getting is coal for Christmas. We know that is not true. Grandma will get us something good!

11:13 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

I like the first 2 pics of you 2. Posing can be tiring on us doggies until our mommies are satisfied wif the results. Our mom is always trying to get the right pic of us 2together. We wuv her truly, but we love messing wif her when she pulls out the camera. Looks like from yur previous post that you had a great Thanksgiving.
-Cosmos & Juneau-

11:15 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

There is no way ma is going to get Cassidy to sit still for photos! I don't think your attempts were bad at all.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

1:34 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

You two look so cute.

How did your mom get a picture of you without biting the scarves? Aren't they to eat?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

We glad we not the only ones!! We think we getting ready to start picture #200!! Mom be very tired!

xoxoFour Pugz

5:30 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

So it is true huh? Tough being a model! *wink*

5:55 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

LOL! Those are great pictures - especially the last one with the doofus eye!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe
Maybe those are not the best attempts but sure you were so nice to pose for the pictures! I can't wait to see the final result!
Have a good night
Lorenza

PS Good luck with the game!

7:24 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, your pics remind me of something a photography teacher said about puppies and ducks being the hardest things to photograph. I wonder why that is??

We're looking forward to seeing the results!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe you look smaller than tanner in the first couple of pictures. is he still growing???

hee are you reserving that winking photo for that special someone?

love..
chiyo

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you guys,

Can we get a christmas card from you guys????

our e-mail is shawnysmoonbeam@yahoo.com
Send your address to so we can send you our christmas card to.

Love Gunner & Ruby Jayne

11:08 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Those pics are a little scary. But nice bandannas. Were you guys drunk again?

Deefor

12:26 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

I love the winking photo, but think you should send the last one... it shows your hunk junk and all the ladies would really like that.

Goob love,
Stanley

9:15 AM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Great pictures, guys!! But I bet it was very frustrating for the photographer!!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home