Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, August 16, 2007

woah, taco overload

We had to take a day off to recover from all those Tacos! wow, what a good dinner. We never did get any of that margarita junk though, Mom didn't even open the bucket, what a tease. She must be saving it for something special, probably for our birthday or something.

So we decided to take a look at the ever fun google searches that bring people to our blog!!

Here is a curious one, "joes boston baby sittin"

I don't know what could have brought this one to our blog, I don't know any babies and I certainly never sat on one?!

Noah Tanner
Tanner did help keep an eye on my Aunt's kids when he visited them allll the way in Pennsylvania.

Noah
I think that unfortunately our human cousin caught some Doofus from Tanner, we are sorry Aunt Michelle.

Here is another one, "boston terrier licking front paws"

Well, I lick my paws a lot but I dont think it has anything to do with being itchy, I just think it feels good. It is also fun to make big wet spots from being licky, Mom loves that!

Here are a couple that are interesting, "picture of a thin boston terrier" and "fat boston terriers pictures"

Let me demonstrate why this is a relevant search:

joe files

Tanner is a hefty boy. When he first came to our house he was SKINNNNY!!! Now, he is starting to look like a log!

tanner gets close to the coveted cowboy pig
Look at how skinny he was when he first got here. ALSO look at that amazing, beautiful, wonderful, best ever toy next to him. That is Cowboy Pig. Cowboy Pig, as you have heard before, is my most favoritest toy EVER. Please do not ask what happened to his leg because I don't want to talk about it.

Tanner
I mean, can you even believe that this is the same dog as THIS:

Picture 2224

Finally we have, "pink stains in bathtub"
I DIDNT DO IT!!!!! I swear!!!

But, here is a pic of Joe Stains in bathtub:

always cooperative

I hope you enjoyed this installment of searches! Tomorrow is Friday, WOO!

25 Stains:

Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG... Tanner was really 'slim' when he first arrived!! I mean, he had a teeny-weeny 'waist then... ummm.. maybe he just became 'big-boned' as he matured?

6:37 PM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

Ahhhh. Don't make fun of Tanner like that! He's not hefty, he's pleasantly figured! You should see a picture of my Dad from a few years ago, we can probably say the same thing... but I won't as far as you know!

-Rock

6:40 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, Tanner really was skinny, just like me when I first came to Mom's house. Now we're both a big meaty around the middle.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I enjoy every installment on your blog, Mr. Joe. You boys rock! Even chubby Doofus. Sorry Joe. I'm especially sorry about Cowboy Pig and his absent leg. But it could be far worse. Lots of beasties get around with a missing leg. Look at Finnegan! I'm sure Cowboy Pig still loves you, even though he only gets to see you when Tanner isn't looking.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Gee, I really thought my eyes were decieving me. Tanner so THIN? Never even thought about it before! LOL!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey,
what have you been feeding Tanner??geez I bet you doktowed those piktoowes...Tanner looks like he's hypnotising that little hooman, and you look like you're in a police line-up being fwisked in that bathtub shot, hehehe
sleep tight, talk to you soon
smoochie kisses
Asta

7:16 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Oh, Tanner you look malnourished in that picture! I sure like you with a little extra weight. Were the tacos good?

7:29 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Tanner was really skinny! How many tacos has he been eating since he came to your house??
Besos
Lorenza

7:30 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Woow !There must be some good eatin in that house for our Tanneritos!
I have a lil bit of that huskiness/big bonedness in the middle area too.
Frasier

7:50 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

OMD, I swear Tanner has grown an extra chin since living with you!! Must be all those gourmet dinners your Mom makes.

Tobes

8:24 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

oh wow! I think Tanner needs to go on my diet. Lots of frozen green beans. Your mom feeds him too well!

Just a suggestion...but if you chase him a lot, he might have to run and then he would get skinny.

ps. We're BAAACK

8:37 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

That same thing happened to me when I came to live here. I weighed 79 pounds then (mind you I WAS starving to death) and now I weigh 122. Food is my friend!

Holly

8:50 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Joey,

Its seems like its a trend to do google searches to find our own blogs. I started doing that when someone left me a message to ask me about the vet I receive acupuncture from and they are impressed by the improvement I had. This person told us that she found us when she was searching for acupuncture for dogs... cool, isn't it?

Luv,
Snowball

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you kept Cowboy Pig in the cupboard. how did Tanner get in?

keep these google search posts coming :)

love..
chiyo

9:17 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

pink stains? how they got the pink stains in the first place?

wet wet licks

Boo

9:32 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh yeah, Tenner was slim last time but what happened now? Too much tacos I guess. Funny google searches! I certainly have not sat on a baby before too...I would have suffocated that baby.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whooooaaa let me blunt... Tanner is fat! lol... you guys are great!


Loves,
Tofu

11:08 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

very interesting and funny!

A truly happy dog eats, so I guess Tanner must be very happy, I must be too, hee hee

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

4:18 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Geez I can't believe Tanner was ever that skinny and poor you in the bathtub.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Whoa! Tanner is going to have to start watching his figure! So is Peaches. She's starting to get chunky. Momma says she's just "filling out." I think she's "filling up" once too often!
Whoofs,
Eddie

8:42 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Wow! I bet Arrow will get fat. He eats all the time. And not just food. Sorry about Cowboy Pig. I hope you're hiding what's left of him.

Deefor

9:02 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Whoa. I was fat when I showed up but now I am skinny. I was robbed.

wally.

5:02 PM  
Blogger fee said...

o, i so thoroughly enjoyed this post! esp your bath tub pix because misery loves company!! have a nice weekend js. :)

loves,
fee
ps: but... but... WHAT HAPPENED TO MR COWBOY PIG???

8:35 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Pink stains in bathtub? Oh my! J x

6:41 AM  
Blogger Avery said...

In that "fat" picture, Tanner looks to me like either (a very handsome, if that's possible) Jabba the Hutt or Marlon Brando in The Godfather (or should we say, Dogfather). But, of course he is way cuter than either of them.

Wags,
Avery

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home