Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hello weekend!

We are happy it is the weekend here! A lot of people asked about the cat in my time capsule post, it is NOT our cat. We do NOT have a cat. That cat used to follow us on walkies in our old apartment complex. I'd be like, hey cat I know I am the COOLEST dog you've ever seen but keep your distance!

So Mom went out today to do some shopping and actually came home with something for us, can you believe it! I guess all this not fighting has SOME rewards.


She got this cute weiner dog and I was like, Mom, Tanner DESTROYS stuffies why did you do this?! Edit: It has been brought to my attention this toy looks like Lorenza but I promise it is not!!


Then she showed me the secret, you stuff a water bottle inside its belly!! How cool is THAT?!


OmDog did it ever make Tanner mad!! He knew there was a bottle in there right away!


he shook it like a madman!


Then, somehow its ear fell off.


I finally had to take control of the situation


I got the bottle out for poor little Doofus. Then I inspected the guts and started ripping at it until Mom took it away and put it in the cupboard. argh, she is so mean.


We also got this thing that squeaked REAL loud like Fig's imposter cuz.


I say squeaked in the past tense because Tanner already destroyed it. No wonder we rarely get new toys :(

I hope you all are having a good weekend!!!

27 Stains:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

At first I thought you were killing Lorenza. Whew - I'm so glad it was a stuffie!
Ike

7:19 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

That stuffie did look like Lorenza.

When is someone going to make a stuffie that can hold up longer than a day?

Love, Seadra and Zoe

7:28 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Guys, we should set up a toy testing panel in Azrizona. Me and Teka are pretty much as good as you and the Doofus! Maybe we could earn money? My Pay Pal account is dwindling

7:36 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
At first I felt a little bit hurt because I thought we were friends!! And you and Tanner almost killed me. But I know its just a toy and toys are for that!
Enjoy your weekend!
Lorenza

7:51 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We want one of those! Your mom ALWAYS finds the coolest toys for you guys!!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Thank dogness it was just a stuffie..I got a new football yestewday, and immediately killed it..I guess we're tewwiers, duhhhh! that's what we do..only the super hawd wubber suwvives
have a gweat weekend guys
smoochie kisses
Asta

8:59 PM  
Blogger Texas's Mum said...

Hi Joe,
Nice toys shame that they
don't last long at your place
they don't hear either so my
mum just gets cheap toys
from the 2 dollar shop.
But sometimes she gets
expensive toys.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

9:44 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are vicious when it comes to toys! That water bottle toy is pretty cool!! Where did your mom get that from?? Is there a name for it?

Tobes

9:51 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

wow... you guys are really good at destroying toys. I can never do that...

Luv,
Snowball

1:20 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

awwww poor Lorenza stuffie! Even the bottle is shredded! The only plush that holds up to our jaws is the Fat Cat toys. Everyone else dies pretty quickly, especially with Mitch on board!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

1:58 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Oh dear, You wouldn't even let Lorenza off! hahahahaha
Luckily its just a toy... you guys sure are destroyer!

You have a great weekend ahead!

Love,
Reina

4:11 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh my dog..I was worried. Do you do that to ALL doxies??? I fear for my life!!
PS : I have the exact same dumbbell toy except it's in RED. :)

5:56 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

that is the most awesome dumbell squeaky toy ever, I love LOUD squeaky toys.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

5:57 AM  
Blogger Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Joey and Tanner

WoW you guys are great destroyers! Does any toy in your house last than a day? Hee...hee..

Wet licks

Chilli

5:58 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hehehehe, it's not lorenza!!! i knew it is not! anyway, have a nice weekend joey & tanner.

wet wet licks

Boo

6:52 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh you killed that toy really really really well.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

What a cool Lorenza toy!

Man, you guys don't mess around when it comes to destroying stuff, do you? I'm impressed!

Puggy kisses
Suki

8:01 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Wow -

You two guys need to get jobs as toy testers. We sure toy makers would pay good money to see how quick you guys could rip 'em up.

Thank Dogness Lorenza is safe and sound at home.

We have some stuff we'd like ripped up are you guys available?
Do we send them directly to you or your Mom ?

8:04 AM  
Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

I need one of those-- I am water bottle obsessed too-- and maybe this way it wouldn't annoy my dad so much if it (the noise) was cushioned by a stuffy wrapper----hmmmm----I'm sending my mom on an internet shopping hunt now : )

bernard

8:59 AM  
Blogger fee said...

joe, imagine us ALL being there with you and tanner! wiener toy will be shredded to nothing in seconds!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

You need to get your Mom to stuff it with FOOD!! Then you won't have to rip up the ear or tear out it's guts. You just eat 'em.

Lola

1:23 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey Joe!
What a neato toy! Maybe my mom can make me one of those, but instead, but a gallon milk jug in it...that would be awesome & just my size!
Have fun!
Love & Licks,
Randi

5:34 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

My girl saw that same toy and didn't buy it for us because she didn't want us to kill Lorenza! BLU would like the waterbottle inside, but I don't like that noise at all. I much prefer to bite the squeaky toys at 3 in the morning and wake my girl up to play.
Comet

5:51 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Don't feel bad about destroying your toys..isn't that what you're supposed to do?

7:23 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey,

Way to take control & show Tanner how it's done! Other than a cuz, is there any toy out there that you haven't destroyed?

Goob love,
Stanley

12:13 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh oh, that stuffie looks fun to rip especially when there's a very noisy water bottle in it. I think my sista Faith will love this...You both did a good job on that dachshund.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:13 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Tanner is just like Dakota! All our toys hide in the bathroom!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home