Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, August 10, 2007

There is one and it is a Doofus

FIRST I have to say please make your internets go TO THIS SITE which is a friend of my super AUNT PATTY she is making a blog for her dog and she lives where I used to live in OHIO. OK please go say HI!

NOW we get to hear all about me who is a Breed that Joey said is caleld DOOFUS. Yesterdays Joey looked for his breed at Wikipedia but I don't see my BREED on there?

SO if you want to know what is STANDARD for me this is about it ok:

*Hats make us sad

i hate you devil woman

*Your MOUTH must be like THIS big and say WHATSSSUPP every time you open it this big

big mouth

*We were bread to destroy STUFFIES!!

Tanner begins the massacre

*Foaming at the mouth is NORMAL and should not mean your brother kicks you out of the house for having RABIES

he makes such a mess when he chews nylabones

*THERE is NO weight limits for MY breed so we should be fed 24-7 and ALL THAT TREATS WE WANT and FRench Fries and Cheese and Pizza and HOt dogs. please.

um, some food would be nice

I do know that there is at LEAST one other of my BREED out there and he is my Cousin LAMBEAU!

lambeau gets the best of tanner

rolling dogs

fighting?

I hopes you learned something in this one post and then GO VISIT my OHIO friends. kThx

34 Stains:

Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tanner:

Thank you so much for giving us the scoop on the DOOFUS breed..

You guys are very cute and look very friendly too.

We like you just the way you are....

11:29 AM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Very good about the Doofus breed. We love your breed... Especially the part about eating 24/7. I wish our breed was that way cuz we'd really like to eat that much!
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie & Peaches

11:32 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We'll be looking for the Doofus breed at Westminster! I'm sure Tanner will win - he's the one and only Doofus!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a fellow BOSTON owner--Tanner's cuteness is really growing on me and on my Boston daughter, Zoie. She loves to destroy her stuffies too--I think she is a world record holder for speed in this area. She also has the same pink bone as Tanner! We have been lurking for almost a year now...She WILL NOT pose for the camera, and actually turns away--so she will remain anonymous for now... :)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

man I learned a lot about your breed today. Thanks Tanner

12:01 PM  
Blogger Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

DOOFUS!

Thank you so much for edu-ma-ka ting
us on the Doofy Breed. It was very enlightening, and the bestest part we learned of your breed is the large mouth! Very cool.

And heres to as many Hot Doggies that you can inhale....Oh yeah.

XOXOXOXO
Maddie the Chocolate Lab and Frankie Girl

12:19 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Thanks for sharing Doof..,er I mean Tanner. You do look really sad in that hat...

Ozzie & Rocky

12:45 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner you represent your breed proud!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:09 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner.
I was waiting for your post about your breed. Its very interesting. Many facts that we thought were wrong about you, but now we know they really come from your breed.
Thanks
Have a nice day
Lorenza

2:05 PM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

Very interesting indeed! No weight limit, ehh? Hmmm, maybe your breed can use a couple volunteers? Ehh? What do you think? ...Rock

3:07 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

Thanks for setting us straight, man. I love the Doofus breed, but have never met one of you snout to snout. Maybe you should create more. Are you able to make puppies, Tanner?

Your cuz is very cute too. Are you sure you guys are the only 2 Doofus dogs out there?

Goob love,
Stanley

3:37 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I totally agree with the 24/7 feeding!!!

Great pics! I agree with the hat thing. Those gotta go!

Holly

4:00 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I think a dog in my house might be part DOOFUS. Interesting.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Lammy has the Doofus Dot! Cool!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Me thinks I am half Boston terrier and half Doofus.
ike

5:08 PM  
Blogger coco said...

well i must say i am glad god created the doofus. lemme see if i got this straight:

they have bigger mouths so they can makes bigger smiles. they wear amusing hats and let other dogs lay on top of them and eat their ears. there is no limit to what they eat (by amount nor item) and therefore can be as fat as they like.

i personally think doofussess are cool.

coco

6:55 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Thanks Tanner. I mean we wouldn't know all these if you didn't tell us. LOL!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Tanner: We visited your friend in O HI O. Thanks for filling us in on Doofusi (Doofuses?), we always wondered if there were more than one of you out there, and now we know. I Gussie am coming back to Azrizona soon, will check back later.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
Thanks fow the info..that was vewy helpful..I love your big smiley mouf..and I think the foam is kind of cute..it just means you're vewy intent on chomping on something I think...if Joey doesn't let you eat enough , just tell me and I'll send you stuff
you're a pawfect bweed
smoochie kisses
Asta( is it tuesday???I'm confoosed)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Tanner. now I know I am part doofus too... but don't tell Joey! shhhhhh.

Loves,
Tofu

11:45 PM  
Blogger Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Tanner

Thanks for enlightening us all about your breed. I think it's the most unique breed in the world.

Eating 24/7 sounds good. If only my mom knows that most dogs are part Doofus and we need to be fed 24/7 too!

Wet licks
Chilli

1:38 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Yes, Tanner, I think you have described and pictured the Doofus breed very well!

love and licks, Marv xxxxxxxxx

1:51 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Hi Tanner,
The doofu breed is really cool. And how do you get so much foam in your mouth? Is it becoz ur mouth is big?

Love,
Reina

4:28 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ooooh...So that's the Doofus breed. Interesting, very interesting...I think the Doofus breed is much more interesting that the Boston Terrier breed. Hehehhee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:08 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh tanner, i wanna be a doofus coz doofus get feed 24/7 right?

wet wet licks

Boo

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on the Doofus breed - now I've read it I'm convinced a dog I know here is also a Doofus breed and not a golden retriever like her people think she is!!!

River

5:42 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I knew it! My sissy's mouth looks JUST LIKE yours. Doofus FOR SURE. But I think I'd like the 24/7 snackables.

wally.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Tanner, your breed sounds real fun. Do you think I could be the same breed as you also?

~ Girl girl

7:10 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner, we think you are the only doofus breed that is around. its an endangered breed

9:07 AM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

I think Tanner is the mostes handsomest boston terrier around. There is no such thing as a doofus breed and I really wish you'd stop calling him doofus! My mom says that it isn't nice to call people names. At least that is what she tells the hooman pups!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

You need to get your mom to put up that definition on Wikipedia:The Doofus breed!
The funny part is that when we hear the word doofus to us it meansTanner!!
Frasier

1:42 PM  
Blogger kaui said...

You guys are silly! And thanks for the info on you guys! I didnt kno you had park bulldog??? CRAAAAAZY

4:59 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

OMG, I think I might be part Doofus!! Ya never know, I'm a nice mix of lots of breeds. But I think I should have food 24/7 and all the treats I want.

Dude...I might be your DAD!

Sherman

1:21 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Tanner,

You have given a very god illustration on the breed "Doofus" I think even if there is another Doofus around, you are still the cutest.

Your long term supporter.

Snowball

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home