Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Where are the rewards in life?

So we are on day THREE of not fighting on the blog, and what kind of reward do I get? My parents AND my uncle go off to a BASEBALL game WITHOUT me. I LOVE BASEBALL! WTF!!! So they go to see the Pirates play our Arizona Diamondbacks and leave me alone with Tanner. The Pirates are from the same place as Penny, Lola and Sherman AKA The Dogs of Jackman Ave. Mom also grew up in that place and was torn between cheering for the Dbacks who she has come to love and the Pirates who ALWAYS let her down.


She had some good seats so she got to see the guys in their tight pants REAL close, she is a weirdo. Where are the pictures of the hot dogs and nachos and popcorn and cracker jacks???


She did get this picture of the Pirates pitcher who CLEARLY suffers from a SEVERE case of Doofus Face.

Mom said we could not go because the seats were close and VERY dangerous because of foul balls. Well this REALLY made me mad because she must have forgot that I HAVE A HELMET!



I was SO mad. I even reminded her that we have a helmet big enough for the FAT doofus head!



I hope you guys were not DITCHED like I was tonight :(

31 Stains:

Blogger Unknown said...

Joe! Love that pissed look in your eye!! Classic... keep it up and hopefully your mom and dad will finally realize who rules the roost. Like WTF is up with that?

Loves,
Tofu

11:27 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you look so cool in that helmet Joey. That pitcher does kinda have a doofus face. hee hee


~ girl girl

12:39 AM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

hehehe that made me laugh...

I hope they got the message and take you to the next ballgame...

Wuffs!
Toffee

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the helmet and man do you look soooo mad - I'm surprised the humans even came home knowing how angry you were at them!!!

River

12:47 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey JOey,
Nice helmet. I bet they enjoyed the game a lot!

1:10 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You look very sad. But your hat matches your eyes.

Simba xx

1:11 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I totally got left last night, too. They weren't watching the baseballs, though they wanted to go see the Moaners play the Oreos in Baltimore. I'm with you--I wanna see nachoables and hot dogables. Our AAA team has HALF POUND HOT DOGS and they even have a DOG DAY! And I got to go and eat a half pound dog once! And one of their mascots is a giant piece of celery that comes out and dances if they have a good play!

In other words, you got robbed.

wally.

3:41 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Joe that is awful. I can't believe your mom and dad didn't take you to the baseball game. We all know you are the biggest baseball fan in the house.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

The nerve. It'll tell ya...it's a big crock of crap. My parents ditched us last night too. They went to this place where the sandwiches are as big as your HEAD! And exactly why didn't I go too???? They didn't even bring me a doggie bag! WTF is right!

Sherman

4:54 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Watching baseball is happy.
The appearance of the helmet looks cool. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:52 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Love the helmet, Joe! I'm amazed that you found one big enough for Tanner's HUGE head! J x

6:03 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joe...I think we should arrange an Azrizona Cavalcade to the "Bark in the Park" that the SF Giants have every year. I don't care who they play...I wanna go. I wanna try those garlic fries and hot doggies!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe, I can't even speak I'm so angry for you!!! Fortunately Mom didn't leave me last night (for a change)! But you were all ready in your helmet (you look quite cute in your helmet, has anyone ever told you that???). You just need to be mean to your Mom today and pick a fight with Tanner just to get back at her!!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

6:31 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh yeah, you looked damn pissed off! And you have the right to do it coz they did not allow you to go! Just not fair!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:46 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Joey. When you're right, you're right, man!

My girl likes sports too, but she always ditches me for live concerts. Like Elton John & They Might Be Giants don't want me there or something! The nerve... THE NERVE!!

I'm with you on the illegal pawty while the parents are away idea. I'll bring some of the hard stuff (kibble) and other eatables.

BTW, you look very fetching in your helmet.

Goob love,
Stanley

6:58 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joey, sorry about being ditched again. maybe you should poo in the living room to teach them a lesson!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:46 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Joe
Here they leave me home for the Rockies. Everywhere there is great hot dogs and food-- No Dogs allowed.

Deefor

9:22 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Bummer Joey but wouldn't you rather watch baseball on TV in the comfort and coolness of your own home eating popcorn and peanuts and hotdogs and, and, and............

Love ya lots,
Maggie

9:25 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Joey
I can't believe that your pawents left you and Tanner at home after how fabulously you've been behaving..NOT FAIR!!!I hope they brought you a bunch of hot dogs at least..those helmets are the bestest..you look way better than that doofus pitcher.
No need to apologize for bostontewwiews I love you guys..I think Bobo is some weird exception
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:42 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey.
You have the right to be mad!! How they could do that to you?? Does it happens often?? I hope not!
I'd like to have a helmet like yours (you know we are Yankee fans)
Have a nice day
Lorenza

10:22 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Your helmets are the funniest thing ever!

My dog, I am still aching from laughing......

you too are just way tooooo cool!

love and helmetty licks, Marv xxxxx

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your helmet made me laugh, but I'm still howling over Wally's big piece of celery mascot... HAAA!

Mr. Joseph Stains, did you live up to your last name whilst showing your displeasure?

12:36 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

That was a fantastic picture you looked mad !!!
Frasier

1:37 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I received an email from Jennifer at Dogs n Us Community inviting me to join their community. They had already added my blog, without asking, without my approval. I see that your blog is also listed on this site. I am sking you to email them at jennifer@dogsnus.com and tell them to remove your blog from their site. This is a blatant rip off of our Dogs With Blogs Community and I for one do not appreciate it.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

4:03 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joey:


How handsome you look in your batting helmet....

What kind of food did Mom use to smooth ditching you this time ??

4:16 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Poor Joe & Tanner. Staying home alone isn't always bad. Sometimes you can do things that you just can't do with Momma and Poppa at home...See trash blog on our site (Ref. June 12) :->
Big Barooooos,
Eddie & Peaches

4:45 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Joey....We hope that you get to go next time and now that there's no fighting between you and Tanner you should take Tanner to the game too.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

5:56 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh man joey...i cant believe you are being good for nothing...your parents suck....Although why you would want to sit on an uncomfortable seat at a baseball game is beyond me...I got ditched today too though...the purple pittmobile came by and i didnt get to go cruisin with my korena...i did get hugs and kisses though

7:46 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

oh man Joey, that sucks. Tell your mom that if she sends her snailmail address, I will send you guys some of those Canadian cookies that Wally, Ethel, Penny, Sherman and Lola are going crazy for. sophiebrador at gmail dot com.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Our humans are always leaving us home when they go do fun stuff too. Humans are mean.

Holly

8:27 PM  
Blogger Cairo The Boxer said...

Hi Joe,
That sucks you couldn't go to the game. After my dad heard about the rodent infestation at Angels Stadium he said we won't be going to any Angels games anytime soon. I guess I'll miss out on this baseball season too.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home