Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

MARDES TANNERITOS!!!

HOLA AMigos and Bitches!!! OMDog I learned that when we were learning about our breeds that GIRLS are called BIT...what Mom? hmm She said that is a mean and BAD word, but THat is what the GIRLS are it said so in the BOOK! I learn SOME bad words from HBO and then I get a yelling to and I am not allowed to yell them anymore.

BUT really Tonight is all about TACOS! TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS!!!!!!!!!!

Today I am this one dog called:


TANNERITO!!!! WHATSUPPPPPP!!!! We Are making the SpanishyMExicanyAmericany food called TACOS. Joey is called Hose A tonight, that is what Mom said his Spanish Name is. Hmm. Spanishing is hard because Joey hAs to turn himself into a hose but I think that means MORE tacos for ME!

Here is what is in one dog taco!!!


ONE half of ONE wheat tortilla for FIBER!


Some YOOOOO gurt! and normal crappy dogfood


THEN there is OLives and TOMAtables like wallys and some CHEESE. OMG we love love love cheese but mom says NOT a lot of that becaues it makes us FART. I wonder if I will be FARTing in SPANISH!?!!!!

OMdog so then I was like, MOM MOM MOM what are youuu eating?






Dads Looked like THIS!


OMDOG so much of that HOTTING sauce on to my Dad's TACO and I cannot even believe that hsi head did not EXPLODE right on to Mom's face!!


Mom's look like this and I said, HEY that is not a TACO and she said that is because it is Not Joes! Well, it better not be his because I SURE didnt get some?! SHe ate those chips with junk on them and kept saing, these Not Joes are good. SHe doesn't even know the name of her food except it is not joey's And I AM THE DOOFUS?!?!

Finally I said to MOM when is it time for THIS!!!


I WANT THAT! Come out of that hole you drink!!!! Mom said NO.

NO BUENO MAMACITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 Stains:

Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Boy that sure looks good! All but the green goopy stuff that sort of looks like bad dog poops.

The Not Joes looks yummy, but why didn't she share?

Bring on the Tesqueela!

Holly

7:39 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner, you cwack me up again..I wouldn't mind having some of thse NOT Joes,yum yum..did you evew get any margaret stuff?
My Daddi says the cowwect thing to say is "tirar un pedo"which means, umm, (I'm embawwased)-"to fart"
Nowmally I'm not allowed to say stuff like that, but fow education it's OK hehehe
smoochhie kisses to you and Joey
Asta

7:51 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

That food looked so yummy. I wish our girl would make us food like that - especially since BLU would just eat the kibble and cheese, and leave the tortillas, tomatoes and olives for me. YUM YUM.

Hope you guys survived the storm last night. We had some wicked scary thunder and lighting. We had to hide under the girl's covers.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Tacos look good. Mom doesn't give us much cheese either because she says it makes us Fart. What is that drink you were trying to get and why wouldn't your mom give you any?

8:12 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Mexican food is muey bueno. But you gotta be careful cause some of that stuff can give you gas. We think Boston Terrier Gas would probably be a pretty good weapon of mass destruction...

Hope you enjoyed your fiesta dudes!

Ozzie & Rocky

8:17 PM  
Blogger ycling said...

that food looks good. I wish my momma will make something like this for me to eat but right now, I have some gastric problems and she has been feeding me frequently so I wont get empty stomach for long. So far I haven't vomitted. If I keep this up, I will be able to get food likeyours! Yummie!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

The food looks good. The Not Joes looks good too but why didnt she let you have some. It's Not joes and not Not Tanner right

Love
Boy n Baby

8:22 PM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

Yummmmmmmm! Hey Dad, look at this! Can we make some?

8:25 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my goodness that really is very yummy goodly looking....i want some not joes...my dad is giving me cheesie popcorn...anyhow you enjoy your supper...i am on all doggyfood for now...yuck...oh and cheesecorn...yummy

8:51 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

As you know I speak spanish but I didn't understand some things you said.
Tacos, nachos, guacamole, tequila, margaritas, salsa! You had many good things for dinner.
Me, living in Mexico had dry kibbles! Not fair.
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:05 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello TANNERITO. Heee hee. your food looks realy yummy . So your mom didn't let you try the drink?

~ Girl girl

9:11 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Tanner, you are hilarious!! Those not joes look totally yummy.

I have one question though.... what's with the pink outfit? Did Joey make you wear that??

Tobes

9:13 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hola Tannerito...
Why are you wearing pink? Pink is a GIRLSSSSSSS color!!! Are you really a senorita?

Those tacos looked muy bueno!!!

Lots of Licks...Ruby Azul!!!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA. omg you eat the same things as your mom and dad? your mom is an awesome chef. she does amazing things with crappy kibble food.

tanner you don't need any alcohol i think, you're funny enough

love..
chiyo

9:29 PM  
Blogger fee said...

those olives look like your OyOs! and makes the whole thing look like a bowl of smiley dog food too. if you don't like it, save it for me ok?

loves,
fee

9:38 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

what is that in the last photo? magarita mixer?

wet wet licks

Boo

10:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Tanneritos in a PINK shirt, are you sure you didn't sneak any margaritas?

Loves,
Tofu

10:22 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

yum yum....

those crappy dog kibbles will definately taste nice after additional yogurt n etc...

11:10 PM  
Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Buenos Dias Amigos,

Farting in spanish - thats so funny! But here's a question, do people who speak spanish and english, think in spanish or english?

C$

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my dog you are soooo funny - mum is crying from laughing so much at Not Joeys!!!

Those tacos sure look super tasty - happy farting!!!

River

1:44 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Your food all looks sooooo good it has made my Jeannie want to cook some Mexican stuff tonight, but we won't be havin' Tanneritos......

love and hungry licks, Marvin xxxxx

2:23 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Do you guys always have Taco Tuesdays? Can I come? I promise not to get too rowdy after the margs. I would definitely fart, though.

wally.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Yum yum yum..sorry I can't think of anything else to say but that. :P
Tanner, maybe you should cut back a little, that shirt looks kinda TIGHT?

2:56 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Tanneritos.

How much did you drool after seeing your pawrents' food?

Luv,
Snowball

3:29 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

OH MAN, those Not Joes look so yummy! My mommy almost fell off the chair when she saw the huge bucket of Margarita, she said she'll be right over.

Frencie Snorts
Balboa

3:59 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Now my Mummy is jealous, she has never seen a big bucket of margo stuff. Fat fat Daddy gave me an olive the other day, they are horrid.

Simba xx

5:05 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Mom LOVES Tacos! Lucky Tanner.

You look very pretty in pink :o).

Lola

7:08 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!!

You are SO bilingual, man! Spanishing while typing AND farting... YOU AMAZE ME!

I think the Margaret stuff that's supposed to come out of the hole is the best! But, the Not Joe's looked mighty fine too.

You are stinkin' eduracated, si? Tu mamacita no es buena, no es buena!

Tan Man, I am proud to call you my Doofus Bud! Would your goober name be Toober or Tanoober?

Goob love,
Stanley

7:13 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh Tanner...You always make me laugh no mater what! Those tacos look delicious to me altho I've never tried some before. Your food looks magnifico! Yum yum!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if they're Not Joe's, they should be YOURS, right? That's the only thing that makes sense to me!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

And all I get is crappy kibble - and to try pretty much whatever I want. Did you do a lot of farting? I farted twice in the car yesterday. HA!
Ike

9:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Wow.....That's a great idea. I think we will have a taco night tonight.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner my friend, you exhaust me.

Do you really like olives?! They taste like vomit to me....

10:03 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Bilingual doggies !!!
We are having some Not Joes today !
Frasier

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hey Joey and Tanner.....Could you contact us via email and send us your email address? Thanks, Seadra and Zoe

seadrazozo@hotmail.com

12:43 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hunger pains over here! And I thought I was doing good with the raw carrots and berry bits. geez. My mom sucks.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

You so needed more cheese on your taco. After eating those tacos, I'm sure your mom and dad had gas, too. Home come they get to and you don't?
Kaos

2:31 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

The tacos look yummy!! Can we have a bite, huh, huh, huh?

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy Mae

3:10 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tanner -

YOU"RE SO FUNNY !!!

Great din din....we didn't know you drank Margarita's - do you like frozen or on the rocks???

Tannerito - Hehehheh

3:48 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Boy do those tacos ever look yummy! The cheese is the best part!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:15 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh my... your hooman's dinner looked delicious.. especially Not Joes. Do you know where I can get some of it?

5:59 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

That sure looks nummy! All I get is crappy kibble. Sometimes if I am fast enough I get something from the fridge when the hoomans open it. Mom gets mad though. Mom said those margeareetas look really good for hoomans but really bad for dogs. I'd try to sneak some when she's not looking.....

7:32 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yum, yum, yum. I love Tacos and Not Joes.

Katy x

1:36 AM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

Hi Tanner!

are you using multiply photos?

the strangest thing happened.. I can't view photos from multiply anymore.. heard it's been banned here in U.A.E.

Huhuhu! I want to taste the tacos!


Wuffs!
Toffee

4:09 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Those food looks GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want some please!!!!

Tanneritos! Looks the best!

Love,
Reina

5:03 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

In how to make the taco, the interest is a frame.
And, the drink is necessary for a savory meal.
Drink a happy drink. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:44 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Aw Tanner, I have to tell you again that you are so cute!! I hope Joe doesn't get mad at me. And your food....delicious. I have to get your mom to talk my mom into feeding me those delicious things.
Love Clover xo

8:17 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hola Tanneritos! That tacos looked mucho deliciouso! Hey be careful to put your mouth up to the drink, not your nostril. That wouldn't feel good in your nose (hee hee!)

8:36 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hey Tan-man! Did you get to have any free-holies with your tacos? I LOVE free-holies! Mom doesn't let me have very many; I don't know why.
Every time mom cooks TexMex stuff, Amber points to the cheese and tells us, "That's not yo cheese." Ha roo roo roo. Ammy kills me.
Play bows,
Zim

10:14 AM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Hey, what's wrong with a little gas now & then? A little jet propulsion never hurt anyone!

So, when my mom starts drinking that margarita stuff, she starts acting weird and giggly - does your mom do that too?

*high five*
Ginger

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home