Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, August 06, 2007

dios de tannerios

Mom says like STOP fightering and stop being figthering on that blog so then I say ok ok but what do you want me to TALK about TO MY FRIENDS!? And she said something then I remembered my WIFE Lillie who blogged again this week and so I want to say HI to Lillie and I MISS YOU so blog more please.

Oh and THEN MOm said lets blog about your HOBBIES which is like something you do when you are not sleeping OR eating. So I guess I have some hobby called DRUMS. My DAD loves to have those drums and go BANG BOOM WACK SMACK BOOM BOP BING BO BANG and I LOVE it too. JOEY HATES IT and runs away even though DAD has these things for making those drums not be loud.


I help Dad to make the drums all set up JUST RIGHT because that is important.


OH WAIT let me show you something else for hobbying!!


This one is for playing songs and writing ROCK and ROLL on, its called a GIT HER! I love this one but its not as fun as the drums.


Drums ARE better because you can stick snacks IN THIS HOLE and then when you gets hungry you can just stop and be like WHATSSSSSSSSSUPPPPPPP it is SNACK TIME!

So Dad said lets have some of this drumming lessons so you can be better at this drumming.

Um Dad starts teachering and I am REALLY paying attention like OK OK I see I am going to do that too ok? Then I notice Mom's pants kind of taste REALLY good!!


THen its like OK OK I think I am done for learning TONIGHt because look I found this octopus LEG and mOM should probably just play with me oK? Dad keeps playering but I just love this red thing and I am not paying attention, but maybe next week?


OH OK Show me that part with your feet one more time!!

YOU SEE all those stickers on Dad's drum that talk about BOSTON terrierers?? THAT IS WHAT I AM, did you know? Can you see me?

OK LOOK no fightering!!! I hope MOM is happy!

35 Stains:

Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
Wow.. I never knew that you are so musically inclined!! Totally impressed...

12:24 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

ff daddy plays drums in a jazz band. mummy says it a noise no living creature should have to listen to.

Simba x

1:19 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I might be afraid of those drums. My sissy definitely would be. Does your dad play while your head is stuck in the drum?

I need to find some hobbyables. Any suggestions?

wally.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

WOW, I am impressed about the no fighting, YOur dad is so lucky to have you help him with his drumming and guitaring.

Mommy saw those stickers, she thinks they're real cute.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew you were a rock dog Joey - now I know you are super cool :)

Love the snack hiding place too - bet doofus never thinks to check there!!

River

3:55 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Glad we got to see your hobbys Tanner. Your mom will be happy with the no fighting posts. Do you think you can go back to figthing now?

4:09 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Hey, I can howl along if you play the drums.

5:12 AM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

My mama is jealous of your papa's tattoos. She only has one.

WE don't have any - we have microchips instead.

5:28 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

wow 2 whole days and no fighting...that's good Tanner!!! I think it is cool you have a hobby that you share with your dad. Oh and I never knew drumming was so good to play tug with!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:46 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Tanner loves drumming.
I want to start the drum set.
The world of a strong sound there.
Take delight in music.

from loved ume tyan

6:20 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wow! You are almost as good as Teka. When dad gets out any of his guitars or banjos, she sings along. Teka sings different songs for each one of them! If muzzer wasn't so technologically challenged, we would send you a video.

good job not fighting

6:31 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Our Dad plays one of those Git Her thingys too. He doesn't play it very much though...he just plays Guitar Hero, which is a fake Git Her video game.

My favorite hobby is biting Penny in the legs! I guess that's kinda fighting though, huh?

Lola

7:14 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Our oldest brother played drums in High School and for a little while after he went to college. We think they are pretty cool too, Tanner. Drums rock!

Ozzie & Rocky

8:13 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Tanner,

I think its a good idea for you and Joey be concentrating on a hobby rather than fighting with one another. I dun think I can appreciate the "music" you are playing thou... I prefer softer musics.

Luv,
Snowball

8:35 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

TANNER ROCKS! But Joey does too!

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha ha ha!!! Does you dad appreciate it when you hide your treats in there? For some reason, I'm thinking that my girl would not be very happy....

9:04 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

You were moving to the music in those videos, but how the heck did an octopus leg get in your house!????

love and laughing licks, you cheer me up sooooooooooo much! And we love the stickers too!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh, this reminded me of the Howling Jowels that I should be practicing for... maybe you could give me some bass lessons...?

10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Tanner, you are talented too! You and Joey are such good boys, and you must love your mommy very much to not fight for one day! Great Job, Totally cool man.


Loves,
Tofu

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's have auditions and form a band! I could do the vocals!!!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner.
Your mom must be happy about this not fighting post! I knew you could do it!
Thanks for sharing about your hobby.
I like your picture looking for your treat in that hole!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

11:37 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

You have to pace yourself when you are learning!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Whoa, Tanner! You are like a serious rocker dog, dude. Totally cool! ARe you famous? Well, I mean I know you are famous but are you rock and roll famous? Are you going on tour?

1:44 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

You are doing so well on the no fightering thing! If you are going on tour I'll be one of your roadies, or I could be like a fly-girl who dances in the background to get the crowd all whipped up into a frenzy! I love to dance.

Goober love,
Stanley

2:00 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

You are a brave dog to be around that sound !It would scare me !
Frasier-

3:29 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Hi Tanner and Joey! My hooman sister plays drums in the youth band at my hooman's church. she wants to take drums in band at school. She wants mom to buy her drums. She does play acoustic guitar though. I love to hear her play the gitar but I hate my moms singing. I howl when I hear her. Love, Lillie

5:57 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

we wonder wat did your put on her pants to make it so tasty?

Love
Boy n Baby

6:13 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
Wow, you are a regular musician eh? So is your Dad in your band?

6:42 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My favorite hobby is sleeping on the couch. Are you good at that?
Ike

6:59 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Those drums look like a lot of fun. You can make lots of noise and there are lots of little legs to pee on.
Comet

7:41 PM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Tanner you could start a DWB band.


Tail wags
Scrappy

7:59 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
You were paying tewwific attention thewe, heheheh, so awe you going to play in a band??? and what's up with having a WIFE at your age????????
Is your Daddi Dutch????mine is half Dutch and half Swiss..and plus we're both tewwiers so I guess we're welated. Come see the boston who hates me on my site..I hope you don't hate me
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:29 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Tanner, I thought you are only good in cooking, now you can play in the band too. pawsome !! Hmm....you are not that bad as what Joey said.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HM plays percussion too! :) she said she has never seen drums with dog stickers on them before

tanner you should really pay attention, you could learn something really cool from your dad and use it to impress Lillie

love..
chiyo

10:09 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner, your daddy is so talented to know how to play those drums. Do you ever retrieve your snacks while he is playing?? That would be loud on your ears!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home