Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

tag tag tag

We have been tagged to talk about a couple of different things, including filling a time capsule. I can pick FIVE things to put in there.

1. Cowboy Pig
My cowboy pig
He is my best friend, I love him. He has to live in a closet now because Tanner will murder him. He comes out sometimes and I get to snuggle with him. I would love to give him a chance to snuggle with a future doggy who will love him.

2. CATS
Picture 1298
Just cuz I am sick of them and I am sick of Tanner eating their poop and having stinky cat poo breath.

3. Steelers stuff
HECK YES
So everyone knows who the BEST team was forever and ever and always.

4. This STUPID pool
we got the dogs a pool...this sums up their interest in it
I HATE it. I hope it goes to the future and some dog that likes water gets it.

5. Finally...
Tired Tanner
THE DOOFUS. I don't even think I need to explain why.

TOMORROW we discuss some information about Boston Terriers as I have been tagged by Maggie and Mitch to educate you on my breed!

25 Stains:

Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh that cowboy pig is sooooooooooooo cute, are you sure you wanna send it to the future??? You will not be able to see it again.....and is that your cat?? It looks like my milky gal.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I'll have the pool now, I love pools and rivers. But I hate baths. Yer I'm strange.

Simba x

12:55 AM  
Blogger leah said...

oh my goodness -- that picture of you and cowboy pig is ADORABLE! er, i mean... it's very tough and manly.

but i just have to ask: does cowboy pig protect you from the scary bubbles? hee hee!

;)

1:27 AM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

hehehe! i had a good laugh on the post!

Can I have the pool too? I like to swim!

yeah.. get rid of the stinkin cat!

Goodluck on your edicational report Prof Joe!

Wuffs!
Toffee

1:41 AM  
Blogger fee said...

u look so ab-fab in every pic! i would like to come cuddle you if mom will let me!

2:22 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wahahaha! You like piggy toys? I thought you're a tough guy Joe, lol! I always knew you have a soft spot in you too...kekeke! Anyway, great list of stuff!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:22 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You and your piggy stuffie are too sweet together! awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:38 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh throwing in the pool is a good idea. Maybe we should throw in all the pools. Those dogs in the future need them I think.

4:12 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Now if Tanner is in the time capsule, doesn't it mean that cowboy piggy won't get murdered and than he can stay and snuggle with you? I'm just thinking you may want to reconsider.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:53 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Nice work showing the future Dogs who the bestest football team in the universe is!!

Sherman

6:10 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Pig's cowboy is lovely.
It is necessary to put on tanner, and to bind.
The time capsule is happy. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:33 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey, I got an idea. We put Doofus AND Teka in the time capsule and you get to keep the pig? Huh?

7:08 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
I understand you want to put there the things you hate... but... will you be able to live without the ones you love??
Thanks for sharing.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

7:27 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Oooh! You could give the pool to me, Joey! I love the water. I think I might be part retriever ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

7:46 AM  
Blogger coco said...

yes please send all cats into the time capsule and make sure it heads as far into outer space as it can go. or somewhere else far into the future. or wherever they send time capsules.

no offense to a few cats my mom likes, but to me, they are just totally creepy.

coco

8:58 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joey:

You and PIG look so happy together...

Yup - get rid of the cats....

Steeler stuff - good idea...

Doofus = priceless.....

9:47 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I like the cowboy pig. The others in my house are destructive. And stupid. Yes, they are stupid and destructive!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Sophie would give lots of love to your cowboy pig, but maybe not your cat. Is that your cat?

10:24 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Those are great choices.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:41 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Can I stick Arrow in your time capsule?

Deefor

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Would you really want to inflict Tanner on the future? We don't want futurepeople to think we're all doofusy like him. J x

11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

With that girly sweater on... I would stick Tanner in the capsule too lol hehhehehehe

Can't wait to learn more about BT's. Saw a couple lady BT's walkin' this morning... boy do they know how to strut.


Loves,
Tofu

11:21 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Your cowboy pig looks very nice! I like stuffies too! You don't like pools? They are so nice a cooling!

Holly

2:55 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Wouldn;t it be funny, opening the time capsule and seeing Tanner pop out!!!! hee hee

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

3:40 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

If I'm reading correctly, it sounds like you have a pupgirl admirer in Miss Fee. If I were you (and I know I'm not - but I'm gonna be a little bossy here), I'd high-tail it over to her blog and let her know if you would take her up on the cuddling offer she made. She's a cutie (if that's your type).

Thanks for the time capsule choices. I'm wondering if the future could handle the Doofus...

Goob love,
Stanley

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home