Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, August 23, 2007

techno crap

Mom is doing some crap and she needs to put this link in our post so later this post might disappear. we are establishing our Technorati Profile

and apparently they have SPIDERS that look for that link?! wtf, any other doggies out there do this junk? did the spiders get you?!

To make this worth it, lets put a handsome pic of ME on here!

Joe

35 Stains:

Blogger Tadpole said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

What?

I eat spiders....

1:23 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I'm on technorati too but I haven't seen any spiders. J x

2:41 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
I don't know about those spiders, but sure you post a great picture of you! Very handsome!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

3:24 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey, what museum is that picture in, I want to go visit it!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S: Spiders are yummy snackies!!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe--I did the techno thing. The spiders are pretty quick.

wally.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Can I buy that pikture of you? I think it'd look great in my living room!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, those spiders crawl on our blogs... but heck, blogger belongs to google, they have miniature spideys crawling on your blog anyway.

wet wet licks

Boo

7:05 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

That's an awesome picture of you Joe. We like spider webs.

Ozzie & Rocky

7:34 PM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

I think a portrait that size of me would work! Hmmmm, what wall to put it on though.......

8:00 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Joe,
I have no idea what you are talking about, but I love your picture!

Spiders?

Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

8:25 PM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

hiya MR.stains!!!!




........WHATTA a picture!!!!!!




peace out
puff

8:33 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

I haven't played with the techno thingy and I'm scared of spiders..
That's a really handsome picture of you Joey


~ Girl girl

8:47 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Spiders are for killing.
That is a great museum shot Mr. Stains.
Ike

9:35 PM  
Blogger fee said...

what a magnificient portrait of you, joe! and those people looking admiringly up at you!

what's a tecniraty? and piders?

anyways, have a nice weekend!

loves,
fee

10:04 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I want to see you in the museum. That picture is great! I like spiders. Tasty.

Deefor

10:04 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Idon't like the sound of spiders.

Simba xx

1:29 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Wow... I wanna see you in the museum!! Where is it?? Tanner must be soo jealous!!

2:47 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Hey Joe - Tanner:

Spiders - BOMB the computer - bug bombs make the house STINKY !!

WHHOAA - that's a WHOLE LOT OF JOE.

5:01 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

It is a wonderful portrait.
I feel that it wants to call at this museum. :)

Let's enjoy it in the museum on the weekend.

from loved ume tyan

5:44 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe! You didn't see my spider video a couple of posts ago? Spiders are bad, scary, mofos!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, seriously though, do I need to Technorati and then run from spiders? I don't get it? ARe you leaving blogger? I'm confused.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Joe,

That's a gweat picture, but it's kind of small.

xxx Asta down under

6:50 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woh! That's one HUGE portrait of you...Can I buy it? Do you take cash or cookies?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:54 AM  
Blogger survivingbella said...

Tanner and Joe

Thanks for the warm welcome and putting us on your blog. We know how popular you are.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but mom has really been hogging the puter doing work. Soooo, we can't get on to have fun.

I love all the pictures. And yes, doggies that Aunt Patti recommends to people are usually the "SPECIAL" ones. Look at Bella, Aunt Patti convinced mom that I needed a friend and Bella would be great for me. Now look at my life.............

Ok, will bark at ya later.

Survivor.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my Dog, now my Jeannie is looking into this techno crap stuff, my Blog will definitely explode very soon once she starts fiddling with it!

I hope you manage to stay on the Blogs and not lose anything via techno carp stuff....or spiders.....oh I can feel a Jeannie Blogging crisis coming on if she gets involved in Techno capriarti, or was it Leonardo di Caprio?

or whatever it was called.

Off to snooze now, love and licks, Marrrrrrv .xxxxxx

7:31 AM  
Blogger Wired for Mackie said...

Wow, what a photo...what a work of art...what a, huh? heheheh! Cute trick!

Your pals, Mackie and Finnegan

8:11 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Giant size Joey!
Havent had a spider or a cob web yet!
Frasier

8:40 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Wow, that is impressive. What museum is that in? The Chicago Art Museum?

Love, Seadra and Zoe

9:39 AM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Holy Cannoli! Is that pic big enough?? How come Perfect Me doesn't have one of those???

Technorati is very cool. We have been on it for a long time and you can track how everybody is reading your own handsome self's posts and linking to you.

11:16 AM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Oh and you have been tagged. Mass tagging, Tagathon over at my blog.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

What a masterpiece...

11:24 AM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

have yous guys ever seenthe camel spiders here? I bet they check websites. I love that beautiful art.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

What kind of spiders? Are they the little crunchy kind or the nasty biting kind like black widows?

7:54 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

Who cares about spiders! All your photos are museum quality, man!

Goob love,
Stanley

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home