Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

ditched AGAIN

So we are being ditched today AGAIN because Mom and Dad are going to a preseason NFL game between the Arizona Cardinals and the Tenessee Titans. Now, I don't care about either of these teams but I care about the missed nachos, hot dogs, popcorn and peanuts. Thank goodness they are not going to see MY Steelers or I would be smuggling myself into their bag. Just to be clear about who MY NFL team, here are some photos

Go Steelers!
I think this hat would look great on our friend Lola of the dogs of Jackman Ave. BUT I will wear it just because I love my team that much.

tanner is jealous
I got this AWESOME jersey from Akira and Shiro, they are Steelers fans too!!

Joey and Tanner supporting their team!
Tanner doesn't really know much, but he knows that the Steelers are the BEST!

Well, I am off to pout now. I hope you all have a great Saturday!

27 Stains:

Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Ooooo, a preseaon game is so fun (so I've heard from Mom & Dad). No pressure...just good times.

I'm getting me one of those pink hats!! Actually I'd like a pink jersey but I think that's against the Stillers religion!

Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!!

Lola

10:15 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: That sucks. If the Stadium wasn't Air Conditioned, it might be a different matter, but....I would also love to see the look on the face of the guy who checks bags when your head pops out!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Oh Joey, don't pout. I bet your folks will bring you back some nachos and hot dogs.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate it when mom ditches me for the Cardinals - the baseball ones that is. All she does is talk about the nachos and that's soooooo unfair!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joe...
Hate to say it, but you do look good in pink...better than Tanner that's for sure!!! Don't pout...go pee on something that will make you feel better!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

1:17 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

A pink hat...Joey...Tsk...tsk...tsk!
Frasier

1:36 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
now that is twue devotion...you in pink!
don't pout, we pawtied so hawd yestewday, you guys should be westing anyway..do you have a mawtuni hangover?
smoochie kisses
Asta

2:15 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joey, I think you should still smuggle urself into Mom's bag. I mean, popcorn and hotdogs and stuff!!

Tobes

2:46 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I think you should have been allowed to go! I'm sure you've would have behaved yourself and watched the game! I don't think you look like a sissy in pink!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

3:22 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We are Steelers fans too. Our dad is from Altoona, PA. But we are also Dallas Cowboy fans because we live in Texas. It is awesome when they play each other. Hope you guys don't get in too much trouble while your 'rents are away!

Ozzie & Rocky

4:59 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

So sorry you are ditched again. What's a dog gotta do to get some attention. I mean~!
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie & Peaches

5:18 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm glad you're not too proud to wear pink, man.
Ike

5:36 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Sea-hawks! Sea-hawks! Sea-hawks!

I could use some game food, no matter who's playing. I could go for some Not Joes!

wally.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I was a little worried there with the pink cap, but then I saw the jersey and realized you are not really a little light in the paws!

Holly

7:29 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Maybe they will feel bad enough about leaving you that they will bring you home hotdogs.

Being the girl dogs that we are we are not much into football but we'll cheer on the Steelers just for you guys.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

7:31 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
Looking at your picture wearing that pink hat I can see how much you love your team!
Are you going to do something to make them feel bad??
Lorenza

7:54 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Peanut's Uncle Sean loves those Steelers also. He has been with them through the good and bad years. When I stay at his house I use the Steeler blanket when I sleep. Pink goes well with your coloring.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Tsk tsk at them for ditching you. They better make it up to you with lots of treats!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

awwww! You look so darn cool in the pink hat there!

You both have a great Saturday too!

11:51 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Cool Steelers stuff!

12:09 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Shame you don't get to go. Never mind you can catch up on some sleep, order a pizza, make a few long distance phone calls.

Simba xx

12:45 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey joey, i think you look super duper cute with that pink hat!

wet wet licks

Boo

4:01 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh man, ditched again? That is juts so so so so so unfair!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

6:10 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, wow. I could just see that hat on Lola. sigh. She's so bee-roo-tiful!
Play bows,
Zim

2:49 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Joe - I just popped in on your blog and I am impressed. You are one cool BT dude!

Suki Sumo

5:04 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey... pretty in pink!

Goob love,
Stanley

6:58 PM  
Blogger Avery said...

Sorry you guys got left at home!

I, too, am a Steelers fan. My dad is from Pittsburgh, so that's his team. I'm also a Packers fan since Mom grew up mostly in Wisconsin (she even has one of those cheese heads). She doesn't even like football, but she figures she should be loyal to good ol' Green Bay.

Go Steelers,
Avery

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home