Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

OMDOG 600 is the number that is a dog from my same jail

WHATTSUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP DOgs and hamster girls. This is Tanner not Tannerito this week because Dad is at his friends house and MOm went to see some bald puppy that HER friend had on Friday so it was like this tiny little baby and I said don't bring it home with you please. BUT she didn't bring home any tacos either so I don't get to be Tannerito!

SO this is like THE COOLEST that the DWB has 600 doggies now and do you KNOW WHAT?!

the 600th DOGGY is this blog, Surviving Bella and its about ONE dog called Survivor and ONE other dog called BELLA. This ONE dog Survivor does not LIKE the other dog BELLA and do you know where that Bella came from?? THE SAME JAIL I WAS IN!! We both went to jail in Ohio and then went home to FABULOUS brothers! HOW EXCITERING! I mean I had to go for a BIG car ride to get home but Bella is still in OHIO. JOEY said that the jail must have something wrong in the water because EVERY dog that comes from there is 'SPECIAL'. Wasn't that VERY nice of Joey to say I am SPECIAL!? I knew he likes me.


OKOK so now that you are all going to say hi to BELLA and SURVIVOR you want to see some pictures RIGHT?


This face is Called SMILING happy because I ate that WHOLE bark bar, then I tried to eat HALF of Joeys and he says I am a fat log and I cannot have it.

I think that if I was a fat log that I could not FLY? Have yOU ever seen one flying LOG?

Tanner dives in for the steal

ALSO fat dogs CANNOT climb trees!!!
tanner tree

tanner, messing with my camera
I think that I am the HANDSOME and just have MORE to love and that MAYBE in Ohio I just did not get enough to eat and now I get lots of GOOD EATINGERINGs so maybe sometimes I eat A LITTLE bit too much!!

well guys I want to SAY BYE and say HI to Bella from my jail and ummm I LOVE LILLIE!

35 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Ah of course Joe knows you are special. :)

7:34 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

You ARE very special Tanner...very special. Thanks for introducing me to Survivor and Bella...I'm going to go say hi right now. Oh and that last picture of you...so handsome...and special!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:40 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
You definitely are special Tanner.. or else Joey wouldn't LOVE you so much..

7:43 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Oh Tanner - special should be your middle name.
Are you peeing on the bed in that one pic?
Ike

8:25 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

well, we were relieved to find that Bella is a WFT and not another Doofus! Thanks for giving us the info on her, we enjoyed our visit to their blog!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look handsome in those pic Tanner. And Joey is sweet to say that you're special. :)


~ Girl girl

9:00 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Yes. I think you are the most handsome Doofus in the whole world.

Luv,
Snowball

9:22 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner
Of course we all know you are special... in your own way!!!
Too bad Joe didn't share his bar with you!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

9:46 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Tanner...I just think you are the handomerest....i dont care what skinny joey says...i thimk that the more that you have the more lovin you should get....i am going to see bella now...

9:53 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Tanner
You are Definitely SPECIAL. Arrow said to tell you he is special too.

Deefor

10:11 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner, you are not FAT.. you are urm big-boned. yeah, thats it.

Love
Boy n Baby

10:18 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Tanner, sure you are special and you are not FAT. But you have BIG size butt, BIG size legs, BIG size head, BIG size tummy......just abit BIG. Thats all.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Very handsome, in a doofus sort of way. Bald puppies are boring.

Simba x

1:11 AM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

hiya TANNER!!!



WOW you can fly too, i can sometimes right after i get a treat, but thankfully i am not a log!!!!

PEE.ss
all dogz are a little special!

peace out
puff

1:49 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That's not fat! It's muscle!
We're off to say hi to Bella and Survivor!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:40 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Tenner is handsome of the prison.
And, it is a circus on the log. ;)

from loved ume tyan

5:11 AM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

Tree climbing? Or do you have "breaking out" skills?

5:14 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

its a small world and a wonderful world when dogs are rescued into forever families.

I checked out there blog, but now that I now she once knew you, that's even cooler!!!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

5:15 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I already met Bella & Survivor & think it's totally cool that there are 600 of us DWBers...we're taking over the world.

I think you're very handsome in that last picture Tanner.

Lola

5:19 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Tanner you are a very special guy, we love you loads, we love Joe too, so I am sure he loves you as well.

oh my, there seems to be a lot of love in this comment......

we have just been over to meet Bella!

love and licks, Marvin ps 600 dogs it is amazing eh?

5:49 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Tanner! You are a very special and handsome boy. And I don't think you are fat. It's definitely OK to eat as much as you can, especially since you might not have gotten a lot of good food before you came to live with Joey and your family. The more Tanner, the better, I say. :)

Love Clover xo

6:05 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Tanner
You are special....!!
frasier

9:07 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner, my *Special* buddy!

Happy late Tuesday to you, man! I'll go check out Survivor & Bella right now. Were you and Bella part of the same prison gang back in the day? Do you have the same prison tats? I want the FULL story.

BTW, you're not fat. You just fill the camera screen very well!

Goober love,
Stanley

9:20 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hey guys, we wanted to stop by and visit you but you know how parents are...never listen! Maybe one of these days we can sneak the car and come visit you...think it'll work?
Licks'n'Sniffs
China & Madie

9:26 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Tanner
You awe the specialest ever! and vewy handsome,NOT like a log at all..I say you should eat all the tweats you can get your paws on, you sooo desewve it especially cause you're a cutie,but also cause of all the howwible times in jail!
I'll go visit youw fwiends wight away..this apple doesn't taste cwunchy(Im not even allowed to taste it,plus NO Joey it doesn't even make fwench fwies..)so I don't know why we got it?
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:37 AM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Hi Tanner,

My name is Koobuss! Pleased to meet you! You sure are cute. I don't think you are fat at all!

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! Joey loves you and Fig loves me! I'm SURE of it! They simply have a difficult time expressing themselves.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not possible for a Boston to be FAT. We just get more and more muscular.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
I see you are still looking as good as ever! :)

5:53 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Well, we just met you but we think youare adorable! We are off to meet Bella!! Arachie and Agatha

6:15 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

I love Fat Doofus Face!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

That is soooo cool we are up to 600!!

I think you are special Tanner. My dad says I am fat too. Mom corrects him and says NO, she's just very fluffy!!

Us "big" dogs need to stick together!

Holly

7:11 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

I am from a jail too! I don't know if I'm special though. I love reading about your adventures. Come by and visit my blog!

Poppy

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same jail huh? so why didn't you help her break out when you came out? :p

love..
chiyo

9:44 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, special? what's her specialty??

wet wet licks

Boo

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home