Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, August 19, 2007

apologies and forgiveness

So, I was totally wrong yesterday because the Cardinals were playing the Texans, not the Titans. I guess I was just so mad I messed up! Anyway, the parents had fun and I stayed here sniffing around for what I might get for being left at home with the Doofus.


I found these, and guess what? We got them today! AWESOME!


Look at them in all of their peanut butter and carob-y goodness. This is as close to chocolate as us dogs can get!


The first nibble...


One must be delicate and not make a mess...


HEY MOM I LIKE IT!!!


Mom likes to show this one becuase you can see my extra shark tooth.

Lets check in on the Doofus...


Oh dear, so much for delicate and clean. He is a MESS.


His whole bed was covered in bark bar GUNK.


But, I guess he was happy. I sure am glad Mom gives us nice yummy treats. BUT its still not as good as nachos.

42 Stains:

Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
That choco bar looks yummylicious. I can't believe your Mom gave you each one and you didn't need to share. My Mom would have like broken it up into pieces each time to feed me. :(
PS : Tanner is a real mess when he eats..my gosh..he needs a cleanup crew right behind me at all times. LOL!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

Oh my Gosh!! Those bars look as big as you!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look yummy....but nothing is as good as nachos!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I think those bars are more my size then yours. Maybe you should have sent them to me.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Yummy Choc Bar.. and it looks BIG.. it's so nice that you guys have one each. Hmm.. Tanner's a bit of a messy eater, isn't he?

6:05 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Wow Chocolate!! Now that's a special treat for us doggies.

Tanner may be a mess but he's lovin it.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

6:12 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I love your shark tooth...that's funny. Those bars look yummy. And Tanner never ceases to make me laugh!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:14 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joey,
That looks dee-lish.I dont get any long treats because I think they are bones and try to bury them !!!
frasier

6:32 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Hi boys!! We are Agatha+Archie 2 wire fox terriers from Boston stopping by!! The chocolate looks heavenly!! And you got the WHOLE thing!!Lucky! Love Agatha+Archie

6:53 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

Your shark tooth is mighty fierce looking! That Bark Bar looks completely barkolicious!

Tanner is a doofus in the throes of his Bark Bar high.

Speaking of high... you looked a little high in one of those photos. Were you in your treat zone??

Goob love,
Stanley

6:57 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
You treat looks the same as the ones my mom eats here!!
Your shark tooth is perfect to eat it!
Have a good night
Lorenza

7:06 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I never get super giant treats like that. But I don't have to live with a Doofus either.
Ike

7:10 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

I've never seen bark bars before and they look so yummy. They should get you to be the spokes dog to endorse it. :)

~ Girl girl

7:21 PM  
Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

Those look most scrumptious--your faces proove it!!!

Bernard

7:50 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Joey
I want to live in your house for the food! Maybe Tanner can live with my Doofus Arrow. He can't drink water without making pig-- I mean big puddles on the floor.

Deefor

7:50 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

that choco bar is so big...n u eat it up in 1 go...

8:31 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey,
OMG those bark bars look the bestest..how come i never get any..I don't think my pawents like me..fowget the mess that's pawsome you and Tanner awe the luckiest doggies in histowy
smoochie ,dwooling, longing kissies
Asta

8:56 PM  
Blogger Texas's Mum said...

YUMMY I have to get my hoomans to get me one or 2 of those.

Love and Licks
Texas (and his humans).

10:06 PM  
Blogger kaui said...

dang! those look reallllll good! i needs to bark at moms to get us some too!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, those barkbars sure looks good for me!

wet wet licks

Boo

11:40 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Did you finish that all by yourself?

Love
Boy n Baby

11:59 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I see your shark tooth! hehehehe Those Bark Bars sure do look yummy! Did you finish the whole thing?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:32 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Good job with the guilt trip! Doofus is like my sissy--a total mess. I have to clean up after her after she eats.

wally.

2:37 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OMG! OMG! I'm droooling! I'm droooling! Looks sooooo good...yummmmm!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:41 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

WOW, Bark Bars, ooooh I gotta get one. They look delicious.

I'm real messy when I eat too!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

5:16 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The chocolate places to the face, and it is good-looking as it is a sword wound.
However, the settlement is serious.

from loved ume tyan

5:32 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Yum, they look good. I'll have to get my human to pick them up for us.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

I have it on good authority that the Nachos at the football stadium are not much good. Does that help? Anyway, the carob bars look yummy.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Wow!! Chocolate bars for dogs?! Those look delicious. I hope you boys enjoyed them!

Love Clover xo

8:28 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

Ohs Joes, how fun to catch up on what you guys have been doing. You are so debonair. Do you have any new outfits lately?!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got the WHOLE THINGS AT ONCE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? I don't know, Joe... those might rank right up there with nachos....

10:13 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh gee whiz - you HAD to post a picture of your shark tooth. My girl won't stop giggling now; she LOVES your teeth for some reason.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Joe, Tanner needs a wipe!


Loves,
Tofu

10:43 AM  
Blogger Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Awww they are the cutest pics of you two. You get some really great food and treats


hugs
Scrappy and Pebbles

6:53 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I just love the picture of you being "delicate"!

I must get my Editor In Chief to look out those bars here in the UK, they looked totally adorable.

I am drooooooling, glad the Doofus enjoyed it all too!

love and licks, Marv xxxxxx

11:32 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You got to have a whole bar each. You are so lucky.

Simba xx

1:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yummmmmmm......share some with me, buddy!!!!

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That chocolate bar looks absolutely awesome - and you guys got to eat the whole thing - my mean human would've broken off each section and given me a bit each day - I'm coming to live with you guys!!

River

4:53 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow, where did your human get those? They look so yummy!!

Holly

10:52 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Those bark bars look so good that even J1 was drooling here! J x

11:58 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Just to let you know Joe and Doofus - I am hosting a Virtual Pawty at my Blog, there is roast chicken, beer, wine and nibbles.

I am copying Simba, but mine is virtual cos every pup is tired out and hung over to properly attend mine!

It is my First Year Blog Anniversary today, "celebrate Good times" and all that rubb9ish!

hic! hic! Maaaaaaaarvin, slightly the worse for wear after a beer or two! Virtual drinks on Marvin!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Can we have a bite? Huh, huh, huh. Glads your pawents have a good time.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy Mae

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home