Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

my faithful readers

I apologize for the lateness of my entry but my Mom and Dad went to the movies. I don't understand why they GO to the movies when we have movies delivered to the house and they can watch them with US. Mom said at the movies you get popcorn and then take it to a machine that dispenses an ENDLESS SUPPLY OF BUTTER. I believe that when we get sad about our friends that have passed over the rainbow bridge that we should remember this heavenly machine because there is probably one every 10 feet over the bridge.

So because Mom has been out and about doing things without us, she has no new pictures to share. But NEVER fear Mom has been flashing that crazy camera in my face non stop for 7 years and we have only been blogging for two so we have a great collection of photos to share.

Joey is inspired by all of the fun going on in the house and he decides to hump a pillow
This photo I like to call, "Terriers Gone Wild" This features me, my pillow and my best dog friend Roger, or Rog for short. I have known this guy since I was real young and we are the same age. The pillow, I just met it about 3 years ago but you can see we have a pretty good relationship.

joes-javier-tom
That is me in a BIG pool. That is my Dad laughing at me in a big pool. That is my friend Javier who loves the pool. THAT IS ME ANGRIER THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I hated that pool. I hated it every second I was held in that water.

it might be cool and dark but joey is still watching the street to protect us
This is how I roll in the winter, I hate being cold. The deal is, you cover me with a nice blankie, I will protect the family from intruders and the mailman.

Joey and Tanner
Mom said just put that one up because its cute. whatever, I was obviously EXHAUSTED when this was taken because there is no other way I would let that doofus get that close to me.

Me and Joey
AND since Mom made me put up a picture of ME and the DOOFUS how about a picture of ME and MOM! See how she likes that ... This picture was taken before we got Tanner, notice I have NO gray hair!

31 Stains:

Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You look really cool when you're angry Joey. I hope to see new pictures of you soon. :)

p.s Is your pillow friend still around?

~ Girl girl

11:40 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh I love that last 2 pic, its really sweet.....one angry bro & one mommy's boy. HEhe

12:24 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Look at you smiling at the camera with your Mummy. How come your Mummy is so young and mine is really really old and past it?

Simba xx

12:56 AM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

JOEY !!!


wow you sure were friendly with that pillow!!!


.....wait a second did you say popcorn butter-pumps!!!!!??!!!

That is like the best idea since tennis balls!!

peace out
puff

1:07 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We love the picture of you and Tanner.

Love
Boy n Baby

1:25 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwww we love that picture of you and your mom! You're smiling!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:31 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

What a great trip down memory lane! I don't know which picture I like better...the one of you angry in the pool (I'm often angry too) or the picture of you & your Mom (shhhhh...I'm a Momma's boy).

You must have run a Marathon in 100 heat to be that exhausted laying next to the Doof. I'm sure it only happened once.

Sherman

2:40 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

u doesn;t like 2 swim?? i tot it would b fun....

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the photos - especially the last one - you've got a great toothy grin Joe!!

River

3:03 AM  
Blogger fee said...

hi joe,

do you think they will make you marry your pillow because you had your evil ways with it?

and why is your mommy smoother than you?

loves,
fee

3:07 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane Joe. You were just as handsome without the gray hair, bur it does make you look distinguished.
Ozzie & Rocky's Mom

4:49 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...you really didn't like that pool...did you? I think I'd be the sames way! At least in a pool that size. I do like the baby pool tho.

And those pictures of the Doofus and your Mom are really nice. Oh, and you look distinguished with your gray hairs!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:22 AM  
Blogger Ume said...

i tot the pic of u & Tanner is real cute n snuggly!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

ha ha ha, that pillow won't mess with you anymore.

Oh your mom is sooo pretty! that is such a great picture of you two.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

6:45 AM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We hate pools too...Willie fell in one last year.. he was literally chasing the tail of our cousin Tootsie and walked into the pool.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joe,

Thanks for sharing those pictures with us. They were all really good of you (even when you were angry), but I have a soft spot for Tanner, so the pic of you two together is my favourite. :)

Love Clover xo

7:09 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hahahaha. no grey hair huh? your mom is pretty. but still, with you around, i think you are the most prettiest dog!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate the pool too! Its evil!

And you look so happy with your mom :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey, the thing you do is, you remind your mom that SHE didn't have gray hair before Tanner came. And then, when she says. "But Joey, I haven't got Gray hair now" You just kinda smile and say "when was the last time you had a good look at the back of your head?"

See if it works, if you say yes, I will try it her with Teka.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Thats a great picture of you and your mommy together...might I say I see a flash of loneliness in your eyes that the Doofus must have taken away!!
Frasier

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good grief. The ONE time you let the Doofus sneak up next to you due to total exhaustion, your mom whips that camera out. Jeesh. I know the feeling. It's happened to me too.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh my dogness I would be ANGRY too if I were held in the water like that! You look like a torture victim!

I love the picture of you and Tanner. We have one like that of me and Fig. It's lovely.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
You suwe hate that pool,hehehe..lot's of ouw doggie fwiends would happily move in withyou fow it..you look weally nice with your Mom..and I kind of likeyou and the Doof together..oh and the blankie pictuwe..that's the best.....your pawents awe like agillion yeaws younger than mine , I want young pawents too, I bet they're mowe fun
smoochie kisses
Asta

9:37 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

That can't be your mom! Unless your mom is 12 years old.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Those are funny pictures! I like the one of you and your mom!

Holly

10:53 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
Thanks for sharing all those pictures. I love the ones where you are with Tanner and with your beautiful and young mom!!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

3:21 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

It's always nice to take a way down memory lane. I happen think your Dad has a great full sleeve tattoo! Does he have it on BOTH sides? I'm still thinking about our DWB tattoo.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We have lots of pictures of terriers gone wild!!!Hate to say it but you 2 look very cute together!!! Love A+A

6:55 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Very nice pictures, Joe. It's fun to look at old family albums! Even though I just met you, I feel like I know you now.

Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww we finally have a picture of your mom!! she does look like a great cook :)

love..
chiyo

9:10 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I love all your pictures, especially the last one of you and your Mum.

We like looking at all the older photos, keep on posting Joe!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home