Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, August 17, 2007

the name is Stains, Joe Stains...

Our good pal Simba is having a JAMES BOND 007 Pawty and we are SO totally ready to go, but we have to take our special leather case...


Ah here it is...what is in here you ask??


Behold, a travel case for all of your cocktail needs. If you don't know James Bond likes his drinks Shaken, not stirred. This kit has a cocktail shaker and glasses for secret agents like myself.


We ordered some Dog-tinis from the bartender (aka MOM) and she got to work on our shaken cocktails. Only the FINEST water would do.


Tanner gives it a taste...


I give mine a try...Oh yes, this is fabulous...


But how do I get this olive out of the bottom??


The Doofus tried to get it from the outside and then he tried this...


Well, that certainly worked. He is definitely not a secret agent, maybe a Doofus agent.


Ok, lets get to this pawty already!!!!

39 Stains:

Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That is so cool. My Mummy and FF Daddy would love a case like that. Although maybe not the water. Did you like the olive? Its about the only thing I won't eat.

Simba x

12:42 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Cool.. but arent you guys carrying a gun instead?

Love
Boy n Baby

12:50 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Tanner figured out how to get that olive! It was a bit messy but he got the job done!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:11 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

can i have some dogtini please! shaken not stir okay?

wet wet licks

Boo

2:29 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Looks like you're all set to pawty, pawty, pawty. Have fun!

Katy x

3:10 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Awesome!~
See you guys there!

I'll like to have some martini too!

Love,
Reina

3:53 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Whoa those drinks look good and you get an olive too!!!!!!!

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

4:20 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

You guys are lucky my mom would never make me a dogtini.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

You guys are so cool with your dogtini kit! Good call, Tanner, on tipping it all over to get the olive. Joey - to answer your question about what I ate while I was away - a whole lot of nothing special. :( Just kibbles, rice and ground beef. I got some treats and peanut butter in my kong too... Maybe tacos on my next trip.
Love Clover xo

5:16 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, can I have a Dog-tini too? See you doggies at the pawty. I want to hang out with you Joey


~ Girl girl

6:03 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

You boys are even dressed for the occasion!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:11 AM  
Blogger Wired for Mackie said...

Seems so appropriate to have a couple of Boston's drinking out of a martini glass!

Mackie and Finnegan

6:48 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Tenner can hold the cocktail party.
Let's enjoy simba and 007 parties. :)
Wonderful thanks on weekend

from loved ume tyan

7:15 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Our Mom totally needs a case like that. She's no secret agent, but she LOVES dirty martinis.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

7:18 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Every James Bond needs a doofus side kick!!
You guys are as cute as Daniel Craig....mommy made me say that
Frasier

7:34 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Don't have too many of those tinis, boys. You'd don't want to do anything you have to apologize for the next day.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Joey and Tanner
I can't believe I left you guys speechless..was my outfit so bad????
Can I pleez shawe some of those dogtinis with you at the pawty?
It's pwetty cool that you're always dwessed fowmally,dashing and debonair secwet agents
smoochie kisses
Asta

7:59 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Have a good time. Is it cooler where Simba lives?

A very important consideration for AZ vacations in the summer!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Mmmm. Pawtini's. I wonder if our Momma would let us try those?
Have fun at your pawty.
Whoofs & Baroos,
Eddie & Peaches

8:38 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

I'm not too sure if I'm allowed to drink yet...hehe....but it sure looks very tempting.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMDoggg, guys you've got the ultimate travel case and totally prepared for 007 PAWTY!


Loves,
Tofu

10:46 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

WOW! I'm going to have to order a dogtini tonight...they look pawsitively delicious! I don't know if I'd eat the olive though....but guess what? There is a beagle down the street from me named Olive!
Love & Licks,
Randi

2:43 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Joe,

You have been nominated for Photo of the Month over at the DWB's Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

3:06 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Whoa -

Joey what about Money Penny - did your throw your hat ???

Did you take the Astin Martin???
Oh hope you didn't accidently hit the red button and throw Tanner out of the roof.....

4:01 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Were those shaken or stirred?

wally.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

I want a 'tini too.. maybe at the pawty!!! Mine and Ruby's dancing skills (http://confessionsofafrenchbulldog.blogspot.com/2007/08/another-fantasy.html) are already warmed up-- imagine how good we would be with some 'tinis in our system!!

Bernard

5:32 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh you guys bringing that bag along huh???? I want a dog ti ni too, mayb 2 or 3 or 4.....can I have all??

7:33 PM  
Blogger Mike and Mati said...

Shaken a bit too much I would think!

That's ok though, I'm sure it was well taken care of *wink* *wink* ;-)

8:30 PM  
Blogger fee said...

can you make me a drink with peanut butter and cheese in it pleeeease?

loves,
fee

8:39 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Dogtinis sound very interesting! You really know how to start a party!
Have fun there!
Lorenza

9:02 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Pawtini, huh, we never hear of pawtini. They look delicious. Have a great weekend.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy Mae

9:33 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i guess i had better get to the party too...if it is a bond party you definatley need some hot babes..

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are so cool with your little leather cocktail case - looks like you're going to have a great time at Simba's!!!

River

3:22 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh wow! You got to drink martini with olive floating in it...I wanna try some too! I had to miss the pawty but I hope you guys had a great time!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

4:32 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

yes, I love the case! Just right for taking along to Simba's pawty!

I love the picture of you drinking from the martini glass.......!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Doofus agent! Hahahahahaha!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Tanner!

Good job on getting the olive. A bit messy but it gets the job done!

Joey and Tanner...you guys looked spiffy and ready for the pawty! Have fun!

Wet licks

Chilli

6:11 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

The dogtinis are looking sooooo refreshing! I'll have to have you bartend for me pawsonally at the next pawty!

Goober love,
Stanley

6:59 PM  
Blogger Milton said...

Cool. I need to have a party too. Check out my blog at http://milton-chester.blogspot.com. We look very much alike. Woof.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home