Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Guilt is Good food

So Mom and Dad are back and I am not saying a thing about what MAY or MAY NOT have happened here last night. Ahem.

Mom and Dad were so guilty about leaving us that Mom said she would make us a super special lunch. Take a look at THIS:


BRAUTS! and TOTS!!!! AMAZING! I was so so so so excited! I was hoping to get a nice German beer with this but Mom said no way. What a jerk.


Can I have it already please?!


OMG it looks so good I could faint. Mom said it looks kind of gross, but she doesn't know what in the heck she is talking about. She did say it smelled good. Just GIVE IT TO US already.


I am sorry this is not a very dignified photo but it was so good I was slurping and slapping my lips. I might have been drooling a little but look at this mess...


Seriously, how does he manage to make a mess like that in less than a minute! he is unbelievable! I hope you are all having a great Sunday like we are!

34 Stains:

Blogger wally said...

They SHOULD feel guilty man, but that looks like a pretty good dinner. But Brauts and Tots? You ate toddlers? Eh, as I always say--as long as they're tasty!

wally.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

My mom said it looked kind of gross to but I agree with you it looks great. Flash would make a mess like Tanner did.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey,

The gag reflux started in on my girl so she had to look away from the photo of your bowls. hehehe Anything that gets her going cracks me up. But I must ask, does your mom really think her guilt can be absolved so easily? That you would whore your dignity out for a little stew? I THINK NOT. Milk it, Joey. Now's your chance.

About the pizzle, well, I got to eat about 1 inch of it & my girl took it away. She's giving it back to me tomorrow while I'm being groomed. If I behave while she shaves me bald, then I get to have it back (the pizzle, not the fur).

Goober love,
Stanley

2:55 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Stanley's right, it does look like, well mushy p**P. But hey, the grosser it looks the better it is, right?

Maybe your mom and dad should go out more often so you can get great meals.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

3:03 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

So Tanner and his table manners (or lack of them) never cease to crack my Mom up!!! That looked YUMMO...but my Mom was acting just like Stanny's girl...these hoomans and their delicate constitutions...jeeezzzzz!!

Glad you got something for your abandonment...hey, how was YOUR pawty???? Oh, sorry, forgot I wasn't supposed to talk about it.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:11 PM  
Blogger Nessa Happens said...

hah! We eat that every night because we are spoiled rotten. Tell your mama next time to get you the Wingaling or the Smothered Comfort flavors. Seriously, they are AWESOME.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Darn that looks yummy!! I would have dug right in and made a mess too!

Holly

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sheltered and deprived that I don't even know what TOTS are! But I want some!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

My mum got me a tin of reindeer meat...heaven only knows why she thinks I could eat one of Santas friends! I am glad I'm not the only doggie to make a mess while eating.....

Loui xx

4:05 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

It looks pretty good. But doesn't eating around Tanner spoil your apetite completely?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I ove Brauts & Tots! That's one of my favorite dinners. I like mine with a little 'kraut on the side, but Mom says it makes me stink.

Sherman

4:13 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

That is a mess. Our mom will faint if we ate like that.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:04 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. you guys sure made the food look yummy. Maybe they should sign you as their spokesdog.

~ girl girl

6:33 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
I heard Merrick make the bestest wet food..I dunno how true cos I never had them. But most of my dinner is always mushy and wet..cos Mom says that's the only way to encourage to take more liquid.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

oH Tanner was wasting those yummylicious food !! Did you help him to clean it up??

6:41 PM  
Blogger v said...

Joey, I just love your collar. Why is Doofus Face's placemat so FRUITY?

7:18 PM  
Blogger v said...

P.S. Brauts and Tots sounds like good Wisconsin food!! All right!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner must be part cockatiel to make such a big food mess around the perimeter of his dish. If he starts molting, you'll know for sure ;)

7:21 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That food looks amazing. Tanner is funny. My new little brother Arrow can make a mess with dry food. But he licks the floor afterwards.

Deefor

7:25 PM  
Blogger Juno said...

Hi Joey! I found you on Ben-ben's blog and made me come & say HELLO! You're very handsome! Can we be friends...?? :)

Your dinner looks so good!!

Momo xoxo

7:46 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

I cannot believe it.. it looks SO SO good.. wait, I think I can even smell it from here!
You guys are so lucky to get the different variety of food in the US.. what we have here is pretty limited and the selection is blah..

8:30 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

if my onwer serve me that dinner everynite....i dun mind she leave me everyday....hehehe

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg that kinda looks like doody-soup. but heck. close your eyes and eat them.

you haven't defended yourself against Tanner's bubble jabs.

love..
chiyo

9:39 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, i would totally kill a cat for the food you were getting.

wet wet licks

Boo

11:07 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG! Look at that yummy chow! I can smell it all the way over here! Yup, you definitely need a beer to wash that down! You guys are sure lucky!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:35 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The supper of tanner looks luxurious.
And, the table is dirty.
It is necessary to clean it tanner. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:24 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Ooooooo, yummy! Look at that string of drool coming from your mouth...delicious!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:02 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

That stuff looked very interesting!!!

Frasier

11:54 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Yes, Joe, I am with Wally there, I like toddlers too, but I could not eat a whole one! ha ha ha ha! But seriously, your food looked amazing but Jeannie did not like the look of it at all, what does she know eh? Hoooooomans, funny lot.

love and tasty licks, Marvin xxxxxx

1:36 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

WHOA! that' looks delicious!!! Mom says it looks nasty and we are definately not getting any. Darn her!
Kaos

2:12 PM  
Blogger Gudrun said...

Oooh I love merrick food! I get a little mixed in with my dinner kibble. I used to get it in the morning too but apparently I would get too excited about breakfast in the morning - I'd start screaming at 5am to get my people up to feed me. I guess screaming is a little much for my people's delicate morning sensibilities.
Drats
Ginger

3:26 PM  
Blogger coco said...

food like that would make a slob out of a perfectly coifed white poodle. you have nothing to apologize for. in fact, i say bravo and pass me the leftovers (which of course i am quite sure do not exist)!!!!!!!!!!

can i just lick what's left on your face??

hungrily, coco

5:21 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

All the boxers are talking about the Merricks, but now after seeing that picture, mom says no way in h311 are we getting it!

Boxers seem to like the Smothered Comfort flavor. Give it a try!

(I think the drool is cool!)

1:05 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

What the hell are Brauts and Tots? J1 was gagging just looking at them. I'm sure I'd like them whatever they are! J x

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home