Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, August 24, 2007

FRIDAY

Perfect Tosca has declared this laughing day and asked us how we would change a light bulb. Well, this would be easy. I would bark and bark and bark and bark and jump at Mom until she changed it. Done and Done!!! Us Boston's have people to do such silly tasks! Check out Tosca's blog to see how a Perfect dog does it!

SO we still have not been getting new pics of us, which I must say makes me VERY happy. So we shall continue with the OLDIES but GOODIES. Speaking of old, Mom was like 28 in that picture you all said she looks so young in, now she is ancient as sand and time, 31!! CAN YOU HANDLE IT she is like as old as the ocean and stuff.

ALSO speaking of OLD the Doofus cannot stop talking about how he is going to be FOUR next month. He seems to think he will suddenly know as much as me just because he is 4. I DONT THINK SO, but I won't bust his doofus bubble.

I think today I will share some of my MOST favorite photos.
snug joe
This is when I got stuck in the blanket, but I sure didn't care I was comfy!

joes
THis is me in SUPREME ALERT. This is at our old apartment where we had an outdoor table where I would stare at kitties. They were everywhere so I had to be ready at all times!!

cold rainy day wear
This is my impression of the Emporer from Star Wars! THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE!

mine
This was right after Tanner got here, there was no way I was sharing my Cuz.

Well, EVERYONE and EVERYPUP and EVERYHAMSTER have a SUPER awesome WEEKEND!!!

26 Stains:

Blogger powder-puff said...

hey JOEY!!!



WOW with ears like those you could hear everything!!!!


if only you could read hoomans minds so you could know when they are planning a "BATH" attack!!!!


have a good friday MR.stains!!!!

peace out
puff

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right! I do that Supreme Alert too, although I don't think my eyes open *quite* as wide as yours.... I think they might very well pop out, so I need to be careful.

I like this whole trip down memory lane thing!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My mom is really old like your mom.
Have a great weekend!
Ike

2:48 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We especially enjoyed your Supreme Alert photo Joe. The look on your face is just priceless!

Ozzie & Rocky

2:56 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Ha ha ha, yeah, I get my parents to do everything for me too. It's great.

Looks like you were protecting a few cuz in that picture.

Thanks for letting us use the photo, I can't wait.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

2:56 PM  
Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Wow, you were definitely on Supreme Alert. We love that picture. Have a great weekend.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy Mae

3:35 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

If your mom is old, than my Mom is totally ancient...like cob-web ancient or mummy ancient...get it, mummy. muhahahaha!!!

OK, I LOVE that blankie photo...I just love to snuggle in the blankes!

Oh and the Doof turning 4, ha!! He will never be as wise as you Joe!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:03 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Those may be old photos, but they are great!!! I like your Star Wars one!

Holly

6:24 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe.
I love to see all your "old" pictures!!
And that of you in Supreme Alert is great!!
I'd better not to talk about my mom's age!!! I don't know if there is a classification for her age!!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

6:27 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, you sure know how to pawtect your own cuzs!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:42 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Its weekend !!!

Have a great weekend !!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a great watch dog - and I love the pic of you hoarding the Cuz - how long did you manage to keep it away from Tanner for?

10:30 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

LOVE the first photo! I like being trapped in a blanket too. J x

4:12 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Look at you protecting your cuz. That is a classic photo. We can see you glaring at Tanner.

Have a great weekend.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

4:17 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Erm...31? hehe..My Mom can join the club. hahahah..oops..what you mean I can't write that.....? Mom..no stop it...you can't delete....i..t....

8:17 AM  
Blogger wally said...

JOE--You should have your own show on Comedy Central because you are HI-LA-RIOUS. Or maybe you could replace one of those stupid "comedy" shows on MTV because they are boring and not funny. And you are exciting AND funny. I will write to Viacom on your behalf.

wally.

PS. The Doofus is like my sister's age. It is the Age of Doofus.

9:29 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Also--your mom and my ma ape are the same age. It is the AGE of the MOM. I think I'm older than you, though. But we are both wise.

wally the wise.

9:31 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I just LOVE that first picture!!! You look totally adorable!
Love,
Amber

10:04 AM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Hi Joey!

Such lovely pictures. I agree with you. The first one is the best.

i also agree with you about the light bulb. Changing them is not our job. We have so many other responsibilities. We can't do everything!

Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

6:09 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

COME TO MY BLOG ASAP!
Ike

7:47 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Joey, my girl didn't think that it was nice to call your mom old (especially since my girl is 10 people years or 70 dog years older!!)

BLU didn't like the picture of you and all the Cuz toys. She said it reminder her of me. I like to grab all the toys too!
Comet

7:51 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey,

Your mom's still a pup compared to my girl, so be thankful man!

Love the blankie photo ~ makes me want to crawl through the pooter and curl right up with you.

Remind me NEVER to try to play with one of your cuzes (what IS the plural of cuz? Cuzai? Cuzs? Cuzes?)

Goober love,
Stanley

10:19 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Pee Ess

You are wise beyond your years, Joe. Tanner could never catch up!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woh! You grabbed all the cuzes to yourself only ah? Hehehe...Good one about the light bulb thingy.

Oh Joey, my Sunday sucked big time! Read more in my blog *sigh*

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:13 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I love the last picture of you trying to pawtect your cuz... you look so cute.. ermm .. macho...

Luv,
Snowball

9:03 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Hi Joey,
You look so cute and cuddly in that blanket!!Hard to imagine that you have a Doofus making your life a living hell
Frasier

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home