Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

TUOOOSSSSDAY

T: Hi Mom today I ask you some questions are you ready?
M: Yes, Tanner.

T: Ok, WHATSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!
M: Haha, Tanner, it even makes ME laugh when you do that. Nothing is up with me, just ready for the interview.

T: Ok, I watched me some of those interview shows on TV so I can be ready for this. OK? First question. Do you think You SHOUld Have gone to jail for your Crime, Paris?
M: Tanner, my name is not Paris, you are thinking about Paris Hilton. You are supposed to ask questions that pertain to me and my life.

T: HMM, ok I can think of a new one that I didn’t see on TV OK?
M: Ok, I am ready.
T: OK ummmm WHATSS…..wait I asked that one. Oh geez, UMMM OH I know, what is your NAME?
M: My name is Rhonda.
T: Like in that one song where they say HELP ME RHONDA YA!!
M: Yes, like that song.
T: Is your Dad called Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, I saw him on TV once.
M: No, Tanner, my dad is not Brian Wilson.

T: Before we go to a commercial, can you tell The Audyence why your team is struggling So bad this year?
M: Tanner, I don’t have a team.
T: But if you DID have a TEAM it would be called TEAM TANNER, right?
M: I can’t tell if you are being clever or um, something else.
T: WHATSSSSSSSUPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M: I think we might need to end this interview pretty soon because this is not really telling anyone about Dad or myself.
T: Dad is nice.
M: Yes, he is.
T: You are TOO sometimes.
M: Thank you.
T: Except when you make me Fall OUT of that bed.
M: I don’t make you fall out of bed, you do that on your own.
T: OK you are the MOM so if you say so.

M: Do you have any other questions for me?
T: I think that about wraps it up for tonight, we are just about out of time. I would like to thank you all For JOINing me and I hope you tune in tomorrow when I will be interviewing Luke Wilson.
M: I think I need to limit your TV watching, Tanner.

OK so that was a goooooderest interview and I hope you all know my Mom the best now because she is very interesting!@!!!! Mom said that Maybe she can have JOEY try some more questions but she is not so sure.

Our friend JACKsson has a conterest going for the best Mustache and Beard and my Mom put in a picture of us and it looks like THIS:

m2 copy

If you like that picture Goes to JACKsons blog and make a click to vote for US, or just vote for Pappy Cuz he is SO handsomest!

31 Stains:

Blogger Jessica said...

Oh, we vote for your mustache Tanner. The goatee does it for us.

Great interview.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

4:10 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tanner

What a wonderful interviewing style you have -

We laughed when you thought you were LARRY KING....We we're waiting for your DR PHIL - "How's that working for ya?"

OMDog..thank goodness you didn't go Jerry Springer on Mom ...

Have a nice quiet July 4th !!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Done done done. I love that Joe's stache is blue. Great interview Tanner! Even if we learned absolutely nothing, it wa totally entertaining.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Well we didn't learn much but we sure did laugh real hard.

Your funny dude

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

4:42 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

That was a great interview.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Tanner: good job on the interview. We enjoyed it lots.

Our muzzer was named for a Beach Boy song too! It is the one John Mc Cain tried to sing.

4:56 PM  
Blogger coco said...

whoooooaaaaa!!! those mustaches were almost too much for my baby brain to process!!!!!!!!

great interview, tanner! you came very close to revealing the TRUE rhonda there for a minute!!!! in between getting her mixed up with celebutantes and other famous hoomans, that is!! you must watch a lot of those gossip shoes like my mom and my girl katie watch, like E News. Or maybe it's all those People magazines you eat?

5:08 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Tanner, you make such a funny interviewer. And you and Joey look go cute with beard and mustache. :)

~ girl girl

6:11 PM  
Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I never realized you had such fine facial fur.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

You have a unique way of interviewing.. the 'Tanner' style.

We like Joey's beard/moustache. It suits him very well.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:20 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh Tanner, I'm glad you asked about Paris, cuz I'm dying to know too! Too bad your mom didn't answer the question... That was a good first interview.

T-man

6:53 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Oh Tanner, this has to be the funniest interview ever!! I don't think your Mom wants to be confused with Paris Hilton!! HAHAHAH!!

The mustaches are great!!!

Tobes

6:55 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

That was the besterest interview EVER, Tanner. You're gonna interview Luke Wilson? Oh my doG, you are so funny! :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should interview ME!!! Bwa ha ha ... your #1 Fan ...

8:48 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Tanner...
That was the gooderest interview ever! I feel like I've learned so much about...um, nothing! Hee, hee, hee! BTW even though my Mom submitted a mudstache picture of me for Jackson's content I voted for you and Joe...or should we call you Jose and Paco? You guys look like little Mexican men - LOL.

Happy 4th of July! Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:25 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Those are funny pics!!! Quite an interesting interview technique there Tanner.

Holly

9:35 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh, joey's moutasche is sooooooo funny. i'm so gonna vote for ya.

wet wet licks

Boo

10:02 PM  
Blogger PreciOus said...

Tanner, I didn't get to know much about your Mom except she's called Rhonda and that is the same name as sista's niece whom is a very nice young lady by the way. OmdoG, I am so long winded. I must admit it was a very unique interview thou.

Snuggle,
Precious

10:35 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMG.. that's the craziest interview I have ever came across!! Your style is umm.. very..umm.. unique?? Although the ONLY thing I have learnt abt ur mom is her name, it's still a great interview!
Oh and love the photo.. LOL

10:38 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
I loved your interview. Obviously you and Joey are as different as night and day. That Paris Hilton question was da bomb!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh tanner you are silly with the mustache...my dad has one for real...it is not funny except when he shaves it off..then her look haaaaaaaaallllllarrryus....i liked your interview sooooooooo much i decided to interview my family too...you guys have some very smart ideas.....

12:18 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Your moustaches are great!

Licks
Oscar x

1:55 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Well done Tanner. I think Luke Wilson will really warm up to your wasssssssuuuuuuppppp interviewing style.

wally.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

Whahahahahaha Nice mustache!
I had a good laugh!
You are good!

Love,
Reina

5:06 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

The beard of joey is suited. :)
It is like the actor.

from loved ume tyan

6:42 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That interview was funny Tanner! Whaaatsssssuupppp to you too!? You moustache & beard pic is very very funny!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:29 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Joey's mustache made my mom laugh and she's really crabby lately so that's awesome!
Ike

8:14 AM  
Blogger Bernard Hinault Lilje said...

Boys--
Great interview..it left me wanting more. Uh, a lot more : )
My dadir does facial hair like you guys all the time. Everytime I turn around he has a new 'look'. I'm gonna have to talk to my mom about this little contest-- I 'll let you know how that goes!

Bernard

8:24 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Good job, Tan-man!
Luv,
Dave

2:53 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

Once again, you KILL me! I'd still like to know more about your mom, but you kill me, man!

You are the most lovable doofus I know. Does anydoggie ever ask you, "Whasssssupppppp?"

Goob love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Nice staches guys!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Nice stache, Joey! creepy, but nice.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home