Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Tanner SUNDAY!

So LIKE check me out can you see me? I am on a SUnday because I had a FUN day with this big bottle that had some drinks in it but now its my toy.

Mostly I get some water bottles that are small and not hard to put in your mouth and chew up but then today I got this bottle that is like as big as ME and that was hard to bite.




I wold get it in my Mouth and then it would go like FLYING onto the floor and then I would have to jump down to get it and then jump BACK on the couch like a bazillioin times!


Can YOU see it under that table? ANd THEN I would go under that table and sometimes not be able to get out WITH the bottle and THEN I would get like SO mad, but not as mad as Joey gets because he is the angriest dog in the whole entire world except some dog named FIG who is called MEAN SISTER.

OMG and in that GLASS On that table that I am not allowed to go walking on my Mom put a guy named ARNOLD PALMER inside of her drink! Can you believe that?! SHe has some bottles in teh fridge that are brown and yellow and then she puts them in a cup with some ice and all of the sudden there is a fat old golfer inside her cup!!! My mom is MAgical.


SO FINALLY I would get it in my Mouth and i would be SO CITED I would make my eyes all big and then it would go shooting on to the floor again and Mom would laugh at me each time so SHE Is MEAN too.

Here is my Movie and it is called, I want you to go into my mouth dumb bottle not slide all over the floor and make me run around and chase you. This MOVIE is not so good because it is dark in my house in some rooms because it is the HOTTEREST ever outside.

I finally got that dumb bottle in my MOUth and then EVIL hand comes in and says WHATSSSUPPP and steals that bottle and makres me go chasering all over again and then there was laughing from mean magical mommy.

36 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Tanner and Joey: Wow! Is it hottest at your place too. I am grumpy and Teka is just plain nasty. Tile is good, it is cool. Wood is not as cool, but almost. Couches get warm too fast. I hardly even stay in muzzer's lap much.

regard
Grumpy and Bitchy

3:26 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Whoa Tanner

That looks like a workout....

Yea we saw "THE HAND" it was really big and commanding but there was no evil laughter when it attacked...so how do you know when it will attack ???

Maybe it would be better just to chill with a prefered beverage and sneak up on that bottle thingy

3:55 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Woo Hoo Tanner!! Seems like you have another day under your sleeve! So are you gonna be like a regular on sundays from now on too?

How come your mean magical mommy is trying to steal the bottle away from you?? She's suppose to be helping you...so I guess she is mean!!

Tobes

4:29 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

It looks like that was a magical bottle just flying across the floor like that!!! That was so funny!!!

I hope you stay cool and don't lets your brain fry!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:56 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

OOOoooo ooo Tanner!!! That looks like so much FUN!!!!!!!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
Madie

5:16 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Tanner,

I think you will eventually take over the blog if you do more fun things that is worth blog about everyday... hehe

I love playing with pet bottles too and my jie jie says that I always go for cheap toys, you know the toilet roll tube and pet bottler, but I think I am being environmental friendly by recycling them after they have retired from their primary duty. Don't you agree?

Luv,
Snowball

5:23 PM  
Blogger Eddie N Peaches said...

Hah Hah Hah! That looks like a blast. So glad you got that bottle to play with.

Since its so hot, have your momma make you some pawsicles. They're really great.

Luv ya. Eddie & Peaches

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that looks like a lot of work! Maybe you should just lay on top of the bottle - then it can't run away from you.

I didn't see no fat golfer in that glass, I think you are goofing on us.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Tanner, you are so funny.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:56 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

watsuuuuuuup tanner. meanie hand. i have one of those at my house too. they'll grab anything that in my mouth or near me and throw it so i have to go and get it back.

so your dad has beard too? well, my dad used to have it but no more coz mom complaints too much. lol

wet wet licks

Boo

6:36 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh my that bottle is more my size then yours but you did a great job pushing it around.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

That water bottle looks like a fun toy. All we get to clunk around on the floor are "lean cuisine" containers. The water bottle makes a lot more noise. Glad you had fun with it.
BLU

7:37 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner - That's gotta be the best movie ever!! It's just missing a love scene, but I know you'll put that in next time, right :)

Ooh, be careful with that HOT weather. I'm sure you like lying on the tile in the summer to keep cool.

T-man

7:44 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Tanner,
That big bottle looked so fun.. gonna a bottle all to myself.. I once had a bottle to play with too but it's waaaaaay smaller than what you've got there.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
You have got to stop playing with those plastic bottles if not your MOm will think it's ok to stop buying new toys and cuz for you cos all you want is your plastic bottles!! *gasp*

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like fun, Tanner! Muahahhaa!

You never fail to crack me up buddy - and i agree with Snowball that you should conquer this blog soon!

Shhhhh...don't let Joey see this!

8:56 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

LMAO!!! That was awesome video!

Holly

9:00 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, your mum sure can make some magic on the drink. What happened to that bottle now?

~ girl girl

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tanner, same reason i get angry with balls that i can't get a grip on. who told them they could scoot off when i'm not done with them?

i hope the birds learn a lesson from their dead comrades.

love..
chiyo

9:56 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!!

You are an amazing bottle soccer player! You kick it, you push it, you chomp it. The evil hand almost lost to you! Who's your coach?

You're lucky to have such a magical mama. Did you or Joey inherit any of her magic? If so, how do you use it?

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
I could watch you play all day with that bottle.

10:05 PM  
Blogger ToFFee said...

Hi Tanner!

bottle chasing looks like fun!


Wuffs!
Toffee

12:34 AM  
Blogger Gwyn Valentine said...

That is a really big toy you got. I am not even sure if i can lift it up!
Maybe i should go rack up mummy's trash and see if i can find any bottle!
Love,
Reina

12:42 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I love chewing up the empty milk carton. I do not need stupid cuz to look cute.

Simba x

1:26 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

The free toys always seem to be the best!!! Mitch steals all the bottles from our recycle bin and leaves them all over the house for mom to clean up! What a pig! At least Tanner just does one at a time! Great video!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:45 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Tanner & Joey--I guess chasing plastic bottles indoors is one way to stay cool. What does Joe do while you are skittering around the house?

Once the ma ape got me a buster cube, one of those plastic things that you can push around and snacks come out of. But it made me SO MAD because it would not STAY STILL so I could get the snacks out so if they tried to make me play with it I would HIDE it.

wally

2:49 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Joey drank up the PET bottle.
Exactly, it is said that the pet looks like the person in the house in Japan. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:48 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ha ha ha! I loved your video Tanner, soooooooooo funny.

I have been away for a while 'cos I have been put in the Slammer, while the parents went away to Spain enjoying themselves.

Perhaps you can give me some tips on how to take over a Blog, 'cos Jeannie will not be letting me get my news on, for her bloomin' holiday pics will be taking first place. Huh! Its a dogs life sometimes ain't it?

love and laughing licks from your absent friend, Marvin xxxx

5:49 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

It is the hotterest at my house, too, and we have to have the rooms all dark, too. It stinks!

Tanner, I do the same thing with stuff that's too big! And why the heck do our hoomans laugh so damn much? It's NOT funny.

Puggy kisses
Suki

5:56 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

That looks like a great game Tanner, I like playing with bottles too but I have never found one that big!

Licks
Oscar x

7:00 AM  
Blogger v said...

Whoever gave you that bottle is a GENIUS!

11:14 AM  
Blogger coco said...

what the...??!! i had to come running to see what my mommy was laughing like a hyena about! and it was you and your fun video and all that chasering going on with your new toy!

tell you mom to leave you alone and go drink her arny so you can play in peace!

hahaha! coco

1:49 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Goodness - that stupid bottle was not cooperating, was it?!

...and YES. Mean Sister is DEFINITELY meaner than Joe.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hysterical! No one would be as determined as a BT to get that bottle.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Tanner: I love those bottles too! We MUST be a match made in doggy heaven. We have SOOO much in common! MUAH! Lillie V not sparkle Liberty

6:59 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I love that video!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woh Tanner, you sure have a fixation with bottle caps... Must be really tiring huh!?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home