Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Discovered material...

Tanner and Joey are in London partying right now so I thought I would post for them. Its 'Mom' aka Editor in Chief, what a joke, as if I run this place. ;)

I managed to dig the SD card out of Scooter's phone...the 'crash' Tanner mentioned was caught on the security camera of a certain restaurant...

IN-N-OUT_BURGER_MENU_BOARD
There was no crash at all. Tanner got so excited about In n' Out burger he DROPPED Scooter! They had to return the C-130 to the Supreme Doofus Commander and decided to stop before Tanner took Scooter home.

Which led to this...

brokenphone-w225

Luckily, with an apology and 2 burger meals Scooter was willing to forgive him.

P1000145

I know a lot of dogs are out partying, but I have a favor to ask. Joey started limping last night, and I am pretty sure he just slept on his leg wrong, but I know the power of all of your healing vibes, so I am asking for some. If its not better by Monday he is off to the V-E-T, so I know he'd appreciate the vibes to avoid that as well.

32 Stains:

Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Oh noes!! We will send healing vibes to Mr Joe Stains!!
And those pics are too cool!! Great job Rhonda!!!
Does Joe need a nurse? I know when Sunny hears, she would be happy to come nurse him if he needs it. For now, we are going to think positive and healing thoughts!
Hugs
Jamie(yes, Sunny & Scooter are still in England)

12:57 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, no! We will remember Joey in our prayers!!!
Love,
Ammy

1:01 PM  
Blogger Vicki A said...

Ruby Rose and her mom and boy send lots of love and healing vibes!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh yeah...we will cross paws and send terrier healing hymns in Joey's direction. We know he hates the V.E.T.!

gussie

2:13 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Mmmmmm, In-N-Out Burger ....

Hope Joey stops limping before he has to go to the V-E-T.

2:20 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOO GOT IT!

Joey - leg - stop - sibe vibes - CHEKHK!

That is almost how Mom's cell looked a fur weeks ago - after 3-3/4 years it was time - now she's a khrakhkberry addikht!

Hope Doofus is having fun in Londontowne!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Sibe Vibes are FURRY powerful - they helped me get lokhated in under fifteen minutes!

2:22 PM  
Blogger JavaGirlBT said...

Joe I hope you are feeling better soon!
-Java

2:26 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're sending lots of AireZen to our pal, Joey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:55 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I'm always sending Sophielicious vibes to my Joey boy. And I can tell you for absolute certain that his leg problem has absolutely nothing to do with his visit to Montreal. Nothing at all. I promise. Nope. I know nothing about it.

xo
SB

3:03 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Oh noes indeed! I will be thinking of Joey and you and hope he just slept wonkily. Keep us posted. I am worried! :(

3:42 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Joey .. watch out .. 'cause lots of my Special Red Heelering Vibes are about to hit your place very very soon ... I hope they help!

Cheers

Charlie

3:50 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, ooo he dropped himmm..oo noo me iz sorry Joey not feelin good, me will of course cross my paws and mama will keep him in her prayers..

b safe and git well soon joey,
~rocky~

3:54 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Do you think Joey may have arthritis? Sister Lilly has that too and her meds always make her feel better. I bet he just slept wrong though. Or maybe Tanner was playing too rough with him.

I have heard some good things about In-N-Out. We don't have them here in Texas though dang it.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I'm surprised I don't have a hurt leg after my Holloween adventure. But tell Joe that Stella is sending
good Mixed Vibes to him, not as strong as Sibe Vibes, but almost!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , Joe!

Kisses, Stella

5:10 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

A hamburger meal makes up for a lot, I think. And, two must make everything ok! Glad Scooter and Tanner didn't crash the plane!

We are sending positive and healing vibes to Joe. Feel the brown dog wave, Joey? Gotta get you better and not having to go to the v-e-t.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

5:21 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Gee we're keepin' our paws crossed that Joey is fine by Monday...it's no fun when ya limp....'n it hurts too....now those burgers were mighty fine lookin' 'n we caught a little glimpse of fries peakin' out from under the napkins.....yep....we love fries....'n Gram 'n Pap get us our own bag of fries lots of times too......those are the special days we like ta remember......

Dewey Dewster here....

5:37 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We will certainly be thinking good thoughts for our boy Joe. Hope he is his old self soon and does not have to go to the v-e-t.
Ozzie & Rocky

5:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sending lots of Airezen and kisses to Tanner from me, Miss Lillie Valentine to you! Hope you are better soon. I love the vet, but know that you don't. Mr. Whiskers doesn't either!! Did you get scared by all the kids trick or treating? You should have seen Jordan! Scawie............Love ya Lillie

5:48 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

v-i-b-e-s sent your way!! love your posts, we need joe stains to be in good health to post more!

woof :-)

7:00 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

we hope joey is feeling better and not limping and that scooter has recovered from his crash er fall. did you all have a good halloweenie?
^-_-^

7:06 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Those are great looking burgers. Maybe tanner can deliver some of those next time.
We are off to the big bed to do a special circle of healing vibes for Joe's leg at this minute.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

OMD! Joey! Joey!
Good vibes and paws crossed! I hope you get better soon and the visit to the vet will not be necessary!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:08 PM  
Blogger The Puppies said...

We are sending HUGE healing vibes to Mr Joey Stains!!! No more limping, because nobody wants to go to the vet, no matter how many treats they get there!!! Feel better Joey!!!
xoxoxoxo,
The Puppies

10:52 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We are sending Joey our healing vibes. We hope he will be fine.

Lots of Love
Boy n Baby

12:50 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joe.
It was wonderful, and ..photograph of Halloween.. very happy.
A wonderful weekend with the hamburger. :D

from loved ume tyan

4:35 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi...

Oh No!!! Me & my Mom are sending Joey our love & thoughts & prayers...I'm sending lots of my Special Lhasa Vibes, too...

We hope your leg feels better really soon, Joey...We love you!!!

And, Tanner: Thanks for my Froot Loops & Chocolate...It was yummy...

Abby xxxooo

5:44 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

vibes...are...coming...Joe's...way...whew! BT vibes are extra special too, ya know.

Feel better Joey!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:51 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I hope your limp is gone by now Joe, but I'm sending you my super powerful Sherman mojo to help heal you up quick. Does you Mom give you any kind of joint supplements? I get Gluc/Chond every day and that's why I've got such a spring in my step at 13!

Feel better dude.

Sherman

9:55 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Oh boy oh boy. Here's ALL the good vibes we have for Joey! Aww, please get better soon!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Uh oh, that's not good, Joey. I hope you get well soon so you don't have to go to the v-e-t.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Fiwst and fowemost...I am sending tons of healing tewwiew vibes(they awe the stwongest)Joey will be fine!!!!
secong..I wish Tannew would have dwopped me..those buwgews look amazing...sluwp...
Thank you fow letting them come to my pawty..I loved seeing them it was too fun
smoochie kisses
ASTA

8:55 PM  
Blogger Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Mmm that stuff looks good!

I hope Joey will be okay. What's with all of us getting hurt lately? :-/

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home