Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Survivor Kit

A lot of dogs got sort of upset by the fact that we will be gone an ENTIRE week. I thought it might be easier for you guys if I created a post that you can use sort of like a survival kit. If you start to miss us TOO much come back to this post for the many facets of Joey and Tanner.

Joey and Tanner
Here is Tanner being a menace trying to steal my Cuz.

HECK YES
Make sure you study this one real hard on November 9th because Mom and Dad will be GONE when the STEELERS play. (they are not real fans, clearly)

The following are for your Doofus fix on the missing Tanner Tuesday:

sun makes me sleeeepy

wooooo I love this new bandana!

rabid tanner?

whattsssuuppppp I know karate!!!

poor joes

Finally here are some of me being handsome. There are hundreds of these, but I will just share a few...

I am tired and the Red Sox won, I don't want to see anyone
Mom said I look grumpy here (as usual). I think I look seductive. That one is for Sophie.

handsome pants

joey in heaven

Joe Stains

Joe Stains

But never fear, we are here for two weeks. We have halloween and the candy delivery coming up!!! Don't miss us yet!!

26 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

But I miss WOO evFURry time I leave your blog!

GREAT khollekhtion of Joey and The Doofus pikhs to keep us SORT OF khalmed!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

10:51 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

We are glad you thought of this. We love all the pictures. (I agree-you look sexy not grumpy!)
We still have 2 weeks so we won't panic yet.
Hugs
Sunny & Scooter

11:12 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

my favourite one is of you on your red blankie!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

This will definitely help with us missing you, Joey!
We'll be rooting for your Steelers -as long as they're not playing the Giants!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

11:49 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Those are some very handsome pics of you guys. Now maybe I won't be so lonely for you!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Don't worry, guys, our Dad will root for your Steelers while you're gone! Gee, our pawrents didn't get a honeymoon until they were married for 20 years! At least not a REAL one! We'll miss you!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

12:06 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We will have to stop by often.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey and Tanneruski...we don't know, we think the pictures might make it worse. Cause we will remember all over again how cute you guys are. And then miss you again. sigh.

We do like the photos, particularly the one that makes you look so seductive. You are right. There will be a riot among the ladies when they see that and remember what they are missing


gussie

1:24 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

Thanks for the Survival Kit...I'm sure we will all use it...

I was wondering what we were gonna do while you are gone...

Abby xxxooo

6:59 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Joey, I think your picture is very sexy too. My Mom said it sort of reminded her of Peder Lorrie who was in the movies a while ago. Do you know him?

Anyway, your girlfriend Sophie will flip over that picture, I am sure.

Kisses, Stella

8:07 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
You had a good idea giving us the survivor kit!
Having it will be little bit easier!
Thanks a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:35 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I sort of like all of them! In the last one, you look very handsome and pensive, like you are thinking about the election ... or the Steelers .... or me.

xo
SB

9:24 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Where are your parents going????? For an entire week??

10:34 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Thanks fella's we were wondering how we'd get on without you guys. This is a great help.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy x

2:41 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe...
Thanks SO much for this. I have already bookmarked it in case of emergency!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:32 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, again, Joey & Tanner...

I gave you an Award...

Please stop by & pick it up when you get a minute...

Abby xxxooo

9:27 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh my dog these are some great pictures!!!

And I hope you guys are snuggling so the Steelers beat the STUPID GIANTS. Stupid giants! Me and my brudder snuggled OUTSIDE where people could see us even! So the Phillies better win by like 200 runs tonight.

wally t.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I accidentally looked at all those pictures at once and almost passed out from all your doofusness and handsomeness. I need to ration myself.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:06 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Wow, it won't be the same without ya....but ya sure left a lot of cool memories so we don't ferget ya while yer gone....

Dewey Dewster here....

6:08 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Thanks for thinking of us. I know that survival kit will get used a lot while you are gone!

Cheers

Charlie

7:30 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Now that's a great post! ;)

Bajas

6:06 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I'll have to print your pictures and put them by my food bowl so I can see them every day and not be so lonely.

7:20 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

These are great, but not as good as the real thing. Sigh. We'll miss you!
Love,
Ammy

8:42 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Tanner really is a Doofus, isn't he? BOL!

You're quite a handsome fellow, Joe. (I mean that in the most manly, masculine type way, of course.)

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

5:07 PM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Well I guess this may work.. but but but.. I'm still gonna miss you *pout*

Ben xxxx

1:23 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Thanks for that post! I'll bookmark it right now!
Kaos

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home