Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tanner FIRST EVER Doofus Award Day!!!

I heard from my WIFE today, which is cool cuz I haven't heard from her in a whiles! HI LILLIE!!

ALSO some dog doesn't know who the SENIOR is. I will give some dog a HINT...




The one who is under BLANKETS all the time cuz it is under 70 degrees at night. JUST A HINT. LOLOLOL!!!

Now it is time for the FIRST EVER DOOFUS AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The winner is that dog SCRUFFY who lives with BabyStan and Lacie. He sorta WIGGED out when Stan's sissy was visiting and totally attaked STAN! Then STAN said WHATSSSSUUUUP you Doofus and sassed him the whole way across the yard. You can read about Scruffy being a Doofus here.

attack
Look at THAT! Scruffy gets the DOOFUS award for TOTALLY trying to be a big doggy and throwing caution to the WINDS!!!

doofus award
CONGRATS SCRUFFY!!!

Let me know if you need a SMALLified version for your page if you don't know how to smallify it !!!

I have LOTS more goooood suggesterings for Doofus Awards, so there will be many more to come. I think my twinnerer might get one too!!

32 Stains:

Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Um...I am so HONORED...I mean...HOW OFTEN DOES ONE GET A DOOFUS AWARD???

Attacking Stan seemed reasonable at the time...until he growled, snapped and Aireblew me across the yardie...

I just was crazed at the sight of yet another dog in our yard...there were already four of us counting Baylee...Sissy made five...

Anyway, I humbly accept your award with thanks...do you think I should expect calls from Oprah, Jay and David? People Mag??? Um...this award means I'm really smart, yes? Lacie sez it does....

Scruffy

7:25 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

What a brilliant award :-)

Cheers

Charlie

7:48 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

and that is SOOOOO one award I don't want to add to my khollekhtion!

NOW, if there was a HANDSOME JOEY award....


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:49 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joe sure is the olderest if he needs blankies eh. but ...i hope i dont get a doofus award..i think that only boys can be a doofus.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

You look great on that award. Perfect face.

Deefor

8:40 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

What a great idea for a new award Tanner!! I'll be looking forward to reading about all the future Doofuses. Congratulations to Scruffy!

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

8:45 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

now everyone is fighting to win one!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:26 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow, that Scruffy is FIERCE! He deserves that award for sure!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:30 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh a first receiver of the Doofus award. Congrates to Scruffy

~ Girl girl

10:38 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and tanner, congrats to scruffy on being a doofus awardee...and hmmm i didnt no joey wuz dat old...

b safe,
~rocky~

11:17 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
Hershey says she will find a way to win that award one of these days... somehow..!! I just hope her grand plan does not involve me..

11:32 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

congratulation to scruffy for being the best doofus after tanner

12:17 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations to Scruffy! Great choice! We can't wait to see your doofus award on his blog, Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:18 AM  
Blogger DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Joey and Tanner

Doofus award, that's a great idea. Is it just for dogs or can we nominate our Mom, she acts like a doofus sometimes.
Hope you pups are doing well.

Desert Pups

4:41 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey, good news that you have heard from Lillie...and congrats to scruffy, that is truly awesome.

gussie

5:50 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Congratulations, Scruffy.

Luv

Snowball

6:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hai Joe, I is Jake! Dat is a pawsome award. Mom calls me a doofus all the time acuz I act silly just like dat.

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

What a total Doofus! Great choice for your first award. Who does the Sruffman think he is anyway?

Slobbers,
Mango

7:06 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Scruffy deserves the award. Congrats Dude!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Well done Scruffy. I think he really deserved that award.

Simba x

7:27 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Woohoo for Scruffy!!
Kaos

8:42 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Scruffy totally deserved that award!

9:22 AM  
Blogger DogsDeserveFreedom said...

hi. I just found your blog and was hoping it would be ok if I link mine to yours?

11:45 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Cool award!

B

1:05 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Nice award!

Stop laughing at Joey!! xoxo ;0

2:27 PM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Hi Doofus, I mean Tanner!

OMD! Scruffy totally whacked out! He truly deserves that award!

Are you picking on Joe?? hmm something tells me you may live to regret that! BOL!

Ben xxx

3:52 PM  
Blogger Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Tanner, can you ask your brother what size parka he was wearing in that other pic...?

4:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Tanner! (and Joey) That is so coolerest of you to give that award to scruffy! You are so nice! I missed you and I'm sorry I haven't bloggered in a while. I will try to do so more often!!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Lillie Valentine (mom is signed in right now....sorry)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Congrats to Scruffy! The first one to receive the award, that's a special thing!

It's a pawsome award, Tanner! We just hope we're never in the running... BOL!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

6:45 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

The Doofus Award is pawesome!
Scruffy deserve it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:58 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, that is just so cool! In a doofy kind of way.
Play bows,
Zim

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home