Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I am out of here...

Well, I did it guys...

cold laptop




UM Mom didn't look too happy...I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess its a good time for me to get out of here for a while...it is our buddy Eduardo's birthday so we are off to a party with him.

Since Mom seemed a little ticked, I figure we better wait outside for Eduardo.





But you gotta admit...that frozen laptop...

Asian Stains
Is pretty funny! lol!

22 Stains:

Blogger Beckett said...

Great work! Humans are so fickle. My mom is always saying, "Don't eat THAT!" and then when I eat something else, she says it again. MAKE UP YOUR MIND, MOM!

Beckett

10:36 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Well, See you at Eduardo's party. Hope his mom is ready for this.


gussie

10:48 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

hahaha good job

12:11 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I cannot believe your mom wasn't more appreciate of the help....
See you at the party!

12:22 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Stay warm fellas!

I hear it is khold in the desert this weekend!!

Happy pawtying!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12:46 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Isn't that what she was trying to do??? They are never satisfied...

Good thing you got somewhere to go while she cools off...

Abby xxxooo

1:19 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

good work little dude..have fun at eduardos party...i am taking the weekend off...too many parties are wearing me down...

2:02 PM  
Blogger DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Joey and Tanner

Love the frozen laptop, at least you were dressed for the part. We think it's pawsome that your Mom's gram and gramps are in Arlington. Do you ever get to go see their graves? We think it would be nice if you did.
Anyway, see you at Eduardo's party.

Desert Pups
Pee-ess: Are you pups getting rain this weekend or just a lot of wind?

2:22 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Good stuff guys. Do you think your mum will get over it after all you were just trying to help.

tailwags
Noah

2:37 PM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

I don't know what your Mom is so ticked off about, you did a great job. That code will certainly be frozen now. Hmmph Mothers.. who's have em!!

have a great time at the party,

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxxxx

3:12 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Did you try licking all that ice off!?

3:24 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You look like you did a very thorough job to us, Joey! We can't figure out why your mom isn't more appreciative!
That last photo of you is the best! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:01 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Joe

Mate, great job with the laptop :-) I know someone who would like to do that sometimes!

Hey can I add you to my links so I can find my way back easily ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

5:16 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Great job Joe! Could you teach me how to do that? I want to freeze my ma ape's laptop so she stops checking the news obsessively.

wally t.

6:20 PM  
Blogger vix said...

Dude, when did you get the black and white hippo? ...OMG THAT'S DOOFUS! He looks so chunky there. :/

8:04 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey Joe(I sort of do a bit of air guitar playing when I say that, he,he, he!!!) Did you pee on the pooter to freeze it? If you did I think you totally deserve a Doofus award...geewizz hope I can do something as cool to win it. Loved your secrets that aren't so secret anymore. Yup,cat scunchies (mine are from the litter box)are scrumptious. Pawhaps hide that gun in the desert next to the bush with the camera lead?

Wiry wags, Eric x

4:20 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
It is a computer of freezing.
Have you gotten cold too much??
Getting warm
hahaha:D

from loved ume tyan

4:36 AM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

He Joey,

You look so cute in your red parka.
I'd love to snuggle with you some time in my pink sweater Simba sent me last winter. You don't think he'll be mad do you?

Mona

7:00 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I am so sorry your mom did not appreciate your help!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:12 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Gee yer Mom didn't like the frozen puter?....we always thought ya had ta keep 'em cool ta make 'em work right.....well....maybe not THAT COOL.....

Dewey Dewster here....

8:34 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

You are so helpful. Maybe you can start a computer business.

Deefor

9:24 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

I think that's a pretty good job at "freezing" it! If that's not what she wanted, whyever did she say that was what she was doing? Geesh, a dog tries to help...

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home