Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Walking Weekend

We came home and Mom has defrosted (get it LOL) and is warming up to me again.

If you guys read Khyra's blog you know that every Wednesday is "Walking Wednesday" and they film parts of their walk. My friend Dexter has joined the fun too.

We decided we wanted to give it a try...so hold on to your barf bags, this one is a little hard to watch. (I am in the red harness, Tanner is in the black because he thinks it makes him look thinner)


I'm Walking from Rhonda on Vimeo.

I promise next time I will make Mom hold the camera better, but it sure is hard when you have tubby Tanner running all over the place!

37 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

GREAT WORK WOO TWO!

It was sooooo khool to see your little butts skhooting along!!

Nice musikhal touch as well!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

10:44 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! I was imagining you with a tennis ball stuck to your back the whole time. I would definitely go walking with you.

xo
SB

10:56 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Nice walkies! You guys didn't stop much to check peemails along the way!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

11:07 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Way to go guyz! You really know how to strut your stuff!
Ozzie & Rocky

11:20 AM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

You boys sure look cute dragging your peoples down the street.

The Mommy can't take videos very good either0. I'm just to fast for her.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What? No credit for Dad???

You guys are like me, leave no vertical object dry, even if it's just a piece of paper on the sidewalk. And of course, I have to leave addendums to each and every peemail!

Time for a walk.

Your pal,

Petey

11:58 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Hi guys,

you guys are fast!! I'm a plodder, unless I see a critter I want o eat.. umm I mean chase!
Mom was swooning at your cute little butt wiggles!

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

12:21 PM  
Blogger Sweepy said...

woofy, walking furries!
seen anything drooling cool?
like fallen gelato?
or pizza from a raging fan?

methinks, walking is blah especially when the peeps are too slow to follow that you sort of want to fart so they'll speed up the pace.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

WOW, I bet when people see you two walking they all look in awe. NOt too often you see really cool dogs.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

1:47 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

You guys were walking in tune with the music - how cool!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

My mom said this movie reminded her of why she got a girlie dog this time instead of boys who have to pee on every blade of grass, every pole, and every stone they see. We girls just go once, and do more walking!

Stella
http://wwwstellasworld.blogspot.com/

3:46 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

What a great video and cool music too ;-)

I want TBU to stick a cameraan my head so he can see what I see when we go on walks .. but he's not keen on gaffing his good camera to me for some reason!

Cheers

Charlie

4:09 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

YOu guys walk fast. I don't know if I could keep up with you.

4:30 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

bravo! we hope you film more walking vids!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I enjoyed your walkie! But yes, I think you were running and taking little time to sniff everything!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:16 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You two did a great walk, but you were right about the shaky camera. Next time will be better.
That frozen laptop was great. Wasn't Eduardo's party fun?

8:23 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Wow guys nice walk ya took there...leavin' peemail and sniffin' up a storm....the camera wasn't shakin' much...it's hard ta walk and hold it steady too....course if yer walkin' Toby...ya can't even hold it at all....

Ya know yer gonna give Tanner a complex callin' him a Doofus all the time.....

Dewey Dewster here....

8:31 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Nice walkie. I like it better when I can go out alone so I don't have to wait for Arrow to pee on stuff I finished with. There sure are a lot of rocks in your neighborhood. I think we'll have snow soon in ours.

Deefor

9:28 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i think your mom did a very good job with you and tubby tanner...that video was fab...and the music was great....when i get a camera i will do a video too...

9:47 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

I'd say you were very efficient! :) hehe.. Do you two do catwalk (oops..i mean dogwalk) modelling from time to time?

11:36 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Nice walkie. That must have warm up your bodies

~ Girl girl

11:50 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

I think your mommy did a great job in capturing your walkie so well.. my mom would have either tripped or dropped the camera (or BOTH)!! LOL..

3:36 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

What a fast paced, leg liftin, cool movie. You guys sure can motor on those little leggies.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Don't expect a Mango movie anytime soon. Momma says two hands at all times when walking the Mango.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Sweet job with the territory marking. I always say that the real purpose of a walk is to go shopping and purchase a few bushes and street signs on your way. Nice work.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi guys! Thanks for taking us on your walk with you!!
Love Clover xo

9:31 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

We enjoyed joining you for your walk!

Bajas

10:38 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

For a minute, I thought it was Fig and me walking down the street! That was a very fun video to watch!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Grr, The Girl can't make the video work. She's technologically challenged like that sometimes.

I like to stop and sniff EVERYthing along my walks. But it sounds like it's not your thing. I find that strange... And it also sounds like you walk much faster than I do!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

2:09 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I totally barfed after watching that :)
Ike

2:56 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

How do you two not get tangled up? lol The camera work may be a little shakey, but I'm amazed your mom was abnle to do the camera work and not trip over you guys changing places all the time or tangled in your leashes!!
Your Mom did GREAT!!
Kaos

3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks fer comin by our party! We had loads of fun wif everyone!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

great! comment is back.

the way i look at it, it's us taking the human out for a walk. we are the one in front of them, aren't we?

wet wet licks

Boo

6:08 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Very good movie you guys!! Your mom did a good job.. better than my assistant does. Maybe she'd be willing to help on my next film?? The music was appropriate too :)

T-man Angel

8:32 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

Your walk looks like fun, but we don't think you marked enough! You missed a spot or two! Your mom did great with the camera. Our girl would have dropped it a couple of times.

9:39 PM  
Blogger booksaremyhabit said...

how cute
my trainer told me to get rid of the harness..she says harness is for sled dogs! lol

12:04 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I love that song@!!! BUt I sing it "I'm wally! Look at me! I'm walkin'! Yes indeed!"

wally t.

ps. I'd love to get a video of our advetures but my ma ape says she doesn't have enough hands for three dogs as it is.

5:29 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Great video! I like how you two sort of weave in and out a bit. Very cool.
Tail wags,
Storms

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home